Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Communication with Kirt Soumaiya  (Read 2687 times)
S_D (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:30:24 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 08:45:54 AM by S_D

So recently MP Kirt Sumaiya asked for suggestion and this is what I get.

I shall admit that this wan't best of my try, but comm'on this guy doesn't seem to be open to new ideas.
He seems to be a PhD and CA. I just lost an inch of respect towards PhDs and CAs

Has anyone else contacted him?

PS: I wonder why Bitcoin exchanges aren't involved in this discussion. Umm exchanges, if you won't take actively part in this discussion with the MPs, MAYDAY IS COMING SOON!! Sad

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

The above email indicates that now btc would not be for long time in India. Soon ban is coming on cypto currency and few business started around bitcoin will take a hit. Hope something concrete and positive step is taken to save btc in India.
S_D (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

The above email indicates that now btc would not be for long time in India. Soon ban is coming on cypto currency and few business started around bitcoin will take a hit. Hope something concrete and positive step is taken to save btc in India.
This should be a right time to either sell your bitcoins to INR or move them to international or paper wallets. Sad
I am indeed worried, holding significant amount of my net worth in cold storage here.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
strikers1945

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

If this is going to happen that's too bad for us, we should sell now.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

PS: I wonder why Bitcoin exchanges aren't involved in this discussion. Umm exchanges, if you won't take actively part in this discussion with the MPs, MAYDAY IS COMING SOON!! Sad

https://blog.zebpay.com/bitcoin-is-legal-ab1ff72d1506

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

That's a pretty well written article.
Thanks for the share.

S_D (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:36:24 PM

Thanks for the share. Are there anymore links directing towards everyday updates on discussions with officials?

buysellcryptocoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

This happens when people like Raghuram Rajan leaves country and hand over to the people like this.
We need someone like  Andreas M Antonopoulos in India to teach this politicians what actually crypto-currency is.
Digital India Movement Becoming Private Entity. Putting Everything On Internet and Gives Keys to Guys whose lives in 80s can be more  catastrophic than 200 Years of slavery.
if Indian Government Ban Bitcoin, it will be irrecoverable damage to future economy.

Bitcoin Users Must Unite and Raise For Truth
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

Thanks for the share. Are there anymore links directing towards everyday updates on discussions with officials?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qldjWRfjeLA

WINBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

I wish people understand the basics before they spread unwanted rumours. Calling bitcoin a pyramid ponzi scheme is like calling fiat a ponzi scheme. Like fiat, bitcoin is being used in ponzi related schemes. Politicians fear technology because they don't know how to use it.
The Indian media have trouble interpreting messages and completely mess up their headlines. Bitcoin is not illegal in India.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/fake-news-bitcoin-illegal-reports-indian-press-erroneously/
jaideep1000

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

Retards running the country I tell you.

Need a proper movement or they will impose some sort of law against btc, although they can never ban it.

All fellow traders please play safe by keeping only a small part of your net worth in btc. That is what I plan to do.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:21:44 AM

So recently MP Kirt Sumaiya asked for suggestion and this is what I get.

I shall admit that this wan't best of my try, but comm'on this guy doesn't seem to be open to new ideas.
He seems to be a PhD and CA. I just lost an inch of respect towards PhDs and CAs

Has anyone else contacted him?

I think this open consultation is hogwash. People have already made up their minds and are looking for ways to implement it.
Let us hope the others in the government are sane enough to block this effort.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: