Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best advertisements to run on my faucet and best way to increase Alexa ranking  (Read 258 times)
jaienglish1990 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Hey guys,

Just looking for some suggestions.

I want to keep my faucet running so looking for best company for advertising on my website and I know some companies that pay good only accept sites with good Alexa rankings and what would be the best way to improve mine.
Thanks for all your help.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

There are some "white hat" methods such as advertise your site in ptc and popad ,and some "blackhat" methods.
I have some domain with alexa rank under 200k, pm me if you are interested (banned from mellowads  Grin)
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

Hey guys,

Just looking for some suggestions.

I want to keep my faucet running so looking for best company for advertising on my website and I know some companies that pay good only accept sites with good Alexa rankings and what would be the best way to improve mine.
Thanks for all your help.

You can advertise your faucet on sites such as adbtc.top, where real bitcoin related people visit your faucet, and with a bit of luck they also have an alexa toolbar. Or try to advertise your site with popunders on mellowads, popads, cointraffic, coinzilla, etcetera.

For adnetworks for new unique faucets, i would recommend coinzilla, (!coinmedia! ( only if you can't find anything else. ), a-ads, ppcadmedia, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: