Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin progress in 2017  (Read 6554 times)
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

Bitcoin has been above four digits for the longest period ever.Localbitcoins trading volume have reached $32 millions per week.This may be due to chinese switching to localbitcoins due to strict regulations of PBOC.As per google statistics, bitcoin searches have increased in many countries this year,especially in africa and the baltic region.Bitcoin ATMs have reached around 1081 ATMs across 56 countries.US andf Europe share largest share of bitcoin ATMs.Bitcoin community is growing upwards with increase in bitcoin wallets,transactions,price and trading volumes.Bitcoin progress continues on and on.

2017 is very important year for BTC,not only for significant rise of price,but also much much more people are ready to adopt,invest ... at cetera 
Here,locally in my little country -Georgia (not state in USA)  enthusiasts try to "spread the word" about crypto as new possibility, as money of future

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

Well, The Progress of Bitcoin is so really awesome,
Even thou eventually there banning of ICO, in some countries like CHINA, South Korea,
but still Bitcoin is not disappointing Bitcoiners,

especially Traders, I think now is there time to shine, Why? because The More The bitcoin
goes up and Down, The Biggest gain they will Have.

Still, Bitcoin price is Going up. have almost 3 months Left Before 2017 ends.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

And this is very good actually. Such news can not but rejoice, especially those who invest in bitcoins in longevity. Despite the jumping news background, and especially the last month connected with news from China, digital gold shows adequate behavior, updates the bottom, preparing to conquer new peaks. So, if someone doubts whether it is worth buying bitcoin now, be assured of you!
For me, this year was actually full of surprises, especially the second half which is still in progress. These months were very thrilling and the value gain that bitcoin showed us earlier was super stunning. It really did put on a good show and the great news is it is not done yet. Indeed, masses are getting attracted towards digital gold and it is grabbing fame gradually.
kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

The beauty of bitcoin is that the demand does not stay the same, rather it is increasing, there is even a speculation of exponential growth of Bitcoin demand making bitcoin price to swell up to half a million dollar. 

I have read a few whitepapers and research upcoming ICOs and there is one who really caught my attention. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

You can call 2017 as the year of Bitcoin, We have been experiencing a large amount of price value in this year. At the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin was almost near about $1500 but at the end of 2017, we have got almost $6000. so that is huge. Not only that but also Blockchain has made a tremendous impact in the payment system. So it can be predicted that Bitcoin along with Cryptocurrency will dominate in the monetary world.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:48:22 AM

Bitcoin has been above four digits for the longest period ever.Localbitcoins trading volume have reached $32 millions per week.This may be due to chinese switching to localbitcoins due to strict regulations of PBOC.As per google statistics, bitcoin searches have increased in many countries this year,especially in africa and the baltic region.Bitcoin ATMs have reached around 1081 ATMs across 56 countries.US andf Europe share largest share of bitcoin ATMs.Bitcoin community is growing upwards with increase in bitcoin wallets,transactions,price and trading volumes.Bitcoin progress continues on and on.
I agree with you sir, in our country most people are now using bitcoin than the recent years, it is because it televise in our country. I remember when it is reported on TV that there is a person who tell how Bitcoin change her life and she told to the viewers that she can earn enough to sustain her own needs, I was feel amaze because of that, now my friends and my classmates will totally believe in me that what I told to them was right and not wrong. It shows that nowadays Bitcoin is now making a progress which means if people will know this kind of currency the bitcoin will growth and got a chance to increase more than we expected.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

No doubt the year 2017 has been one of the best for the blockchain technology and bitcoin particularly as it has grown in value 6 times more than it was in 2016.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:52:00 AM

2017 is very important year for BTC,not only for significant rise of price,but also much much more people are ready to adopt,invest ... at cetera  
Here,locally in my little country -Georgia (not state in USA)  enthusiasts try to "spread the word" about crypto as new possibility, as money of future
I think we are going to remember 2017 as the year things changed in bitcoin, as the year in which bitcoin did not looked back anymore and it grew in price in a way we have never seen before.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

Here,locally in my little country -Georgia (not state in USA)  enthusiasts try to "spread the word" about crypto as new possibility, as money of future
I think we are going to remember 2017 as the year things changed in bitcoin, as the year in which bitcoin did not looked back anymore and it grew in price in a way we have never seen before.

i am agree with you and we will remember that in 2017 is the best year for bitcoin because in this year, the bitcoin price is jump to high and many people is amaze about this. I think we still have a big chance to see bitcoin price is increase more than now, I am still want to save my bitcoin for another high price and I think we can sell it when the price is reach more than $7500 after the fork. but if we are in the fork, there will be a down for a while for the price but it will come back to increase again.

4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

bitcoin for this year has increased very rapidly.
this is very interesting because everyone wants to benefit from bitcoin.
so the development of bitcoin is great and maybe for the future bitcoin will be more popular and bitcoin transactions are increasing its users.
Well I think 2017 was the lucky year for bitcoin because in this year users and countries have increased than last year although bitcoin also face such a challenges like banned by some countries but bitcoin is till so popular and strong than before and I’m sure that next year bitcoin will be more strong and power full with more extra users.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

in 2017 this is a lot of change in bitcoin from the price that keeps jumping there is also the price down in bitcoin ... it is very memotifasi bounty hunter to play bitcoin ... and let us not be discouraged if the change happens ... all there is a period and the time to change ....
anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

Yes it is very good for the development of the bitcoin it will many who joined in the bitcoin, investment will be growing rapidly but sometimes there are still countries that do not agree with transactions that do in fact extremely bitcoin bitcoin provides convenience for those who want to join. Yes but it will likely happen disability system but we get along together to fix it. We are in the year 2017 now and see progress that we can feel the moment against bitcoin
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

And this is very good actually. Such news can not but rejoice, especially those who invest in bitcoins in longevity. Despite the jumping news background, and especially the last month connected with news from China, digital gold shows adequate behavior, updates the bottom, preparing to conquer new peaks. So, if someone doubts whether it is worth buying bitcoin now, be assured of you!
For me, this year was actually full of surprises, especially the second half which is still in progress. These months were very thrilling and the value gain that bitcoin showed us earlier was super stunning. It really did put on a good show and the great news is it is not done yet. Indeed, masses are getting attracted towards digital gold and it is grabbing fame gradually.
The first part of the year was about altcoins and many began to question the strength of bitcoin but the second part of the year everything has been about bitcoin and its amazing recovery of its dominance in the market, lets see what the next year is about.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

This year bitcoin get builds significant, we can enjoy some changes bitcoin, one of them the exchange rate changes are fairly stable, with the changes that are stable enough we can get great benefits. in addition the user bitcoin also experienced an increase that will continue to increase as the year's.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

which I know Bitcoin is making great progress in 2017, this is where bitcoin passes 1000 $ (dollars) and there are so many interesting events going on, it has proved that bitcoin is in a fast growing state, so many people start using and investing in bitcoin , so Bitcoin makes a great process in 2017 hopefully will continue to grow in the future, and more people who are interested, and growing
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

At the eleventh hour unexpetcdly increases people are using bitcoin in 2017.This is famandous progress in bitcoin 2017.I am sure that bitcoin will power in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: