Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio  (Read 73107 times)
mfgex

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:21:09 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 03:39:04 AM by mfgex

trading crypto is my new favorite thing:

long term holds:  60%
BTC from $1100
ETH from $11

medium term (weeks to months) swing trades: 25%
LTC (tgt .014BTC)
GNT (hold from 6500sat, tgt ~12,500sat)
PIVX sold all from $.60 to $1.80, hope to buy more @ $0.95 and hold indefinitely.  may not happen, so i might settle for $1.25 Wink
ARK (from $.065, sold half at $.35, hope to buy more @ $.175 and hold indefinitely)
LSK from 22,500sat
ZCL from $1.9, sold 1/4 @ $4.25, tgt sell rest @ $7-12 before 4/29

short term (days to weeks) swing trades: 15%
DCR (tgt: 0.03BTC)
CLAM (tgt: 0.0025BTC)
BAY (tgt: ~1000sat)

med/short terms have 10% stop losses from entry.

edit:  for the record - i believe we are in an altcoin bubble.  most of these coins i have little to no faith in long term, but some i have acquired cheap enough (i.e. ARK) that i am willing to risk them going to zero and hold long-term.
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

I'm slowly accumulated the below. 8-10% of my portfolio.

SHIFT - BITTREX
ZCLASSIC - BITTREX
FLORIN
STORJ

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

Also sold 2.2 worth of maid at 17000. I'm completely out

just a day early Roll Eyes .. i'm keeping mine this year

PlatoSWE

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

SHIFT - BITTREX
ZCLASSIC - BITTREX
FLORIN
STORJ

I think SHIFT applied for Poloniex adoption in the beginning of this month, would be good for volume (and potentially price) to get to Polo.
modsrocky

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

Im only a long therm holder

XMR
KRB -> Huge Potential in Ukraine
BTC

Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

Adding SPREADCOIN - BITTREX

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

I see that just days ago you bought and sold GAME. With the MobileGO signature, would I be wrong in assuming you're planning on investing in their ICO?

Asking because I've been hodling GAME since the 5k mark. With the 7% GAME boost to the MobileGO ICO, I'm planning on spending a portion of my GAME on that, hodling some, and selling some. The question for me becomes what amount do I sell for BTC and when should I do it? I feel a dip coming, most likely after the start of the Mobile ICO. I also don't want to wait for a dip that never comes and not have any GAME left if/when it moons.

Unrelated, but what are your thoughts on Pepecash? Threw $25 into it back when it was 50sats a piece because I was writing an article on it. That initial amount is now worth over $200, and I've bought at 100-200 and sold 250-350 on top of that. Do you see long term potential in it?
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

SHIFT - BITTREX
ZCLASSIC - BITTREX
FLORIN
STORJ

I am cancelling the STORJ investment. They realeased news about their token sale in May and the price is the 30 day average. this greatly reduces the price for 30 days and I will revisit after this date.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

I see that just days ago you bought and sold GAME. With the MobileGO signature, would I be wrong in assuming you're planning on investing in their ICO?

Asking because I've been hodling GAME since the 5k mark. With the 7% GAME boost to the MobileGO ICO, I'm planning on spending a portion of my GAME on that, hodling some, and selling some. The question for me becomes what amount do I sell for BTC and when should I do it? I feel a dip coming, most likely after the start of the Mobile ICO. I also don't want to wait for a dip that never comes and not have any GAME left if/when it moons.

Unrelated, but what are your thoughts on Pepecash? Threw $25 into it back when it was 50sats a piece because I was writing an article on it. That initial amount is now worth over $200, and I've bought at 100-200 and sold 250-350 on top of that. Do you see long term potential in it?

Great purchase. I sold thinking GAME will retrace a little and I will buy back in. Just waiting. I made my profit and no shame in that.

Yes I will be in the ICO, just waiting for GAME price to drop a little.

I think Pepecash is just a fad. I don't think there is anything new or strong development team but you bought at a good time.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

As predicted GAME dropped and i picked up 5 BTC worth at 60000 satoshi

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Good move, did you sell out around 70k? Also, what % of that are you going to put into the Mobile ICO? Still trying to determine what the magic percentages are in these last few days of preparation.
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

Good move, did you sell out around 70k? Also, what % of that are you going to put into the Mobile ICO? Still trying to determine what the magic percentages are in these last few days of preparation.

No I am holding now and waiting for the Crowdsale. I am still thinking but may put in 50%. What are you doing?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

Bitbay nice growth. Was just a matter of time. I think this will keep growing. Has a lot of great features.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

ICN
DCT
ETH
DAR
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:40:55 PM

It would be great to add all the new coins from your portofolio to the OP, and update it every time you get a new coin.

Good to see others sharing their portofolio in "public". Decred might be a good choice too. It's not that it has been pumped for some time, but I bought DCR when it was just around $1 and it keeps going up for months. Bought it back in February or January if I'm correct. LTC could also be a great investment until it gets to the ATH, which should not be too far away - we may be talking about just a few months until it happens. Hopefully the Segwit stuff doesn't get messed up. Another coin that caught my attention is XRP. Even though it is centralized, it is going to work with the banks from all around the world. This has to make it worth at least $0.1 by the next summer, and I see it even possibly getting past BTC in terms of market cap. I know it's a bad idea because it is centralized, but people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD, including those NOT interested in cryptocurrencies, will use it! Just a suggestion!

Overall, great portofolio. Wish you the best of luck with your coins !
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

You have a nice mix of coins in your portfolio OP and it's great to see you have Burst as this coin makes up 70% of my portfolio as I believe this is one of the best long term coins. I also highly recommend MOIN as this coin has been steadily rising for the past 6 months now and is holding steady for many months at the current price. Low supply and strong community support makes for a great future. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
mfgex

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

update:

BTC
ETH

GNT
PIVX: bot back @ 0.00095 BTC.
ARK
LSK
ZCL

DCR
FTC
SHIFT
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:45:32 AM

update:

BTC
ETH

GNT
PIVX: bot back @ 0.00095 BTC.
ARK
LSK
ZCL

DCR
FTC
SHIFT

Appreciate your thoughts but this thread is more my portfolio. Thanks

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

You have a nice mix of coins in your portfolio OP and it's great to see you have Burst as this coin makes up 70% of my portfolio as I believe this is one of the best long term coins. I also highly recommend MOIN as this coin has been steadily rising for the past 6 months now and is holding steady for many months at the current price. Low supply and strong community support makes for a great future. 

Thanks. I just sold all my burst. I'll renter if the price drops again. I'll look into moin

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:47:56 AM

It would be great to add all the new coins from your portofolio to the OP, and update it every time you get a new coin.

Good to see others sharing their portofolio in "public". Decred might be a good choice too. It's not that it has been pumped for some time, but I bought DCR when it was just around $1 and it keeps going up for months. Bought it back in February or January if I'm correct. LTC could also be a great investment until it gets to the ATH, which should not be too far away - we may be talking about just a few months until it happens. Hopefully the Segwit stuff doesn't get messed up. Another coin that caught my attention is XRP. Even though it is centralized, it is going to work with the banks from all around the world. This has to make it worth at least $0.1 by the next summer, and I see it even possibly getting past BTC in terms of market cap. I know it's a bad idea because it is centralized, but people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD, including those NOT interested in cryptocurrencies, will use it! Just a suggestion!

Overall, great portofolio. Wish you the best of luck with your coins !

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll edit OP for major changes

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: