Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 11:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio  (Read 73120 times)
christyh

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

I'm curious about your choice.
To be more clear, could you give reason to throw Btc to that list ?

Juiceboxx

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Thank you for doing this. Any chance you could use the we page cryptocompare https://www.cryptocompare.com so we can see how its total performance is doing. Its a great tool for people who track there portfolios.
OMGimbroke

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Thank you for doing this. Any chance you could use the we page cryptocompare https://www.cryptocompare.com so we can see how its total performance is doing. Its a great tool for people who track there portfolios.

This!! Yes please Smiley
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

I'm curious about your choice.
To be more clear, could you give reason to throw Btc to that list ?

Hello,

BTC is steady now, i see no reason to hold BTC at the moment. There may be a second wave of altcoin pumps coming. Some people will move over to bittrex as with all the issues with poloniex have people frustrated so I have been focusing on good projects on bittrex

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

I have been using blockfolio(which is great), I'll take a look into this one.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

I'm all in on Veritaseum Veritas ... 14,238 Veritas in my portfolio ... ICO is going on till May 26th where you set up MyEtherWallet ... put some ETH in it and exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas

Here's the ICO link if interested:  https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens

Here's CEO Reggie Middleton (yes the one who shorted Bear Sterns and Lehman in 2007 & 2008 and made billions $$) presentation to understand what Veritaseum is all about:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p

Reggie also has a You Tube channel

Taking out the hedge fund middle man ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... then onto Insurance and Real Estate which also need to be decentralized just like Wall Street hedge funds and our banking system

You're a Veritas Whale.  Smiley

I'm not sure I'd bet the farm on it, but I think it's definitely worth getting in on.
copperKO

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:34:43 AM

Why did you exit ETC by the way, some news or just better opportunities elsewhere?
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

Why did you exit ETC by the way, some news or just better opportunities elsewhere?

Better opportunities elsewhere. I went into block which had a better chance of going x10

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
wdc4693

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

Some have asked me to post my trading history so I'll do it in this thread. This is always open for discussion and we hope we can find the solid coins together.

These are all the ones I own right now. Watching lots more. The only one that isn’t up is MAID and it is holding up nicely when the others dropped. I feel it will rise soon. Just patient.

Updated portfolio - Total 50 BTC
BAY - 12 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 6 BTC
Zclassic – 10.5 BTC
Spreadcoin – 3 BTC
Bitsend – 1.5 BTC
Waves - 8 BTC
BLOCK - 4.5 BTC
KMD 4.3 BTC

Congratulations, at least 5 out of your bag the chance to make you a millionaire (with each coin, considering the amounts!).

Quick question:
No NXS and DGB?
copperKO

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:54:33 PM

Better opportunities elsewhere. I went into block which had a better chance of going x10

Cool. I have positions on about half the coins you list, everything going green last few days.
edit:
Except ZCL..
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:47:07 PM

Some have asked me to post my trading history so I'll do it in this thread. This is always open for discussion and we hope we can find the solid coins together.

These are all the ones I own right now. Watching lots more. The only one that isn’t up is MAID and it is holding up nicely when the others dropped. I feel it will rise soon. Just patient.

Updated portfolio - Total 50 BTC
BAY - 12 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 6 BTC
Zclassic – 10.5 BTC
Spreadcoin – 3 BTC
Bitsend – 1.5 BTC
Waves - 8 BTC
BLOCK - 4.5 BTC
KMD 4.3 BTC

Congratulations, at least 5 out of your bag the chance to make you a millionaire (with each coin, considering the amounts!).

Quick question:
No NXS and DGB?

Thanks. NXS from what I remember just focuses on one game and DGB already pumped so staying away for now.

It's not worth $100M marketcap

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

Cool. I have positions on about half the coins you list, everything going green last few days.
edit:
Except ZCL..

ZCL only dropped because ZEN distribution. Its a good long term hold and they may fork more coins from it.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

I got into WAVES a couple of days ago after coming here and seeing your portfolio, I started a bag at under $1.50 and was just wondering what is your sell target? I've been watching the WAVES project for a while now and I was thinking that it could be worth around $4 to $5, what do you think?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:37:00 AM

I got into WAVES a couple of days ago after coming here and seeing your portfolio, I started a bag at under $1.50 and was just wondering what is your sell target? I've been watching the WAVES project for a while now and I was thinking that it could be worth around $4 to $5, what do you think?

Yes around there. Some news will Come out but hints always pump slowly at bittrex

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Yes around there. Some news will Come out but hints always pump slowly at bittrex

Thanks mate! I just picked up some more WAVES from selling some BitBeans and Burst coins. So I put it all into WAVES ready for when the price gets to where I'm going to sell. I do have some BAY which I might invest some more BTC into, what is your long term sell target for BAY?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

Thanks mate! I just picked up some more WAVES from selling some BitBeans and Burst coins. So I put it all into WAVES ready for when the price gets to where I'm going to sell. I do have some BAY which I might invest some more BTC into, what is your long term sell target for BAY?

Waves actually my target is the lowest of them all. At my entry point I expect X10.

Bitcoin and altcoin rally keeps going. A lot of fresh money coming in

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

Waves actually my target is the lowest of them all. At my entry point I expect X10.

So whats was your entry point to have an idea please
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

I just sold my bsd for 2.8 btc and putting it all in ubiq

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

So whats was your entry point to have an idea please

76k satoshi

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 11:38:35 PM

Okay thanks mate, my entry point was around the same as you but have since added some more WAVES to my bag so the cost average is now at 79k sats which still puts me in profit at the current price. What price do you see ubiq going to? as I'm thinking about putting some BTC into this one as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: