Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio  (Read 73107 times)
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

So you are a Canadian too, I was wondering what trading site do you use now when you convert some btc to cdn $? It's scary now to use QuadriFX with their ETH messup.

Yes, i haven't tried selling yet since the news but i used them exclusively. I think they will be fine. You can try Taurus. I haven't tried them though

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.
Ready with hundredzzz of bitcoinz!!

Can they all start to post here? Roll Eyes

Send me some BTC criptix

Begging is not allowed and can be banned Smiley

Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.

Send me some BTC criptix

yes of course they can come here.

criptix doesn't have any BTC.

You see our signature space? Im not the faggot campaigning for shitcoins to get pennies and scamming noobs with a 30 page thread full of sock puppets Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

I just bought 10.5 ETH of SONM

I bought some as well. Man this ICO is selling out quickly. Can't send BTC anymore just Eth. I bought 11.1 ETH worth.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

They say that you will get 30% Roi per month for lending bitconnect.
https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software

how is that possible? that is quite ridiculous and borderline ponzi scheme then. When someone promises outrageous returns then it's usually fake.

appreciate you bringing different projects.

I'm looking at DCORP and Onplace

I've stumbled upon bitconnect and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme.  Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for say $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually.  I can totally understand why people jump to the conclusion of it must be a ponzi. I actually hold a CFE license and when i see referral pyramids its the first thing i think as well.   

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, currently 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.  For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be awesome.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on youtube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5AXk-cpKU

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Thanks for this great thread Johnny00! I found it about an hour ago and just finished reading it.

I'm fairly new to crypto, I've been reading, trading, losing, winning for a few months now.

I currently have my fingers in the following, any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Qtum
TRST
Creditbit
Bitsend
POSW
Dash

Invested a coupe of ETH in the Sphre Air ICO/Crowdsale

Want to buy at ICO:

Tezos
Omisego
Status
Tenx
Akasha
bitcache (maybe)
primalbase (maybe)

I didn't invest in Bancor because of the "hidden cap" they announced a few days before the ICO and when I questioned their methods their teams responses were crap.
In heindsight I should have invested the $14,000 I had planned as I could have sold now for a beautiful profit.

Oh and I just threw a few ETH at SONM, I had been reading up on it, but wasn't going to invest because I wasn't convinced, but as you and a few other mentioned that you are investing I thought I'd give it a shot.

criptix, you seem to have very different experiences and opinions to johnny, I would also welcome your views.

Many thanks,

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wafdawg

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

I got in on Bancor and will probably sell at launch.  I'm thinking I will 4X on it.  In on Status too.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
idontcare

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

I got in on Bancor and will probably sell at launch.  I'm thinking I will 4X on it.  In on Status too.

I think you can get more than 4x right now on hitbtc.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
wafdawg

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:58:28 PM

Is hibtc legit?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
idontcare

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

Is hibtc legit?

tbh I have no idea. It seems to have been around since 2014.

powergear

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software

how is that possible? that is quite ridiculous and borderline ponzi scheme then. When someone promises outrageous returns then it's usually fake.

I've stumbled upon bitconnect and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme.  Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for say $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually.  I can totally understand why people jump to the conclusion of it must be a ponzi. I actually hold a CFE license and when i see referral pyramids its the first thing i think as well.   

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, currently 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.  For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be awesome.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on youtube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

Bitconnect raised 300 times in half year. 150% Roi per month when you lend 10k$?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
wafdawg

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:46 AM

Bitconnect raised 300 times in half year. 150% Roi per month when you lend 10k$?

Worst case like 100% but more like 150% ROI in 4 months.  On a 10k loan you'll make $125 per day on average and with plenty of potential to be upwards of $1500-$2000 with BTC price volatility especially when BTC is rising. You'll receive your principal back in 120 days.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Akarabzie

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

Bitconnect sounds really tempting as I could do the $10k level for max returns but damn its so new and I'm not sure I quite trust the way the system works. Does seem ponzi-ish..

I feel like there's so many ICOs going on right now I'd hate to tie up that much, when I have 3 or other coins I'm waiting to get listed and another 2 I'm waiting on a good selling price.

Anyone actually used Bitconnect for a few weeks or so?

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
powergear

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:20:13 AM

Guaranteed money are always better

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
powergear

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:26:22 AM

Send me some BTC criptix

Begging is not allowed and can be banned Smiley

Send me some BTC criptix

yes of course they can come here.

criptix doesn't have any BTC.

You see our signature space? Im not the faggot campaigning for shitcoins to get pennies and scamming noobs with a 30 page thread full of sock puppets Roll Eyes

What your signature means?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
powergear

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC

And then you are angry when you receive 100$ but not 5k$ (100BCC).

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

Hi Jhonny!

I'm following your thread for a month now and although I try to do my own research i'm putting some money in the coins you recommend, and so far so good. Thank you Smiley

I have invested in Wagerr (my first ICO) before I read you did invest in it also, glad to read that. I have also invested yesterday in SONM and will take a look later today at DCORP.

May I know what price do you think these three can reach in the short and mid term?

Regards and thanks in advance
wafdawg

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC

And then you are angry when you receive 100$ but not 5k$ (100BCC).

You could've used the interest payments to buy BCC. I used an extreme example to show how much equity the exchange has and now valuable their coin is.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

So what are the icos to watch right now?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
powergear

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

So what are the icos to watch right now?

https://www.icocountdown.com/

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

actually there are a lot more

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

I did wagerr, MGO, SONM and DCORP for now and for sure Omisego.
Hi Jhonny!

I'm following your thread for a month now and although I try to do my own research i'm putting some money in the coins you recommend, and so far so good. Thank you Smiley

I have invested in Wagerr (my first ICO) before I read you did invest in it also, glad to read that. I have also invested yesterday in SONM and will take a look later today at DCORP.

May I know what price do you think these three can reach in the short and mid term?

Regards and thanks in advance

No one can predict that. just find undervalued projects and put some money to work.

Worst case like 100% but more like 150% ROI in 4 months.  On a 10k loan you'll make $125 per day on average and with plenty of potential to be upwards of $1500-$2000 with BTC price volatility especially when BTC is rising. You'll receive your principal back in 120 days.

This won't be long before it shuts down.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: