Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool ICO worth investing?  (Read 692 times)
dannycarrey (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:55:43 PM

Is it worth to take part in the ICO of matchpool?
aventus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

One of our team member hase been working for Matchpool a while ago and he knows quite well the situation.

A lot of noise has been made around this project, especially the CEO having stolen cash after ICO. Some people came to conclusion it is a scam

All these stories are shit. The money is here, project is on its way with beta program already on, devs are working hard, slack community is very active.
The token, GUP, is trading sideways since inception. It is a good opportunity as nothing has really been priced. All the potential is on the upside with good surprise. Project topic is a very good one and internet wedding is usually a very lucrative activity.

So my advise is to go and buy.

aventus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Hi
Here is an article about the pros and cons of investing in ICO:-https://www.investitin.com/crypto-ico-pros-cons/http:// can you have a look at it and let me know if this can be improved?

Even if your article is interesting, it doesn't refer to Matchpool specifically.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Is it worth to take part in the ICO of matchpool?
Don't buy it, just try to buy ethereum rather than put your money on matchpool. But wetrust has better development than matchpool project. With the result of his ico and the current price of gupy token, does it look good for you?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

Anyone got a link to the website? I might take a look at this.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

Well the ICO is doing good, according to ICOstats it's like 300% up, at least you aren't holding a bag.

But other than that, I just don't see the point. A blockchain for finding some ons? whats the point, if you want a date you get Tinder like normal people do.

I don't see any girls using this thing, it's all centered in Tinder and some other apps like that. I dont see the necessity of blockchain tech for this. Sounds like a joke to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: