Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Bit | Earn 120 Satoshi per minute  (Read 1519 times)
just-bit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

We made some improvements and added level-up system. If you make a deposit, please notify us from here with your address!

Have fun.

How much minimum withdraw ?

Hello

It's .0001 BTC
labe1971

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:43:30 PM

0.0001 or 0.001  Huh

when you perform payments?

GuilleSF

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:24:03 AM

Two questions:

How is someone supposed to contact you in the case of a deposit?

How is this different from a Ponzi?

just-bit (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:39:54 AM

Two questions:

How is someone supposed to contact you in the case of a deposit?

How is this different from a Ponzi?

Hello,they can reach us from here. We are online 7/24.
The system still operates, level up is optional.
GuilleSF

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:53:59 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 01:53:31 AM by GuilleSF

The thing is, you need several thousand dollars just to pay a guy that buyed level 5, and finished his plan. What way of getting this amounts of money do you have, except the rest of the people that buy level 5 accounts (i.e. just like a Ponzi)?  Either the numbers require some severe tweaking or you're just running a Ponzi here.
labe1971

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:39:15 AM

I requested payment 100,000 sat (level 1).

There is not withdrawal history.

Is it another scam site?
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

So now I see why did you put this in Investor-based games.

As stated above, it's unsustainable for you to fulfill the promises without continuous income from new users = ponzi.

No advertising company will pay you sufficient amount and I doubt you are counting with loss of thousands dollars to cover this.
Traffic quality for such site is poor and without captcha verification it's very easy to write a script claiming the rewards.

Congratulations, with this additional investing feature you just BURIED YOUR SITE.

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:27:11 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 03:00:46 PM by Crystal11

Are you going to pay the withdrawal pendings or we can declare you scammer and blacklist your website ?
Because i can't wait to add new websites on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587573.0 but the pending time is not to long yet  Grin so i'm watching you  Cheesy

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

As stated above, it's unsustainable for you to fulfill the promises without continuous income from new users = ponzi.

No advertising company will pay you sufficient amount and I doubt you are counting with loss of thousands dollars to cover this.
Traffic quality for such site is poor and without captcha verification it's very easy to write a script claiming the rewards.

Congratulations, with this additional investing feature you just BURIED YOUR SITE.

Yea, It is just as any other ponzi now. Without these investments needed, it would've been a faucet. Now it is just obvious that it is a ponzi.

If i "deposit" 1 BTC, i will get 19k per minute.

That is 69.350.000 satoshi per day. which is 25.312.750.000 satoshi per year = 2500% interest rate. I doubt there is any adnetwork which will deliver you that.

Tagged for now. This is an obvious ponzi.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

Yea, It is just as any other ponzi now. Without these investments needed, it would've been a faucet. Now it is just obvious that it is a ponzi.

If i "deposit" 1 BTC, i will get 19k per minute.

That is 69.350.000 satoshi per day. which is 25.312.750.000 satoshi per year = 2500% interest rate. I doubt there is any adnetwork which will deliver you that.

Tagged for now. This is an obvious ponzi.

It was a ponzi from the moment that Op wants from members to...upgrade their status and deposit BTC.
It's a shame to use a faucet or a game, just to hide a scam attempt and nothing more...

I hope noone (at least from this forum...) don't send you Op, even a single satoshi.
Now, gtfo from here, you are pathetic... Angry
kameleon33

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:08:26 PM

I see actually i'm level 1 . How to level up?

We may add level-up. But its not certain.

You should improve the design if you want to get more attention and traffic for the site

I know, the design is awful but we will improve it.

How long have to wait for payment to be received?

We sent some of the payments. If you did not receive please write to this topic.

Unfortunately we banned some of the users and will continue to ban.
No,  you do not send withdrawal. I just had got 0.001BC, I tried withdraw and  - NOTHING....SCAM...
kennyS

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

to be honestly it seems SCAM website. Yo offer 120Sat/min and yo dont use any captcha service. 120sat/min realy high payout. Your min payout requipment is 100.000 satoshi it s high for a faucet system
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: