Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin lol wtf at this pump  (Read 1636 times)
PovertyByte (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Seriously who would pump up BCN like this? Is this some kind of BTC fork fear where everyone is pumping things like Bitcoin Dark, Bitcoin Plus, and Bytecoin because the name is similar enough?

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Seriously who would pump up BCN like this? Is this some kind of BTC fork fear where everyone is pumping things like Bitcoin Dark, Bitcoin Plus, and Bytecoin because the name is similar enough?

LOL. It also surprises me to see those irrelevant or dead alt-coins being pump right now. Someone is behind this for sure and I we really don't know why. Maybe this is the next alt-coin to be pump and dump in order to make a quick but huge amount of profit for some. Dump will be coming soon but for those who will miss it, losses will come hard. So you better watch the next dump so that you will not left behind.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xspresso

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

LOL. It also surprises me to see those irrelevant or dead alt-coins being pump right now. Someone is behind this for sure and I we really don't know why. Maybe this is the next alt-coin to be pump and dump in order to make a quick but huge amount of profit for some. Dump will be coming soon but for those who will miss it, losses will come hard. So you better watch the next dump so that you will not left behind.

Yes everyone needs to be aware of that fact.

It smells fishy! ;p but interesting to watch indeed.
coinphilosopher

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

No. This Bytecoin (BCN) is the precursor of Monero (first CryptoNote coin) and was already launched in 2012. One can say they "deserve" a pump Wink

There is another Bytecoin (BTE) around there that is a 1:1 clone of Bitcoin. It has a negligible market cap.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:36:24 PM

Is it possible to ride the pump train? If it is then must be a good idea to do so just make sure you dumped the first. Its crazy sure but if you get to earn through it, it should feel good to outsmart those who pumped a shitcoin Smiley  Probably the pumpmycoin group.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Those people behind it surely are playing around with those dead coins. And for those people that got BCN just sell it immediately after a couple of days or maybe just for a day it can be dumped again. They are trying to convert their bitcoins to other alt coins in order to avoid some reduction on their possible profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
xspresso

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:44:01 PM

Those people behind it surely are playing around with those dead coins. And for those people that got BCN just sell it immediately after a couple of days or maybe just for a day it can be dumped again. They are trying to convert their bitcoins to other alt coins in order to avoid some reduction on their possible profit.

That makes sense. It is already dropping in value and that explains it all. I would be surprised if they could hold on this for more than a day. People by then will be hesitant whether or not to sell for profit or more profit, or when it gets dumped to keep as much as they could from the value they bought it for.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:34:17 PM

That makes sense. It is already dropping in value and that explains it all. I would be surprised if they could hold on this for more than a day. People by then will be hesitant whether or not to sell for profit or more profit, or when it gets dumped to keep as much as they could from the value they bought it for.

Well those people doesn't have something to do and just want to play with those dead coins. No way, that they are going to make it longer for sure they will lose the control if some other whales are going to join their trip on BCN. As early as now and while it has worth just sell it people. Bad thing that I don't have it while it's dead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:02:50 AM

No. This Bytecoin (BCN) is the precursor of Monero (first CryptoNote coin) and was already launched in 2012. One can say they "deserve" a pump Wink

There is another Bytecoin (BTE) around there that is a 1:1 clone of Bitcoin. It has a negligible market cap.

Exactly, since Monero dominates the most hype in CryptoNote anonymous coin, but most of them don't know Bytecoin is the first anonymous coin. Imagine Bitcoin is forgotten.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

Bytecoin is pumped because deposits on Poloniex are disabled and those that mined 90% in secret first two years cant dump them on pumpers.
We have smarter and smarter pumpers nowadays.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

Anyone thinking of investing in this coin needs to read the first post in this topic.  
Very suspicious stuff going on in relation to this project.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

Anyone thinking of investing in this coin needs to read the first post in this topic.  
Very suspicious stuff going on in relation to this project.

Bytecoin (BCN) is fundamentally flawed because the Cryptonote adaptive blocksize limit without a minimum block reward (Monero has a minimum block reward of 0.6 XMR per block in perpetuity) leads to no incentive for the miners to secure the coin as the block reward falls. Eventually this will make Bytecoin vulnerable to a 51% attack. This is entirely separate from the above link which makes a solid argument that Bytecoin was an over 80% pre-mine as opposed to an over 80% ninja-mine.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
xuamont

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

#crypt #cryptocurrency #minining #BCN #Bytecoin #Bytecoin #BTC # Bitcoin #Bitcoin #Cryptocoin #Mining #CryptoNight #cryptonote #Monero #xmr
https://youtu.be/SkHHIonpFDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9alYbX5u0
Hi,
There is an opportunity to support Bytecoin (from it forger Monero and AEON, etc.). It is necessary to sign a petition, which is very easy, and together we can ensure that the "Father" of the algorithm CryptoNight (Note) was AEON and MONERO. Thanks to her, BCN will go to Bithumb (Korean stock exchange), and it is possible that it will rise in price, as AEON recently. Also you can take part in discussing the coin (https://t.me/bytecoinchat, https://t.me/bytecoinru), go to the site (Bytecoin.org) and see the prospects, buy or sell, and start the mine. And it's very fast and easy. (Minergate.com) Start building the future today. Your Bytecoin. Will you sign it?
Here is the link:
https://www.change.org/p/bithumb-exchange-add-bytecoin-bcn-on-bithumb-exchange?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=744593281
Thank you,
Aptyp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: