Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE IDEA & DIY GUIDE : An Alternative to Faucet  (Read 1095 times)
sweetdesirez (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:04:42 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 11:31:19 PM by sweetdesirez

Having adsense banning the faucet sites and many of the faucet sites closing because of visitors not interested in the petty earnings of faucets. I am going to give a FREE IDEA and DO IT YOURSELF GUIDE about creating a website which can be a better alternative to the faucets, complying with adsense terms, more visitor engagement, more earnings for both the visitors as well as the site owners.

For this, you need not have to be a pro or purchase any single software. All you need is a domain, a decent hosting to handle your visitors, basic knowledge of WordPress and some time in promoting the site. However, this will not be fully automated, as the site owner will have to manually send the earnings. That he/she can do it once a week/fortnight/month on a specified time.

What exactly we are doing is, a website based on points, ie, user is rewarded with a point for activities on the site and we are naming the point as Bitcoin. Of Course you can name it anything other you want to.

Assuming you have the domain and the hosting ready and have basic knowledge of WordPress, follow the steps.
  • Install WordPress (in most hosting panels, it's a one click installation)
  • Chose a decent theme (chose a theme with ample ad spaces, you will need it later)
  • Install & activate a plugin called myCRED (available for free in the wordpress respiratory)
  • Once you activate myCRED you will be prompted to 'run setup' In the setup, Label Point types as "Bitcoin" (for Singular) and Bitcoins (for Plural. Now Format it with  Prefix:Ƀ, Decimals: 8 and suffix BTC. Now hit the create point type. Your basic settings is ready.
  • In the left hand side of the wordpress dashboard you will not find a tab called Bitcoins below the settings. Go to Hooks and select the available hooks you want to add and configure. Allot the bitcoins you want to reward the user for that particular hook.
  • You can also add some of the addons. For details of how myCRED works and how to tweak it to your needs, you can visit their website. (you will find it in the plugin page).
  • Add a plugin called "User Access Shortcodes"
  • Now add a page called "My Bitcoins" and add the shortcodes [mycred_my_balance] & [mycred_history]. As the content of this page should only be visible to logged in user, wrap it inside the user access code [UAS_loggedin hint="" ex=""][mycred_my_balance][mycred_history][/UAS_loggedin] For details of shortcodes available check the myCRED website.
  • Add "Cimy User Extra Fields" plugin and go the settings to add an extra field called "Bitcoin wallet" - This will help the user to add his/her bitcoin wallet.
  • Another plugin I recommend is Theme My Login for themes which does not have custom login page (If you are using bbpress, buddypress, woocommerce, you don't need this) if you do not want users to have access to the default wp-login page. Create pages as the plugin demands.
  • Another plugin I recommend is the BAW Login/Logout menu - this will add login/logout in the menu itself.
  • If you want users to post on your site, use the Frontend Publishing plugin

What can be done with this site?
  • You can use this website as a user submitted blog
  • You can use this website as a forum using the bbPress plugin
  • You can use this site as a social network site using the buddypress plugin
  • You can use this site as a quiz site using the Wp Pro Quiz plugin
  • You can use this as a poll site using Totalpoll plugin
  • You can sell products/services using the woocommerce plugin - user can pay using their balance
  • All of the above together and other ideas which you can think of and tweak the hooks to your need.

How does the site earn?
Monetisation of course. Best to use AdSense. There are thousands out there!

How do I pay the user?
If you have setup everything in order, The points (we named it Bitcoins here) will be accumulated automatically for the specified tasks (hooks). From your wordpress dashboard go to the users and find the points (named bitcoins). Manually send the users their share on a specified time using the users wallet (good to mention the time somewhere in the site) Once you send the payout, adjust it with the amount you are sending with a - (minus) sign, select 'log under custom reference' and add the reason, say ,payout for this week' and update. This will be reflected in the users dashboard also (the page we marked 'my bitcoins') Understand, this will a time consuming task if you have too many users, but you have to spend sometime for this.

This basic idea and Do It Yourself Guide should be used alongside your own intelligence and should not be treated as a Gospel!
For every plugin or theme you use, refer to the plugin/theme site/page for full details about it. I have recommended only FREE plugins, you can make it better with similar plugins or premium ones too.

Will answer to this thread if you face any difficulty or have any question. Please do not expect an instant reply. I will be replying once in two/three days. Please do not PM except involving security issues and let others to learn from your question too.

Any tip, whether big pr small will be highly appreciated and motivate me.
1AaExViur7b26oFwYxNdY2sDsEJ96jCAyo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

Sorry, but as the Adsense ban is the main problem of faucets, how would you solve this to increase the income of faucet owners again?

Even they use your method, they won't have cash to pay their users, it will be like any other faucet we have these days.

Tell me if I understood wrong...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sweetdesirez (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

Sorry, but as the Adsense ban is the main problem of faucets, how would you solve this to increase the income of faucet owners again?

Even they use your method, they won't have cash to pay their users, it will be like any other faucet we have these days.

It is assumed the site will be using some sort of monetization like adsense. The main reason why faucets are banned is because of lack of contents. This method is to engage the users and it is the users who will be contributing to the contents.
mrcash02

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:40:51 PM

It is assumed the site will be using some sort of monetization like adsense. The main reason why faucets are banned is because of lack of contents. This method is to engage the users and it is the users who will be contributing to the contents.

The problem with Adsense is that they don't allow people to use their banners on sites which people are being paid to do something. When they discover you are sharing "Bitcoins" or any other coin on your site they will ban you.

The another networks are being already used by faucet owners and they are unable to get enough income from this to pay decent rewards to their users. In my opinion the main problem is the income for faucet owners, who discovers a method to increase it will save the faucet industry.

Following your method users will provide content, write on forum, but I think nobody will have interest on it as the rewards will be too low.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sweetdesirez (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:58:05 PM

The problem with Adsense is that they don't allow people to use their banners on sites which people are being paid to do something. When they discover you are sharing "Bitcoins" or any other coin on your site they will ban you.

The another networks are being already used by faucet owners and they are unable to get enough income from this to pay decent rewards to their users. In my opinion the main problem is the income for faucet owners, who discovers a method to increase it will save the faucet industry.

Following your method users will provide content, write on forum, but I think nobody will have interest on it as the rewards will be too low.  Sad

Adsense does not prohibit site paying or rewarding to do any activity on the site. What Google prohibit is, rewarding or paying to click on the advertisement. This concept does not reward or pay any user to click on any advertisement.
If there is more content, more user engagement, it will eventually add up to the income of the site.
mrcash02

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:47:33 AM

Adsense does not prohibit site paying or rewarding to do any activity on the site. What Google prohibit is, rewarding or paying to click on the advertisement. This concept does not reward or pay any user to click on any advertisement.
If there is more content, more user engagement, it will eventually add up to the income of the site.

I would like you were right...

"Encouraging clicks
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
"

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

I guess it's your site from your signature. It is a nice concept, seems possible.
How you monetize your content, I can't see AdSense ads on your pages?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

I guess it's your site from your signature. It is a nice concept, seems possible.

I guess that is basically what he is trying to do here. Though I am with MrCash02 on this one. He is still basically encouraging people to click on ads if not forcing them to look at ads to make a profit. That will likely go into again violating the terms and conditions of google adsense. Though it might be still plausible depending on how you look at it.
sweetdesirez (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:21:06 AM

The site in signature is one such. Have not used AdSense in it as the initial contents are not unique. Most of the initial contents are syndicated. Once have unique contents (only a few users posted as of now) will integrate AdSense.

I guess that is basically what he is trying to do here. Though I am with MrCash02 on this one. He is still basically encouraging people to click on ads if not forcing them to look at ads to make a profit. That will likely go into again violating the terms and conditions of google adsense. Though it might be still plausible depending on how you look at it.

The first time I got approved by AdSense was a site based on this concept, but with little difference. The users would collect points based on their activities and could purchase stuff sing those points from the site. So, from my personal experience, I can say, Google does not prohibit displaying adsense on sites rewarding users (but never encouraging to click on ads). Though I flipped the domain and now it is something else, you can have a glimpse of it at the archive: https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20150330142849/odumag.com

Still, if you are sceptical about using adsense, think this is a better option than faucet even if you are using other ad networks.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

I liked your idea buddy. Actually I am trying to make a site somewhat like this and I am just thinking what content should my website have, for this. I want adsense so badly, to run my faucet. Nowadays bitcoin price is also rising. So with other adnetworks its becoming difficult to run faucet business. I was actually planning to buy a readymade site from digitalpoint forum and add a faucet in that.
sweetdesirez (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:06:53 AM

I liked your idea buddy. Actually I am trying to make a site somewhat like this and I am just thinking what content should my website have, for this. I want adsense so badly, to run my faucet. Nowadays bitcoin price is also rising. So with other adnetworks its becoming difficult to run faucet business. I was actually planning to buy a readymade site from digitalpoint forum and add a faucet in that.

I think we should forget to speak of Faucet and AdSense together - as it will be too big a risk to get your AdSense blocked. It's better to concentrate on building a website complying to AdSense terms for a sustainable website.
I would advice not to purchase any website from any Marketplace as there is a probability of the seller selling the same contents to multiple buyers. Choose a nice keyword with good cpc and build a site around it - you can get freelancers to build the site and write quality content in the beginning. Then add few contents at regular intervals.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

The actual catch is "monetisation".
If you are capable of monetizing your contents then definitely you can earn unlimited. But, in this competitive market world, it is not that easy to monetize our contents.

Generating traffic may seems easy but result oriented traffics are only possible when our contents really attracts the original audiences.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:52:31 AM

Bookmarked for my future reference, great idea I will try to use wordpress I have some list of blog sites made from blooger.com but Im not approved yet in my adsense application need more unique visits.

AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

Thanks you this Tutorial. Now i just to get my adsense account approved to start earning lol xD

LisaLee555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

One of the most useful posts here, thanks a lot! Concerning BuddyPress, does anybody use it? I like the idea of creating kinda social network, but I would like to get some real reviews. I subscribed to https://www.templatemonster.com/buddypress-wordpress-themes.php to check upcoming BuddyPress products, I enjoy the idea of communication between site visitors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: