Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150612 times)
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Do you believe in this project? Me simply that the very not likes the price. She's already a great time standing in one place.

I like the product and the business model, it makes sense and can be revolutionary.

However, it is important to understand building a successful business takes time. Months, if not years, not days or weeks. Need to be patient, let the team work and support as much as you can.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

Do you believe in this project? Me simply that the very not likes the price. She's already a great time standing in one place.

I like the product and the business model, it makes sense and can be revolutionary.

However, it is important to understand building a successful business takes time. Months, if not years, not days or weeks. Need to be patient, let the team work and support as much as you can.

I also really like this project. But something is disturbing the moment that still VOICE is not added to not one decent exchange with large volumes.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
btctrad0r

Activity: 324
Merit: 79

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

I also really like this project. But something is disturbing the moment that still VOICE is not added to not one decent exchange with large volumes.

they should better finish something first to show off to the world then think about going on an exchange or d-exchange to be traded Smiley
Sonnema

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Voise is doing just fine guys, you all have no clue how much work actually goes into it lol
tribanogrami

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Voise is doing just fine guys, you all have no clue how much work actually goes into it lol

Do you know how much work they're doing? If so, how much and from where you have so much knowledge. If not difficult skinte please link where you follow the project?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
Merited by layer1gfx (1)

OKEX & What Happened

You have been watching us working day after day making Voise the world’s best music distribution platform for artists and listeners alike. You have stood with us in good and rough times, and your amazing moral and financial contribution to our product is what keeps us motivated all the time.

Today we once again ask you to stand with us in the face of a minor roadblock. In many of previous blog-posts, we had promised our community that we’ll have VOISE tokens listed on a top five exchange this exchange was OKEX, a Belize-based virtual currency exchange. Our promise was derived from a business commitment made by the OKEX team which, as we thought, was going to be executed in February.

We need to inform our valued community that the deal between Voise and OKEX met a dead end only recently, after multiple delays on the part of the OKEX team, we took over the project and during the negotiations the exchange changed the parameters for listing the Voise token. We feel they should have honored the original contract, despite any current policy changes.

We do not mean to put the OKEX team in a bad light but their refusal to list us after they agreed to list us, has gone over our heads. We have asked them for a proper explanation on the matter, but we haven’t received any concrete response yet. Which is why, we have decided to redirect our resources to get listed on other exchanges and we will revisit OKEX when we meet their new requirements that they have imposed on us and other projects. This is not isolated to Voise, from our understanding other projects are having similar listing issues.

We are hell-bent towards getting our tokens listed on exchanges, an listing suggestions can be sent to Brandon Diamond. This blogpost is an effort to stay transparent with you our community the voice of voise, and to ensure you all that we are committed to everyone’s success. We Continue to add voise tokens to other exchanges, Cryptowolf being the most recent: https://cryptowolf.eu/

Moving forward there will be more exchanges onboarded. We hope this clarifies some of the questions that surrounded the OKEX listing.

We Value the support of this fantastic community, There are some very interesting developments this spring, our Android App Beta is about to hit the Official Chan, Huge thanks to our 60 or so specially selected Beta Testers in the private beta! We are looking forward to all the feedback from the entire community this next week!

https://medium.com/@voisecom/okex-what-happened-2b4a72cc2c7

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

I have a question. Since Voise is an actual company now with the inc title. What are the revenue buckets currently for this company? How long can we stay afloat just buy using the ICO piggy bank. I'm sure the staff and andre himself aren't working for free. Is this information for our knowledge? Thanks
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

OKEX & What Happened

You have been watching us working day after day making Voise the world’s best music distribution platform for artists and listeners alike. You have stood with us in good and rough times, and your amazing moral and financial contribution to our product is what keeps us motivated all the time.

Today we once again ask you to stand with us in the face of a minor roadblock. In many of previous blog-posts, we had promised our community that we’ll have VOISE tokens listed on a top five exchange this exchange was OKEX, a Belize-based virtual currency exchange. Our promise was derived from a business commitment made by the OKEX team which, as we thought, was going to be executed in February.

We need to inform our valued community that the deal between Voise and OKEX met a dead end only recently, after multiple delays on the part of the OKEX team, we took over the project and during the negotiations the exchange changed the parameters for listing the Voise token. We feel they should have honored the original contract, despite any current policy changes.

We do not mean to put the OKEX team in a bad light but their refusal to list us after they agreed to list us, has gone over our heads. We have asked them for a proper explanation on the matter, but we haven’t received any concrete response yet. Which is why, we have decided to redirect our resources to get listed on other exchanges and we will revisit OKEX when we meet their new requirements that they have imposed on us and other projects. This is not isolated to Voise, from our understanding other projects are having similar listing issues.

We are hell-bent towards getting our tokens listed on exchanges, an listing suggestions can be sent to Brandon Diamond. This blogpost is an effort to stay transparent with you our community the voice of voise, and to ensure you all that we are committed to everyone’s success. We Continue to add voise tokens to other exchanges, Cryptowolf being the most recent: https://cryptowolf.eu/

Moving forward there will be more exchanges onboarded. We hope this clarifies some of the questions that surrounded the OKEX listing.

We Value the support of this fantastic community, There are some very interesting developments this spring, our Android App Beta is about to hit the Official Chan, Huge thanks to our 60 or so specially selected Beta Testers in the private beta! We are looking forward to all the feedback from the entire community this next week!

https://medium.com/@voisecom/okex-what-happened-2b4a72cc2c7

thanks for sharing. i think a couple more listings on decentralized exchanges would be a good way to avoid those hefty fees.
could VOISE not be listed on komodo's barterdex platform?
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

i am getting worried that masternodes are not in the plan anymore i asked a couple of times about this and still not seeing any

response on if they still planning and working on those i don t expect it will be in the planned roadmap just want some

confirmation that its still in the roadmap i invested in this coin because of that not because of a cool app

hope to get some response on this or i will be asking more frequently about this  Grin
Vangasi

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

I also wanted some answers. Me too invested in your company. It is very very quiet around the masternode who should be  coming soon!! When??? It is normal that people are a bit worried when they don't get an answer.
You would think, there something going on but what!
I hope you give the answer we wanted. We do not invest for nothing.

For nothing only the sun is rising that is all.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

They should have honored their promise and listing on previous conditions as this is common practice everywhere. Any change in policies applies to new contracts but that isn't the only exchange. It is appreciable that Voise team has discussed the issue with supporters openly. This will help a lot to understand the reasons behind the delays in exchanges.
btctrad0r

Activity: 324
Merit: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

good they made the decision to wait. it is not nice to be toyed around with, an agreement should be honored. but there are other exchanges to approach and decentralized DEX platforms are the new trend this year anyway. VOISE on barterdex or EOS platform would be great.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

good they made the decision to wait. it is not nice to be toyed around with, an agreement should be honored. but there are other exchanges to approach and decentralized DEX platforms are the new trend this year anyway. VOISE on barterdex or EOS platform would be great.

There are so many alternative exists that is just matter of time but I'm also quite sure this token will get listed on a decent exchange. Dev explained in details what happened recently but good thing is that they are working hard to make it really valuable token into music industry.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

They should have honored their promise and listing on previous conditions as this is common practice everywhere. Any change in policies applies to new contracts but that isn't the only exchange. It is appreciable that Voise team has discussed the issue with supporters openly. This will help a lot to understand the reasons behind the delays in exchanges.
at least the Voise team has been responsible for giving reason to the supporters why the exchange is experiencing this delay as a form of their concern in order to avoid misunderstanding.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

at least the Voise team has been responsible for giving reason to the supporters why the exchange is experiencing this delay as a form of their concern in order to avoid misunderstanding.
That's one of a kind that the team is honest for its community and not promising and when any further delays happens other have closed to discuss it in public. This music indistries will give a different approach to the musicians and to its audience or listeners. I am believing in project even it has a slow progression.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Thanks for the update regarding the OKex situation!
tribanogrami

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

That's one of a kind that the team is honest for its community and not promising and when any further delays happens other have closed to discuss it in public. This music indistries will give a different approach to the musicians and to its audience or listeners. I am believing in project even it has a slow progression.

I fully agree with you. And as well as you very much believe in this project. And I think one day he's going to shoot up really hard.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Adrian_Nebot

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

@Voisecom will be attending this years @etherealsummit May 11 & 12 in New York City.
tribanogrami

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

If I am not mistaken they will be there only to attend but not to speak! Of course I would like to get noticed by large investors

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
EvelinkaEvi

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

If I am not mistaken they will be there only to attend but not to speak! Of course I would like to get noticed by large investors

They won't speak=( just attend. price won't rise i gues...
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: