Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150610 times)
jeremyliny

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

I see several competitors in this industry. One of them has more than half a year, his name is Decent. Also there is a Musicoin which started work quite recently and does not yet have sufficient funding for competing. Therefore, I think that Voise has good chances to become the flagship of this market.
Voise is concentrated on music while decent do more similiar things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voise (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

I see several competitors in this industry. One of them has more than half a year, his name is Decent. Also there is a Musicoin which started work quite recently and does not yet have sufficient funding for competing. Therefore, I think that Voise has good chances to become the flagship of this market.
Filipino Translation of this ANN also published at the Bitcoingarden with this link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14117.0
we believe this is a very good project to follow and be engage with.
goodluck and we're waiting for the progress.
Just participate in your bouty activity, hope this project succeed  Grin

Thanks for your support!
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:46:03 PM

Voise getting popular and know that this project will be good
still stay at here to suppprt voise and hope it will success
onierwacao

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Yeah,i am the one who think Voise will be good
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:49:18 PM

Yeah,i am the one who think Voise will be good

Thanks a lot, the contract will be published during the next days and we have many press releases ready to be published too, we'll keep you updated.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

I thought music coin was focused on music and have no clue why this voise thread is still not locked. Surprised to see this shit emerging, thought all copy pasting maggots were arrested or tracked down in real life and punched in the ribs. How many platforms for artists have u seen so far? The number should be well over two hundreds.
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:10:18 PM

Only 3 devs? I think it is not enough for a big project. Do you have threshold for ICO?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

Looking forward to see next press releases and contract to be published in coming days. No doubt the about the number of competitors in music industry because this will work like pressure element on the developers to deliver more quality content. Voiseit looking interesting addition among already existed and underdeveloped projects.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 11:12:20 AM by lordzc

Very good team . A good stock if you get in front has no barriers . congratulations . Very little Ico has left.
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:12:30 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 02:39:45 PM by jenifive

I wouldn't trust the platform that asking for money and yet doesn't have anything to show.

On the other side we have Musicoin that have no ICO, no pre-mine and it already have working and everyday updating music platform for musicians and listeners.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776113.0

So i dont see the reason on why invest in VOISE where guys dont have anything working. Even some pre alpha platform version.
They just want your money! Just like any other ICO scam projects that grows like mashrooms during this year.

voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:20:10 PM

Only 3 devs? I think it is not enough for a big project. Do you have threshold for ICO?
As you can read on the whitepaper one of the uses of the funds is hiring more people, we understand that 3 people is not enough to fully develop and maintain the platform but it's enough to start.
The ICO requires a minimum of 7500ETH to be raised and has a maximum of 575000ETH.

Looking forward to see next press releases and contract to be published in coming days. No doubt the about the number of competitors in music industry because this will work like pressure element on the developers to deliver more quality content. Voiseit looking interesting addition among already existed and underdeveloped projects.

Very good team . A good stock if you get in front has no barriers . congratulations

Thanks a lot for your support.

I wouldn't trust the platform that asking for money and yet doesn't have anything to show.

On the other side we have Musicoin that have no ICO, no pre-mine and it already have working and everyday updating music platform for musicians and listeners.

So i dont see the reason on why invest in VOISE where guys dont have anything working. Even some pre alpha platform version.
They just want your money! Just like any other ICO scam projects that grows like mashrooms during this year.

Before screaming our crowdsale is a scam and saying we don't have anything to show you could at least have read the OP where there's a link to the prealpha platform.
There have been many successful ICO during the last month, just because people ask for funds to develop something it doesn't mean that we'll spend the funds on hookers and forget about the platform, as stated in the whitepaper the funds are stored in a multisig wallet and every spending will be explained in the blog.
jenifive

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

As you can read on the whitepaper one of the uses of the funds is hiring more people, we understand that 3 people is not enough to fully develop and maintain the platform but it's enough to start.
The ICO requires a minimum of 7500ETH to be raised and has a maximum of 575000ETH.

Very good team . A good stock if you get in front has no barriers . congratulations

Before screaming our crowdsale is a scam and saying we don't have anything to show you could at least have read the OP where there's a link to the prealpha platform.
There have been many successful ICO during the last month, just because people ask for funds to develop something it doesn't mean that we'll spend the funds on hookers and forget about the platform, as stated in the whitepaper the funds are stored in a multisig wallet and every spending will be explained in the blog.
I have read OP again and i didnt found how to access to prealpha. Just pictures of some interface and that is all!
You have nothing.

derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

I have read OP again and i didnt found how to access to prealpha. Just pictures of some interface and that is all!
You have nothing.

Another scam, no code, no real proofs can be shown, only empty promises. Opair's scammer wasserman is back? This is very similar to opair to be honest.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

I want to ask this question first, Decent ICO have not released tokens to the investors and this is going to a year already, when is the tokens going to be released to the investors after the ICO
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

Before accusing you should have visited the website,there is a section that puts PLATFORM.

PLATFORM
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

Before accusing you should have visited the website,there is a section that puts PLATFORM.

PLATFORM

Is this music working through the block chain?

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

PLATFORM

Thanks for sharing it. But this looks like music site, but how to prove it is based on the blockchain? I am interested in your project. Good luck sir.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

This coin would of been VERY successful only if it was 0% premine, 0% ICO and 100% minable. None of this ICO scam.

Make the coin minable and for every block you get 5% of the block reward forwarded to the developer. This way you will be motivated to work and make the coin succeed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jenifive

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

PLATFORM

Where is the music stored?

How can i Sign up and post my own music here?

Does Robyn Cage and everyone else musician know that you posted music here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robyn_Cage

Or did they do that by themselves?

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Your GitHub repo is still empty. Any updates on the smart contract or platform code commits you are working on?

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: