Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150619 times)
voise (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

how about running a search for those kids with a "voice" contest in the future so that you will be able to raise some "home-grown" talent and building them up through the use of the platform?

This is a very interesting thought.  At the place of the founder, I would have thought about this.
Sounds good! All suggestions are welcome and maybe we can do it.

In fact you could do a contest on the platform itself, with a prize in the form of VSM, where users would vote for their favorite artist. Each candidate could promote himself/herself through social networks with which the platform would be better known to people.

nice suggestions mates.  I agree with you.  by doing so,  this will really help the popularity of VSM to other people.  and the most important thing is that we tend to introduce also the crypto world to them and bitcoin as well.  I hope the team will try to consider this suggestions.  this maybe a great opportunity for voise to be well known.
Remember all we offer 15% bonus in BTC. Do not miss the opportunity to get more tokens for the same price .
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Do you have escrow in ICO so that you can refund if 7500 ETH not raised?
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:49:13 PM

Do you have escrow in ICO so that you can refund if 7500 ETH not raised?
You can read the whitepaper, there we explain the function that returns the tokens.
And yes, we contacted the Nlnet Foundation that has escrowed more projects.
Regards. Wink
dewilboys

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

why you do not update spreadsheet for bounty? İt will be difficult for you like TaaS project. You should carry your supporter for good marketing.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

in any signature campaigns has not been updated . When you will update.

dewilboys

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

we are still waiting good news from you. Don't you have any update any good news?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Voise is really great music sharing platform and still huge amount required to achieve the minimum cap. I hope this will get succeed to keep continue developing this project from my point of view investors still has opportunity to make profit by investing into this ICO.
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

I don t understand.What do you mean?
Updated
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:42:19 PM

Voise is really great music sharing platform and still huge amount required to achieve the minimum cap. I hope this will get succeed to keep continue developing this project from my point of view investors still has opportunity to make profit by investing into this ICO.
Thanks a lot for your support! Wink
blockphase

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 05:55:58 AM

seeing a lot of ICOs/token sales stating many claims of what they will do to the music industry and for the artists.  i think that one of the things that leads investors to jump to the immediate impression that a coin may be suspect is the grandiose claims of what a newco will be doing once they get funding... like "Revolutionizing" the music industry.

what will your company actually be doing that will revolutionize a business that has been broken for over 100yrs? and yes there is a huge difference between building a decentralized hub for indie music creators and actually revolutionizing the music industry.

i notice that you are saying you will pay artists 100% of the money.  how does that create a sustainable business model for people to invest their money into Voise?

it seems with the rise of token offerings some newco's gravitate toward the music industry because it is with out a doubt broken (and i know from professional first hand experience it is) but no artist will ever tell you the issue to fixing the industry is by paying them 100% of their revenues earned -- it is about complete transparency, proper rights recognition, faster time of payment on their earnings/royalties and yes a more fair % of their earnings actually coming to them (just to scratch the surface of the problems).

also, indie artists often temper their earnings expectations way down based on the amount of actual exposure they can garner for being a part of a community that will get them recognized by new fans, so what is your sustainable plan for offering value to the music fan so your community will grow and thereby appease the expectations of the artist(s)?

not trying to be hard on this newco's raise and applaud them for their efforts but the questions above (and many many others) should be asked for and a detailed road-map to help backup the pretty strong words you are using to sell investors on giving you their money.
blockphase

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

btw quick question, how many artists do you have signed up currently?

is your demo functioning using a decentralized file protocol like ipfs or what to currently stream the music and radio?
nodecoin5

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

Updated
can you do for signature every week updates . So we dont know when week is starting .
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Updated
can you do for signature every week updates . So we dont know when week is starting .
Dividing the days that you take in the campaign / 7 and you will leave the weeks (STAKES)
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

seeing a lot of ICOs/token sales stating many claims of what they will do to the music industry and for the artists.  i think that one of the things that leads investors to jump to the immediate impression that a coin may be suspect is the grandiose claims of what a newco will be doing once they get funding... like "Revolutionizing" the music industry.

what will your company actually be doing that will revolutionize a business that has been broken for over 100yrs? and yes there is a huge difference between building a decentralized hub for indie music creators and actually revolutionizing the music industry.

i notice that you are saying you will pay artists 100% of the money.  how does that create a sustainable business model for people to invest their money into Voise?

it seems with the rise of token offerings some newco's gravitate toward the music industry because it is with out a doubt broken (and i know from professional first hand experience it is) but no artist will ever tell you the issue to fixing the industry is by paying them 100% of their revenues earned -- it is about complete transparency, proper rights recognition, faster time of payment on their earnings/royalties and yes a more fair % of their earnings actually coming to them (just to scratch the surface of the problems).

also, indie artists often temper their earnings expectations way down based on the amount of actual exposure they can garner for being a part of a community that will get them recognized by new fans, so what is your sustainable plan for offering value to the music fan so your community will grow and thereby appease the expectations of the artist(s)?

not trying to be hard on this newco's raise and applaud them for their efforts but the questions above (and many many others) should be asked for and a detailed road-map to help backup the pretty strong words you are using to sell investors on giving you their money.
The music industry is not dead.Many big companies could pay a lot more to the artists instead of benefiting them...
Our business idea is to implement extra promotions to the artists and profile customizations.Our priority is the artists.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

Unless you are gonna sponsor yourself a platform that can become popular, why would artists come to you to promote themselves if they are not getting popular
blockphase

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:10:33 AM

The music industry is not dead.Many big companies could pay a lot more to the artists instead of benefiting them...
Our business idea is to implement extra promotions to the artists and profile customizations.Our priority is the artists.

appreciate the reply and i did not say or imply the music industry was 'dead'. i was pointing out it is and has been broken for over 100+yrs now.  labels could always 'pay' more but that alone doesn't fix the actual intrinsic problems.

what does 'extra promotions' to the artists mean? i would appreciate more clarity here because the statement is very vague and what are the people here actually investing in? does anyone on your team have experience in the music industry (aside from being fans)? pls give at least a few ideas your team has as this is important especially since you are saying it is your 'business' idea.

to do anything that would benefit the artists you must have an actual artist community of talent -- how will you get this and why would artists select the Voise platform over: soundcloud, youtube, last.fm, 8tracks, bandcamp and a ton of other websites? there are too many indie hubs already so what will you do to make artists say, "hey check me out on the Voise" vs. "hey check me out on soundcloud (where there over 20mil+ users already) or youtube" for example?

i reviewed your platform url and am trying to understand is it decentralized/p2p via ipfs, swarm? how is your radio stream decentralized?

how big is your current artist roster and what is your plan to acquire talent?

let me reiterate that i am not for or against this raise i am though against the audacious claim you will be 'revolutionizing' the music industry (and that is what people are giving you money to do)

please help me understand by addressing the questions above -- thnx!
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

Excited to be part of this project,Hope to achieve minimum target of 7500ETH..All the best.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

I am glad that I learned about this project at the very beginning. I really hope that the project will develop. I like his interesting idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sapusapu

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

I liket Music and I need Joined signature campaign,, thanks
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Voise ICO are going smoothly no need to rush it will hit the 7,500 Eth for sure despite the crazy bitcoin keep increase  Cheesy

and if may we have not break the thresold in eth ammount is there any fixed in $ estimate for Voise project to keep launch?

We hope to reach that amount but with the recent ether price increase we could develop the VOISE platform for way less, can't tell you a fixed value yet and our contributors would have to vote to make it possible.

There's a lot of time left. We'll get to 7500, no doubt

I am also looking for the project to easily achieve this target.may be if a whale comes into the party,7500 will be done in a day or two.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: