Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150612 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

I don't understand why there are low interest in this project, I guess what market looks for in investment differs. I saw on @voiseit twitter page that they are going to appear on AMC, I will like to see the video. Anyone with the link should be post it here
completely agree with you , from the market, it looks promising
Let's wait for more time, ICO is not over yet, big investors usually come when the schedule of ICO were about to end.
I have trust the project and so the developers and I know they will reach the minimum.
Pride97

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I don't understand why there are low interest in this project, I guess what market looks for in investment differs. I saw on @voiseit twitter page that they are going to appear on AMC, I will like to see the video. Anyone with the link should be post it here
completely agree with you , from the market, it looks promising
Let's wait for more time, ICO is not over yet, big investors usually come when the schedule of ICO were about to end.
I have trust the project and so the developers and I know they will reach the minimum.

the project will develop without a huge investment , because the idea is great. we believe in the organizers.
Igorjok

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Sluggish, investors go into the project. We need something to attract them, that would all go well.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:58:30 PM

Voise needs to make marketing like mobilego,which collected 20 million $,since its completely new concept,more marketing will help the ICO reach the target.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

There is still time to attract investors, but there are tendencies if in the first couple of days the company has collected 40% of the ICO, then the minimum amount will be taken exactly, this week the amount has not changed much, remains to wait.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

any update on how much has been raised this time? is it only 15%? no investors have added yet? please, give me some updates.. i wish that there will be more investors. i am planning to invest too but it seemed that there are only few investors around.
voise (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

any update on how much has been raised this time? is it only 15%? no investors have added yet? please, give me some updates.. i wish that there will be more investors. i am planning to invest too but it seemed that there are only few investors around.
Sorry, we had several issues with the script on the website.
With the bonus in bitcoins we have been quite successful, we have raised $ 150,000 , with $ 400000 the project will be done, because we had already established the minimum before the rise of ethereum.

Bitcoin bonus ends in 2 days (15%) : https://medium.com/@voiseit/contribute-with-btc-to-the-voise-crowdsale-d4dc6180914

PROJECT STATUS (Minimum) : 37.5% RAISED.

Regards
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:45:32 AM

Voise needs to make marketing like mobilego,which collected 20 million $,since its completely new concept,more marketing will help the ICO reach the target.

We are starting to promote ourselves in China and more PR cooming soon.
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:48:52 AM

I hope you can get the right funding to start this project, voise is a good project but it needs support to be successful.
I will take a look to this project.
Thank you very much for the support.We are creating a good community behind Voise. Wink Wink
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:02:11 PM

Okay I have always supported the existence of a good work of the team you guys are going to make this project a success through the end of ico, promotion-promotion is great indeed is urgently needed for the moment, I hope after promotions project in china would be more exsis project you guys

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

7.5k eth is difficult for you, the ico can't be proven very legit, so they don't invest a lot.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

With the bonus in bitcoins we have been quite successful, we have raised $ 150,000 , with $ 400000 the project will be done, because we had already established the minimum before the rise of ethereum.

Bitcoin bonus ends in 2 days (15%) : https://medium.com/@voiseit/contribute-with-btc-to-the-voise-crowdsale-d4dc6180914

Regards

Your project still has some more time to go, almost 20 days and I think you will easy cover the minimum cap of 7500 ETH~ <400 BTC

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

Project is real and is very interesting and it is recovering slowly slowly since Bitcoin payment option was added to it. It will reach to its minimum threshold at least though the whole flowing of money will keep the trend of slowly but steadily. I also am big supporter of this project and will keep spreading the word.
bel_vikont

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

I've been to many bounties, but this cham is different. And not for the better. This is purely my point of view.
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

Today I joined bounty the signature campaign and I notice that the spreadsheet looks like incomplete details.

Good luck to this project!
blockphase

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:34:34 AM

Regards

please answer as to why the BTC raised is showing as being hard-coded in the HTML for your webpage (hand input by someone) at 59.41 and the fact that your bitcoin deposit address has no history at all (1JfgLCnmRJQTq7CBVk24nrrqLPcKuAV6nK)  Huh and your website has not shown a total raised for about the last 4days+.

we had a thought very briefly of investing in this but this just looks like you made a # up for BTC raised -- this just makes no sense at all is the above BTC address incorrect? where are the transactions that make up the supposed $113,000 you raised via BTC?
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

Regards

please answer as to why the BTC raised is showing as being hard-coded in the HTML for your webpage (hand input by someone) at 59.41 and the fact that your bitcoin deposit address has no history at all (1JfgLCnmRJQTq7CBVk24nrrqLPcKuAV6nK)  Huh and your website has not shown a total raised for about the last 4days+.

we had a thought very briefly of investing in this but this just looks like you made a # up for BTC raised -- this just makes no sense at all is the above BTC address incorrect? where are the transactions that make up the supposed $113,000 you raised via BTC?
I'd love to know this one also, I tried to check that address in blockchain and found nothing..
Please enlighten us here voise.

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

Regards

I tried to check the ICO site and I see they have set BTC escrow address which when checked shows 0 btc in it,where is all the btc funds coming from,do they have another btc address related to the crowd sale which has all the funds?

ETH address with funds looks to be fine in this case.
nodecoin5

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

Surely this project will be a great success! I am involved in various businesses, I could invest very little, but I am a VOISE support.
Voice is going to be first music project and ico in crypto .Time to invest .
voise (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:41:28 PM

Regards

I tried to check the ICO site and I see they have set BTC escrow address which when checked shows 0 btc in it,where is all the btc funds coming from,do they have another btc address related to the crowd sale which has all the funds?

ETH address with funds looks to be fine in this case.

To facilitate the work of making the tokens shipments we are changing the wallet daily when there is more than one investment that day,the last day we will facilitate the multisig ethereum and btc. So you can see the total raised.
We're trying to solve the USD script in https://ico.voise.it/
Regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: