Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How society works  (Read 3273 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

I think that it is a good question for everyone to answer, a really hard one and im sure that the result will vary, every person will answer differently.

In my opinion, society works basically thanks to one thing-cash.
Money runs the world, there is no doubt that this is the main target for most of the population. They dont seek for happy life, they dont look for things that may be worth more for them (sentimental value) than cash.
They look for power, and domination, being driven by greed and desire, to have more than other human beings.

For me, society is just a big race of desires, some people want to become famous, and some want to become rich.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:18:43 AM

Crab mentality is the number one disease of every society wherein they can pull down those people who is rising so the society will never be progressive if this disease is continuous. We can avoid everything that is bad if we know the right and wrong or the good and Bad. So if we want to rise then we should work hard and if we are on the top dont forget to help other people to rise also.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:18:10 AM

Most of the people nowadays are so judgemental making such reactions how people move or talk in a society. I think there are blames about the expression "First Impression". Mostly people base their treatment in a person by these way. It is natural or easy to judge a person without knowing them, especially when we don't really know them. We can't say harsh thing to them because we don't really know them. I think it is better to judge someone if you really know them, if you don't know them, it is just an assumption or a gossip.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:39:30 AM

Sometimes when I pray to God I ask why He doesn't make everyone normal. I don't know if it's the story about angel and demons why we assume that beautiful people are good while those had a bad apearrance are not and we don't like them. But as I grow up I understand that it's only immaturity that makes us feel that way.
That's just how the human brains work and doesn't going to change but not everyone are like that. I beleive that people are good inside and it depends on who they are surrounded with. We shouldn't be judging by just appearance but it's hard if you experienced a bad thing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:00:10 AM

To be honest jealousy is one of the human nature, we dont like to see somebody is more superior than us, and we are happy to see them not better than us, this is the thing that we need to get rid of, but the proboem is, its very difficult and the environment really help us to tackle this situation

We are not supposed to judge by the look but it is just our instinct to survive, if someone bringing a jnife in the street, we tend to activate our survival instinct by avoid that people and judge the person is a bad person
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

In all honesty people tend to be judgemental when they are feeling insecure about things in their lives and take it out on others.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:15:11 PM

I used to judge people a lot before. Both the reasons are responsible. It is because of society as well as because of human nature. But then i came across these lines.

" when you look at the person, remember they have a story. A story you know very little about that has completely changed them. Be gentle, be kind and release judgement. "

I thought deeply about it and realised that i have been doing wrong. I started working on it. Off course it wasn't easy. You have to force it. But gradually it will become a habit and you might see a change in yourself. Stay happy and spread happiness.  Cheesy
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

That is the problem of human nature. We believe have the right to judge someone, but let's take an example with A. Lincoln. He was very smart man - always tried not to judge another people. Because he did not know their situation and the events that led them to take this decision.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

That is the problem of human nature. We believe have the right to judge someone, but let's take an example with A. Lincoln. He was very smart man - always tried not to judge another people. Because he did not know their situation and the events that led them to take this decision.
It seems to me that people love to judge other people. This creates in their minds the illusion of their superiority over those whom they judge. On the other hand there are no people which is not something to judge. All men are sinners.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

We'll society works with an people have an automatic tedency to assume that if someone is disagreeing with someone,they are their enemy and they are inherently bad and they should be fought but,you can disagree with someone and still respect them.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

An individual and society have mutual influence on each other. Each of us forms society and at the same time we feel like society forces it's standards, moralities and norms of behavior on us. We are often prone to the so called gregarious instinct but strive to be original, unique and independent. This may lead to a conflict and make people unsatisfied with themselves and others, judgmental and unhappy. We have to remember that we are society and behave with each other the way we want others to behave with us.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

Society can work also by way of development of information and communication technology especially computer, can already be enjoyed by majority of society. However, the development of information and communication technology is still there are many gaps
Occurs between urban communities and rural communities in particular Grin

Communities in remote areas. This happens because of uneven developments, and different levels of community needs. This gap affects the way people work. Smiley.....
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:54:18 AM

Society can work also by way of development of information and communication technology especially computer, can already be enjoyed by majority of society. However, the development of information and communication technology is still there are many gaps

Communities in remote areas. This happens because of uneven developments, and different levels of community needs. This gap affects the way people work. Smiley.....
Imagine just how, in this case, the region of high technologies in the field of crypto-currency will develop. If there are still regions where even the Internet is missing, then what can we expect in the future?
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:50:29 PM

Not only you judge others but you judge yourself also that too with the perception of generalize other (what you think other thinks about you).
This is interaction theory of society and without judging other people and situations life will be impossible. Grin
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

Imagine just how, in this case, the region of high technologies in the field of crypto-currency will develop. If there are still regions where even the Internet is missing, then what can we expect in the future?
Progress can not be stopped. The Internet will be everywhere. It is very convenient. I think that every year will develop the number of services available via the Internet. The richer and more progressive country that the process will be faster.
djordjamayna

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Why do people keep on seeing the bad things that people have done? Why do we judge other people quickly sometimes?

Is it in human nature that's why it's happening or is it the upbringing of the individual that he or she has seen growing up?

What can be done to be better and not to judge other people just by basing on looks but looking deeper into his or her character?

Share your opinion about it.

They are really tough times right now. To be someone you either have to be - really rich or you have to be brutal, crazy so people know who you are. Sadly I hate seeing how rich idiots are getting all the fame and girls because of their money, while we struggle, but that is life. It motivates me so I do money and can do whatever I want Smiley
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:51:57 AM

Society works in a joint way.The main objective of society's is to make society beautiful.So they do development work in society, through culture, religion, politics etc.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

Yes you're right it is normal and we have different attitudes every people different talent .
Judging someone depends on people and i think it has also a good advantage because if you dont be judge you will dont improve in some ways on your life. The mistakes will be more unforggetable thna right things that is ow our society is .We need to accept it and to be a lesson do good whatever it is it will pay back with good things .
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

Why do people keep on seeing the bad things that people have done? Why do we judge other people quickly sometimes?

Is it in human nature that's why it's happening or is it the upbringing of the individual that he or she has seen growing up?

What can be done to be better and not to judge other people just by basing on looks but looking deeper into his or her character?

Share your opinion about it.

its what any specie would do to any kind. we are not different from each other so when a snake kills other kind of snake, its because they feel threatened to the other one. insecurity always makes some people feel threatened and people just react how the way they knew.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀