Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to sell .008 btc for paypal  (Read 455 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:57:40 AM

Looking to sell .008 btc for paypal. Asking 1:1. As usual, i'm only looking to deal with the usual people or someone trusted. Absolutely no newbies! Thanks guys!
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:59:24 AM

Looking to sell .008 btc for paypal. Asking 1:1. As usual, i'm only looking to deal with the usual people or someone trusted. Absolutely no newbies! Thanks guys!
i can provide you 1;1 rate tell me if you interested

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
qavhity

Activity: 62
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:06:33 AM

i can also exchange with you
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:09:04 AM

i can provide you 1;1 rate tell me if you interested

Your feedback tells me you have charge backed on people before.. I'm not going to deal with you. Sorry. If you didn't charge anyone back, I would get ahold of all of them and have them remove the trust ratings they left

i can also exchange with you

Get some trust ratings and build up your account, then i'd be happy to deal with you in the future
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:34:49 AM

Hi i want to trade my paypal to you if you want i have 28$ worth of paypal just reply how much do you want, probably i want to sent first because this is just are first trade......

Give me your rate.... I've done doing this with the two trusted here in btctalk

Thanks
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

Hi i want to trade my paypal to you if you want i have 28$ worth of paypal just reply how much do you want, probably i want to sent first because this is just are first trade......

Give me your rate.... I've done dealing this with the two trusted here in btctalk

Thanks

I will deal with you if you're willing to go first. We'll do just this small amount to get started. You don't really have much trust at all, so I would like to have a small fee just in case of a charge back. Do you think +5% would be fair? Would you be willing to do $8.50 for my .008? I'll only apply this fee this first time. If we ever deal again, it will be 1:1.
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:53:29 AM

Give me your rate.... I've done dealing this with the two trusted here in btctalk

Thanks

I will deal with you if you're willing to go first. We'll do just this small amount to get started. You don't really have much trust at all, so I would like to have a small fee just in case of a charge back. Do you think +5% would be fair? Would you be willing to do $8.50 for my .008? I'll only apply this fee this first time. If we ever deal again, it will be 1:1.
Well supposed to be its a bit higher rate, we can discussed this via pm, yeah i'm willing to send first because this is just are first trade, hopefully we work again thankssss

Looking forward to work with you again

Done sending to you
8.50$ = 426.54PHP

So i sent a total of 427PHP
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

Thanks

Well supposed to be its a bit higher rate, we can discussed this via pm, yeah i'm willing to send first because this is just are first trade, hopefully we work again thankssss

Done sending to you
8.50$ = 426.54PHP

I received it and the bitcoins have been sent! Here is the transaction on the blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/tx/cbb214b1cabe5dac7a18d1ebf5cffaa204af35897dde2f39bb781720fbe2537a

Please leave positive feedback and if there is no chargeback here in a few days, i'll do the same. Thanks and all future trades will be 1:1 as long as there is nothing that goes wrong with this one
Ladies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

Just gonna leave this here. So that when I get more reputation, I'd love to trade with you.
Humanxlemming

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:59:56 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 07:12:45 AM by Humanxlemming

Thanks

Done sending to you
8.50$ = 426.54PHP

I received it and the bitcoins have been sent! Here is the transaction on the blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/tx/cbb214b1cabe5dac7a18d1ebf5cffaa204af35897dde2f39bb781720fbe2537a

Please leave positive feedback and if there is no chargeback here in a few days, i'll do the same. Thanks and all future trades will be 1:1 as long as there is nothing that goes wrong with this one
Well... I receive now the bitcoin and hopefully we worked again you can now locked this thread wheter if its not now needed and filled, thanks again for the deal

Looking forward to work with you again hihihihi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: