Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think the potential of BTC is over  (Read 6123 times)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a shill team going around? New account spreading tons of FUD. Truth is, Bitcoin is working perfectly and 90% of my transactions get confirmed within 20 mins. It is working the same as it has been for the past 8 years.
i also observed that too. that a lots of newbies are trolling around the forum. and guess what, these newbies are not literally newbies. they are bunch of experts people (im basing on the way they post in the forum) somewhat paid to troll and spread FUDs hiding on a newbie account. what a shame!

It's all this forum that is offering people too much freedom to do basically anything that they want. It's annoying seeing that basically every thread in the Bitcoin discussion section gets taken over (demolished) by the well known group (newbie to legendaries) of shillers. As long as this forum doesn't take any actions (and this isn't likely to happen), these clowns will continue to fart all over this forum. So yes, it's indeed a shame.

I like the fact that the mods are allowing free speech. I've been on other forums where mods get heavy handed due to user complaints. Threads start getting locked (oh no, not this discussion again, it's been done to death already, it only causes arguments). Then all we will have is uninteresting waffle from sig ad spammers.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

I am still with bitcoins and dont believe that bitcoins potential is over .it is true that the blockchain size has been upto 1 mb , i think solutions will be done .well some people will say they will buy other virtual currency over bitcoins , but if u live in the other part of world still bitcoin transaction fees are less than online transactions.
Bitcoin going to popular day by day. Coming days will be challenged not only online network but also everywhere. Bitcoin faced so many difficulties but at least come our strongly. About potential of Bitcoin over, can't see any kind of that situation.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

I like the fact that the mods are allowing free speech.
Nothing wrong with free speech, but things here in most of the BU threads get pushed to the extreme limits of free speech. Every thread regarding BU, scaling, transactions, etc, gets hijacked by the same group of people, and that every day, and by mostly the same group of people. Do you consider that to be a positive thing?

Then all we will have is uninteresting waffle from sig ad spammers.
Shills and trolls forcing through their BU "preference" is interesting?
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

I am still with bitcoins and dont believe that bitcoins potential is over .it is true that the blockchain size has been upto 1 mb , i think solutions will be done .well some people will say they will buy other virtual currency over bitcoins , but if u live in the other part of world still bitcoin transaction fees are less than online transactions.
Bitcoin going to popular day by day. Coming days will be challenged not only online network but also everywhere. Bitcoin faced so many difficulties but at least come our strongly. About potential of Bitcoin over, can't see any kind of that situation.
That's true bitcoin popular day by day and potentail of bitcoin is still their. Many person like to invest in bitcoin so i think potential of bitcoin is not ovet it more become stronger than ever.  Some want bitcoin gone but i think they hard to do that because many are big holders of bitcoin they don't want bitcoin drop.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

No way i think you maybe saying this because of the current drop. Let me make you aware of things bitcoin had gone through. The price fell from 850$ to directly 500$ because of the hack. And then the price kept on increasing since then. Then china again decided to close the exchanges and the price fell but with a weel itself it reached 1200$. If you see out there the are so many coins which have way better features than eth,btc etc. But there are very less people in the cryptocurrency marketwho actually care about features. If features was a priority bitcoin would be deas by now. I do agree the transfer speed has become worse but all the huge bitcoin holders don't even about it. Bitcoin is used by them as an asset and not a currency.
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

Quality things never lost it potencial, so bitcion is still in his full potencial.
Other one may lost but not bitcoin and i have see countries that fight bitcoin before are now embrace bitcoin now.
Bitcoin is not ordinary that people cantermote it is real and everybody is now looking for it.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

Quality things never lost it potencial, so bitcion is still in his full potencial.
Other one may lost but not bitcoin and i have see countries that fight bitcoin before are now embrace bitcoin now.
Bitcoin is not ordinary that people cantermote it is real and everybody is now looking for it.
Yeah , I also thinks the same Because in my opinion the bitcoin is not fully known by the whole world , still a big fraction of the population of the world which is about 80% don't know about this and making study currently .
And Secondly the fork in the bitcoin planning saying what the bitcoin future is , So here it is good to say that the potential of the bitcoin will still increase in the future and will give more and more profit for us .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
FAFKINGS (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

No way i think you maybe saying this because of the current drop. Let me make you aware of things bitcoin had gone through. The price fell from 850$ to directly 500$ because of the hack. And then the price kept on increasing since then. Then china again decided to close the exchanges and the price fell but with a weel itself it reached 1200$. If you see out there the are so many coins which have way better features than eth,btc etc. But there are very less people in the cryptocurrency marketwho actually care about features. If features was a priority bitcoin would be deas by now. I do agree the transfer speed has become worse but all the huge bitcoin holders don't even about it. Bitcoin is used by them as an asset and not a currency.
:)I quite agree with your point of view, because I can't find may contradict your words
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:08:51 PM

Even if Bitcoin falls apart become some rich people wants another project made so they could dump their coins and cycle money all over again, -the technology that formed Bitcoin will have a major influence on the next-gen technology within the Currency area.
Bitcoin might not have fast payments yet, the live feed of Blockchain is what gives Bitcoin more potential than the average payment system. Bitcoin doesn't fail when there is more technology using its code.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ANHEQIAO

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:14:22 PM

Even if Bitcoin falls apart become some rich people wants another project made so they could dump their coins and cycle money all over again, -the technology that formed Bitcoin will have a major influence on the next-gen technology within the Currency area.
Bitcoin might not have fast payments yet, the live feed of Blockchain is what gives Bitcoin more potential than the average payment system. Bitcoin doesn't fail when there is more technology using its code.
I agree with your point of view, but rich people who can put the assets based on BTC better virtual currency, such as the ETH
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

*** Stating that X project can't beat bitcoin because no actual reason is just silly. ***

Reason is that BTC is capped at 300 000tx/s now while its capped people rush to ETH and you see that on chart.
Now eth have like  steady 80 000-100 000 tx/s.
If you let them grow and wait you will how FREE MARKET corrects price BTC vs ETH

Blocksize drama goes over 2 years from now ?

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-dash-ltc-doge.html

ETH is going into hokey stick Smiley to BTC lvls soon

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Its not over yet on Bitcoin and the potential you have said will still happen no matter how many alts would progress in the run. It would remain as number 1 because people do still believe and make use of it and altcoin are just on the side but mainly most on bitcoin.Potential would really happen in the future.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

People are just panicking because of this hardfork and the new coin that is made by Bitcoin unlimited. Because of this hard fork, bitcoin's price is affected, and it just experienced a huge price drop and many of the bitcoin users did a panic sell, and came to a conclusion that bitcoin potential is over, which is not true.

Bitcoin's solidity won't just be over just like that, many people still prefer bitcoin and still hopes for bitcoin. We just need to continue our support in bitcoin, we must prove that no Altcoin will overcome its superiority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: