Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 11:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy Bitcoin using nira bank account  (Read 483 times)
willamb (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

I have one client from Nigeria he want to buy Bitcoin. He have Cash $4000 in his NIRA bank account and bank card. Best is if we get Nigeria seller who sell Bitcoin. We are ready to using any kind of trusted escrow. Will we pay escrow fee.
If any trusted seller can do this deal PM me for your rate and procedure for doing this trade.
Thanks
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

I have one client from Nigeria he want to buy Bitcoin. He have Cash $4000 in his NIRA bank account and bank card. Best is if we get Nigeria seller who sell Bitcoin. We are ready to using any kind of trusted escrow. Will we pay escrow fee.
If any trusted seller can do this deal PM me for your rate and procedure for doing this trade.
Thanks
Why doesn't he use luno.com? deposits are instant and you can do up to $5000 a day if I am not mistaken.

The best is yet to come!
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Is it legit?
How does it work.
Can he use it in Nigerian bank card?
PM me for more details
go to the site and read up on it, I won't work to help you with this.

The best is yet to come!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:35:58 PM

Thanks

There is that part of my brain that wants to believe you but there is also a stubborn nagging feeling that's telling me that I am reading what you wrote above wrongly and that what you really meant is this:

"I have one victim-to-be from Nigeria and we want his money to buy bitcoin. He has cash $4000 in his bank account and bank card. Best if we get Nigeria seller who sells Bitcoin. We are ready to use any kind of trusted escrow (since it's not our bank account anyway so we don't really care when it gets reversed later). We will pay escrow fee (fine too since it's not our money we're using to pay)."

jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:11:14 AM

Thanks

Try buying Bitcoins on Paxful.com
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.

They have more than 300 payment options as well.
Monciarz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:01:30 PM

Use paxfull Smiley
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:24:45 PM

Localbitcoins have active buyers and sellers from Nigeria who buy and sell through Nigerian bank transfers.
Hope your client does not turn up to be Nigerian prince who has lots of money inherited but needs a small amount to get them and pay huge commission  Grin  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: