Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinexchange.io  (Read 2082 times)
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 09:20:16 PM by CryptoCracker

I can't seem to log into the exchange also...I think I used it for a delisted coin- since it was only listed on there...but not being able to access the site at all??? What is up? anyone know?

I hear they fixed the issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeachMiner18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

I'm getting the same message right now too.  I think they have had some malicious activity against them,
BeachMiner18

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

They're working on the problem and have said they have not been hacked and all data is secure.  https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio
kleverone

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

Per Twitter....coinexchange.io

@CoinExchangeio
 25m25 minutes ago
More
We are setting up access on an alternate domain name now. We will let you know when this is ready to use and appreciate your patience.

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 12:24:31 PM by Hawaii2020

https://www.coinexchange2.com/

Use at own risk. Its from their official twitter. Double-check and maybe wait til you login.

seems legit but i would be extra careful. Also their email server dont work yet so you cant do much anyway.

edit: all is working fine and the original URL and email work again. I like the exchange and will continue to use it. But as with any exchange,dont leave too much in it
VanLan

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

https://www.coinexchange2.com/

Use at own risk. Its from their official twitter. Double-check and maybe wait til you login.

seems legit but i would be extra careful. Also their email server dont work yet so you cant do much anyway.

worked fine for me. just treid it, seems ok.
davidmuti

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

I'm getting the exact same issue.  This stinks so badly.  They saying on their twitter that you need to use a different internet address to log on to your account:

Nothing has changed other than the URL.
We will be using this until the DNS issues are resolved.

http://coinexchange2.com

Thank you for your patience and support!

I'm removing all my altcoins off Coinexchange as soon as this issue is resolved.  If their IT system is that flawed and poorly managed it's no place to leave assets that are collectively valued in the millions of dollars.  It's frightening to realize all your money is in the hands of incompetent people

Sorry if this appears paranoid, but this could even be a phishing scam.  We're being asked to type our coinexchange.io passwords into a website that isn't coinexchange.io.

Plissken

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

I need to withdraw PHON coins, but the wallet is in maintenance. Can they report when they will solve the problem?

Regards

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:49:38 PM

I need to withdraw PHON coins, but the wallet is in maintenance. Can they report when they will solve the problem?

Regards
This mostly happens to some coins and they don't have a feature to let you know if the coin wallet is online or maintenance.

You can report this issue to https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/login

For the alternative, if you can't wait you can try to exchange the coin to other coins like bitcoin or eth which is online and then you can withdraw them without maintenance error.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:34:50 PM

How long since you contacted their support? If it is only a few days, you might still have a chance to solve your problem, they might reply in a week or two.

The only problem I got with coinexchange.io is they randomly block my IP Address since my internet service provider gives me a DHCP Private IP Address if I got unlucky they will block my IP Address. Once, somehow my account was blocked, I don't think I did anything wrong, and I still got some deposit there. And I contacted their support, and ask whether I can get my account back, or if they can transfer my deposit to my account. Finally, after about 8 days, they answer my complaint, then I need to verify my old account's email address and transfer my deposit to my new account. I immediately withdraw everything I have there, and never go back.
They are not the worst though because their support still answering my complaint, and I don't lose any money, but they definitely need to improve their support and their system.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

How long since you contacted their support? If it is only a few days, you might still have a chance to solve your problem, they might reply in a week or two.

Responding in a week or two is so much a long time and very capable of destroying the reputation of an exchange because it will keep invested frustrated. Although, I have not waited that long to be attended to.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:02:13 AM

I use this exchange for about six months, I exchange small coins , and there was a situation when the coins did not come to the account , I contacted support and they answered me in 1-2 days , I think this is quite normal since from this exchange large and did not expect

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:36:36 PM

I use this exchange for about six months, I exchange small coins , and there was a situation when the coins did not come to the account , I contacted support and they answered me in 1-2 days , I think this is quite normal since from this exchange large and did not expect
when it comes to money, 1-2 days - it's impermissible.on the good services, the support team is answering in 15 minutes. I'm always comparing such cases with changenow support, they are answering in a few minutes. time is money and they know it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: