Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsapphire is very happy to announce the Moonstone Wallet - Beta Version.  (Read 475 times)
bitsapphire (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

Moonstone is a multi-token wallet that has integrated support for Bitcoin.
It provides you easy management for your virtual wallet, a transaction process that is beginner-friendly yet powerful, and very slick account management overall.

Moonstone is a Bitsapphire proprietary web app that we have started developing since 2015.
In 2016 it received its first major update and we have continued to allocate a major proportion of our team resources to it since then, as we saw the potential of it.
Through rigid testing patterns offered from professional user testers and daily feedback provided from Moonstone users overall, we have developed the next major overhaul for Moonstone, which is the, now, Beta version.

(Moonstone's Timeline)

To start your own secure, multi-token Moonstone wallet, register here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:50:24 PM

So tell me if I'm missing something,
Bitsapphire is a service based business which offers and specializes in bitcoin products.My understanding of which is ,you develop bitcoin based app for number of clients.And moonstone is your in-house product ? Cool

Also:We provide you with the ability to search, add new contacts, and give them your own custom names, so transferring is easy and you no longer have to remember public keys.
Interesting.However how much do you support the idea of storing one's bitcoins in a desktop wallet for security concerns ?
Blockchain.info being the best online bitcoin wallet provider had their network ddos'd several times.How would you assure users that bitcoins stored on your wallet would always be safe ?
bitsapphire (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

So tell me if I'm missing something,
Bitsapphire is a service based business which offers and specializes in bitcoin products.My understanding of which is ,you develop bitcoin based app for number of clients.And moonstone is your in-house product ? Cool
For more information about Bitsapphire's services, please take a look at: https://bitsapphire.com/services/
Also:We provide you with the ability to search, add new contacts, and give them your own custom names, so transferring is easy and you no longer have to remember public keys.
Interesting.However how much do you support the idea of storing one's bitcoins in a desktop wallet for security concerns ?
Blockchain.info being the best online bitcoin wallet provider had their network ddos'd several times.How would you assure users that bitcoins stored on your wallet would always be safe ?
The wallets are saved on the server but only for safe keeping, we don't have access inside them. Wallets are encrypted with the password that you use and the process of decrypting them is all done client-side.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

The wallets are saved on the server but only for safe keeping, we don't have access inside them. Wallets are encrypted with the password that you use and the process of decrypting them is all done client-side.
So basically if I forget the password,I lose access to my wallet ? No phrases/unique url identifiers could be used to regain access to my wallet ?
That brings to my next question : If wallets are encrypted with passwords,the passwords are still stored on your servers right,obviously for verification ? Any possibilities that even if in case of database breach,they can be reformed from the hashes ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: