Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

another lie, example
Waihoe:
Mirko is a crybaby. Maybe he should just go and play stocks.

there is more massage such this but dont want to quote swear here.

lets talk about project:
Minexcoin is low volatility. Do you know what is volatility? Why advertise lie? You will answer WILL BE when finish ecosystem, so why not advertise truth WILL BE WHEN FINISH ECOSYSTEM?
first you say eco system will help MNX to reach full potential, when I ask when will be finished? you answer to the end of year. I listen that 5 months in 2018 and then in June you say eco system will be finished for 3 years!? WHAT?
You say WH and RM is just for ICO phase, why not remove them from website if is not valid half year? 6 months is not enough time to remove or change?

Let's go more question which you ignore to answer. When you pay for Hitbtc listing and what is deal for last listing date? You want to make exchange as guilty, dont do that, tell truth.
Why sell card without FAQ in website? it sounds like you're hurry, why? a culprit move to stop price drop?
We do not know what we are buying and how the cards function, this is not explained on the site. The site does not have a button to send a new verification link. Have your devs made a site for life or are we returning to the theory that you are hurrying and selling an incomplete product?

This is a question about the project, go for a change, start answering

1. crybaby is now such a swear word as you used.
2. All the questions which can be addressed have been addressed. You do not accept them, which is your right, of course. It is not the reason to FUD around.

I am not going to continue discussion with a person who does not listen anyone. If you do not like the project you are free to chose another one we never tried to keep anyone by force, we explain as much as we can and then person listens, reads more and decides.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

I'm not going anywhere and I will ask the same questions every day until there is an answer. You will have to find ways to answer all the questions, not only to those that you like.

I'm sorry, you can make a censor on the telegram, but here you can not. I will not let you cheat people.
Selling lies, and every time you refuse to answer the question, this confirms. We go to eternity, I have time, energy and money for that  Smiley Smiley Smiley

upcomingcarsreview.com
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

https://bitsonline.com/minexcoin-launches-debit-card/
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

Great to see such a movement in Minexcoin price. Still holding my bag and keep parking quarterly because is the best option right now. I knew that after parking rates correction we will see a sell-off but such a deep was unexpected. I thought about 10$ per coin as the lowest price. So I'm happy to see Minexcoin start to recover from this lows. let's hope that ongoing development together with great marketing will give results and in the end, we will see Minexcoin at 70$ levels again.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
After found your thread, I visited CMC to see the price chart of Minexcoin at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
To be honest, the chart gives me positive feelings on coming rises of Minexcoin.

I share pretty much your feelings. Although some  people sold their coins  in loss and regret  now,  I'm slowly stockpiling a bit more MNX while it’s so low. To accumulate wealth, to grow, you need a plan and you need the right attitude be positive and have faith. I have. It's time to grow as small fish, to see if we can buy more coins and park at MinexBank  what we have, because we know we will see MNX  at the top. I have ordered two gold cards they offer,  for myself and my wife. The best part of those  amazing cards is the option to spend MNX at local stores. We are holding our chins up high  looking  at MNX like the golden opportunity in our  life.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

cool, thanks for sharing. Looks like Minexcoin started card advertising company.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

I'm not going anywhere and I will ask the same questions every day until there is an answer. You will have to find ways to answer all the questions, not only to those that you like.

I'm sorry, you can make a censor on the telegram, but here you can not. I will not let you cheat people.
Selling lies, and every time you refuse to answer the question, this confirms. We go to eternity, I have time, energy and money for that  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Admins gave you or to your friend an answers few pages ago. If you will repeat them answer will be as soon as ready. It is no sense in things what are you doing.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Great to see such a movement in Minexcoin price. Still holding my bag and keep parking quarterly because is the best option right now. I knew that after parking rates correction we will see a sell-off but such a deep was unexpected. I thought about 10$ per coin as the lowest price. So I'm happy to see Minexcoin start to recover from this lows. let's hope that ongoing development together with great marketing will give results and in the end, we will see Minexcoin at 70$ levels again.
After found your thread, I visited CMC to see the price chart of Minexcoin at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
To be honest, the chart gives me positive feelings on coming rises of Minexcoin.

I share pretty much your feelings. Although some  people sold their coins  in loss and regret  now,  I'm slowly stockpiling a bit more MNX while it’s so low. To accumulate wealth, to grow, you need a plan and you need the right attitude be positive and have faith. I have. It's time to grow as small fish, to see if we can buy more coins and park at MinexBank  what we have, because we know we will see MNX  at the top. I have ordered two gold cards they offer,  for myself and my wife. The best part of those  amazing cards is the option to spend MNX at local stores. We are holding our chins up high  looking  at MNX like the golden opportunity in our  life.
I think this is serious project so we must show our support and stay calm. And the team is supposedly making some new decisions this year. Also I like to buy coins which are going down.  Smiley
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

buy when the biggest depression is and sell when the violins are playing .... but it is very difficult to get the timing right, personally I think in the long term, maybe the Minexcoin will become a diamond in a few years Wink
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

Admins gave you or to your friend an answers few pages ago. If you will repeat them answer will be as soon as ready. It is no sense in things what are you doing.

make screen shot, seems I am blind to see
where are answers?

upcomingcarsreview.com
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Selling lies, and every time you refuse to answer the question, this confirms. We go to eternity, I have time, energy and money for that  Smiley Smiley Smiley

where are answers?
page 935.  1-st comment  from MNX devs
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Selling lies, and every time you refuse to answer the question, this confirms. We go to eternity, I have time, energy and money for that  Smiley Smiley Smiley

where are answers?
page 935.  1-st comment  from MNX devs

no,no,no that answer to mr.pacy.mf
my question why advertise MNX is low volatility if MNX will be low volatilty same day in future? that is cheating
when they pay listing on Hitbtc after of before 31.05. annoucment and what is last day listing (Hitbtc obligation), they have deal but don't want to tell
MNX say WH and RM is just for ICO phase, why not remove them from website if is not valid half year? 6 months is not enough time to remove or change?

there is more question, I don't want to write again for you, I want answer from MNX and new people to see how MNX respect and lie people.
and every article you publish on internet you will find my team comment to prevent more people lose money. You can't censure internet and truth, you must start respect people

upcomingcarsreview.com
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

I'm sorry fudders this project is great and everything seems going fine I always noticed when a project is well managed and progress is good many fuders are on the move trying to make the value of minexcoin becomes low so that they will buy more If I were you fudders, just buy now minexcoin before going to the moon. 
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:21:43 AM by TeMHuK

where are answers?
page 935.  1-st comment  from MNX devs

no,no,no that answer to mr.pacy.mf
my question why advertise MNX is low volatility if MNX will be low volatilty same day in future? that is cheating
when they pay listing on Hitbtc after of before 31.05. annoucment and what is last day listing (Hitbtc obligation), they have deal but don't want to tell
MNX say WP and RM is just for ICO phase, why not remove them from website if is not valid half year? 6 months is not enough time to remove or change?

there is more question, I don't want to write again for you, I want answer from MNX and new people to see how MNX respect and lie people.
and every article you publish on internet you will find my team comment to prevent more people lose money. You can't censure internet and truth, you must start respect people
They can call it's project as they want. If they are thinking their project is/will be with low volatility, so that will be. And if you don't like that nobody care about that.

I can say in advance, nobody will give you any data about payment for listing to the exchanges and nobody will call you any dates. Never, so simply forget about that.

WP is under revision and you could see that at minexcoin.com  instead of fudding here, but changing of RM every time when you miss dates is very bad thing. Braking dead lines in software development is common thing, that can be confirmed by any person which was worked with software. I know that is no good, but your running around here and asking for justice does not helping to anyone. Calm down and wait like every one do.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Current hype is working well price get recovered so nice and in just 4 days some people made x2 easily. This is great move for all people who are still holding this token and have believe it will gain more value in future.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:25:17 PM by Jedgar
Merited by naska21 (2)

I'm sorry fudders this project is great and everything seems going fine I always noticed when a project is well managed and progress is good many fuders are on the move trying to make the value of minexcoin becomes low so that they will buy more If I were you fudders, just buy now minexcoin before going to the moon.  

yeah, that's the way fuders are, it is hard to imagine them marching for a cause that would do nothing for their bottom line.  Such an attitude to MNX could only be described as repugnant  blackmail and  exploitation of people' gullibility.  But, as a Korean proverb says  dogs bark,  the train moves on. Those who are in crypto space for many years had developed a sense of value about things in a different way and think it is better to buy MNX  now so as to enjoy the benefits when it is time.
CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8v3b9m/minexcoin_launches_preordering_of_their_new

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Card news reached reddit aswell, nice. Hope many people will be interested.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

There is big concern how this card will work in real life while big logo of VISA they are using for advertising but still no technical details about this procedure. How people will convert their favorite tokens in fiat even on official website too just showing the benefits of cards but there is no news when VISA signed aggreement with them to provide support.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

There is big concern how this card will work in real life while big logo of VISA they are using for advertising but still no technical details about this procedure. How people will convert their favorite tokens in fiat even on official website too just showing the benefits of cards but there is no news when VISA signed aggreement with them to provide support.

congrats, you just know truth. They sell news, hype not real product

upcomingcarsreview.com
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

congrats, you just know truth. They sell news, hype not real product
So they have wallet, they have bank, they have done Atomic Swap with BTC and LTC and it is possible to use it in main network(but if you are sure for 100 percents what are you doing), they are started bank cards pre-sale. No real products? Stop crying, baby.
Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: