Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

An example of VALID communication would be to kindly insist communicating with the exchange, and post here their reply (of course hiding some private details).

Dear paramecie,

It has been told many times that we have NDA with exchanges about not disclosing the dates of listing. In fact, their permission to share information about which exchanges we are going to be listed was also obtained quite hard.

Exchanges confirmed that they will announce MNX listing 3 days prior to actual listing date. So you can check their newsfeeds at any time. We cannot give any dates at this time.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Iam stil cant understand for the card minexcoin. Example if i buy the card can i use at Indonesian ATM, to be honest iam stil cant understand for that card. The card have some amount MNX Right ?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Iam stil cant understand for the card minexcoin. Example if i buy the card can i use at Indonesian ATM, to be honest iam stil cant understand for that card. The card have some amount MNX Right ?
No, all your coins will be in the fund, when you will spend money in the shop some coins will be blocked in the fund and bank will give you a credit to buy something/ After that fund will cover your spending.

And you can use your card in any cash machine in the world which accept VISA cards.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

No, all your coins will be in the fund, when you will spend money in the shop some coins will be blocked in the fund and bank will give you a credit to buy something/ After that fund will cover your spending.

And you can use your card in any cash machine in the world which accept VISA cards.

Which fiat will be implemented there? Only dollar or we can expect EUR also?
European users prefer Euro, it will be fine if we have this option
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

You can see at the card that it is going to support multiple currencies. And so does the VISA card. Actually every VISA card got this kind of option whenever it is used in other countries. For example, i used it in online purchase from European online merchant. They used the EUR currency so the invoice will show EUR with the basis of USD exchange rate.
loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

You can see at the card that it is going to support multiple currencies. And so does the VISA card. Actually every VISA card got this kind of option whenever it is used in other countries. For example, i used it in online purchase from European online merchant. They used the EUR currency so the invoice will show EUR with the basis of USD exchange rate.

I hope you are right.
In my country is pretty complicated to use Dollar. Only EUR is an acceptable option
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

Wait for card FAQ,  it will be soon, mnx soon = until end of 2019. For now just order card,  who care to know nothing about card.

How much to finish update WP and RM?  End of 2020?
Boris write to know listing date,  so if you talk about 3 days listing is this week?

upcomingcarsreview.com
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:16:57 AM by MineCoin.org

Wait for card FAQ,  it will be soon, mnx soon = until end of 2019. For now just order card,  who care to know nothing about card.

How much to finish update WP and RM?  End of 2020?
Boris write to know listing date,  so if you talk about 3 days listing is this week?

Hello,

All details will be known later.

Site || Blog || Bounty
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

I hope you are right.
In my country is pretty complicated to use Dollar. Only EUR is an acceptable option

With this restriction from the different parts of the country, we can able to withdraw from the ATM machine but banks will also charge a very high amount from withdrawing the desired currency. Local currency conversion is very difficult to use, so people should order MNX card in order to withdraw them in your local currency.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

I hope you are right.

With this restriction from the different parts of the country, we can able to withdraw from the ATM machine but banks will also charge a very high amount from withdrawing the desired currency. Local currency conversion is very difficult to use, so people should order MNX card in order to withdraw them in your local currency.
There will be possibility to choose between USD and EUR currencies.
aka007
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Why my total balance at the MinexBank (available for parking + parked) is by about 0.0034 MNX smaller than the balance shown in my MinexWallet ?
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Why my total balance at the MinexBank (available for parking + parked) is by about 0.0034 MNX smaller than the balance shown in my MinexWallet ?
Your coins at the wallet is at 2 or more addresses. you need to use coin control to send them to Minexbakn address. Settings---options--wallet---enable coin control than press inputs in sending menu. Tick box form another address and send coins to main address( do not forget about transaction fee)
aka007
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Your coins at the wallet is at 2 or more addresses. you need to use coin control to send them to Minexbakn address. Settings---options--wallet---enable coin control than press inputs in sending menu. Tick box form another address and send coins to main address( do not forget about transaction fee)

All my coins at the wallet are at one address.
Coin control features are enabled in the wallet settings.
In the Send -> Inputs all addresses in "Received with address" are the same.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Ok thanks temhuk now iam understand, all my atm in indonesia accept Visa. its really easy to understand for your explanation. Maybe i will order some Minexcoin Card.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

All my coins at the wallet are at one address.
Coin control features are enabled in the wallet settings.
In the Send -> Inputs all addresses in "Received with address" are the same.
In that case please write all your details to support@minexsystems.com and MNX supprorts will help to you Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Hello,

Just answered you. Check the email, please.

Also, this information can help you: https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/44-why-my-wallet-has-more-coins-than-the-bank

Waiting for your answer via email.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 01:58:05 PM by MineCoin.org

Hey people, we have started to attract attention Smiley
https://www.coindiary.net/is-there-a-future-for-cryptocurrency-visa-debit-cards/

Site || Blog || Bounty
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

It is great news that minexpay debit cards is already getting attention in the crypto currency industry and hopefully it will not take long that minexpay will revolutionize how people with plastic cards will be getting the debit cards according to their financial status, minexpay indeed is a revolutionizing project that is very much unique in the crypto currency industry!
snovik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

I do not understand and have never seen any teams inform your coin listed on the new exchange but almost 2 months still do not know the specific time.
To listing a exchange  as hibtc not too difficult but your team still can not do it and just waiting...What is the difficulty, what the point problem? why MNX Team don't disscuss with hitbtc team solve it?

Listing a coin with its own blockchain and a system is not as easy task as it may seem, especially if you compair to token listings.
The team has paid and did everything from their side, now it is exchange that needs to do their part. We do communicate with them however if they do not give us dates, we cannot give dates to the community.

did you just pay without any contract anything? terms and conditions? violations? really?!

I have never listed a coin but have very hard time believing that payment for the listing to a crypto-exchange is such a trustless thing. Just send money to some wallet and wait/hope.
SixFigures

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

VISA work in all country,  but a lot country not allow their people to open account outside domicil country.  If I understude you plan to open account lets say in Ukraina for man from Nigeria with their personal document,  but Nigeria law say their people can own just account in Nigeria.  Its not important where you open account,  they cant own account outside Nigeria.  Nigeria is just example,  there is more country...use Google to check

If it is seriously blockchain based it shouldn't matter. If it's a dirty centralized service making use of blockchain, these things will fail anyway.
The fact is, VISA is centralized. Fiat system is centralized. There's always a central bank governing fiat. And we can't just tell them to be decentralized. Only the application matters and how this two systems interact. We pay in Crypto, there's always a process of exchange happening. If merchant accepts crypto, then there should be no problem. If one accepts fiat then there should be no problem too as long as the process went well. Law of Equivalent exchange is what matters.

Not forever and always. We are going to decentralize our world now step by step in order to prevent excess concentration of power from happening.

Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: