Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

Hmmm, I only believe in you if you can provide supporting evidence that Boris owns Republia coz its easy to accuse and write something for the sake of something to fud. lol.

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

Hmmm, I only believe in you if you can provide supporting evidence that Boris owns Republia coz its easy to accuse and write something for the sake of something to fud. lol.

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin

So you have a problem with age, lol ok its really reasonable  Cheesy Cheesy. lol.. If you have concern about the Republia project you can go to their ANN thread instead and tell it to their CEO that he is just 20 and you have an issue for that age to own a project, dont forget to kick his a*s and tell him to go to college instead.  Cheesy Cheesy

But sorry, I am not convinced with your accusation. Try harder next time and make some reasonable inputs. ok?

YuSK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Put 2 and 2 together dimwit, the son is 20 something and barely qualified to work at Mcdonalds. The other founder is also from Minex along with the rest of the team.  Grin Grin Grin

So you have a problem with age, lol ok its really reasonable  Cheesy Cheesy. lol.. If you have concern about the Republia project you can go to their ANN thread instead and tell it to their CEO that he is just 20 and you have an issue for that age to own a project, dont forget to kick his a*s and tell him to go to college instead.  Cheesy Cheesy

But sorry, I am not convinced with your accusation. Try harder next time and make some reasonable inputs. ok?

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you. But based on your statements, its nothing but just a waste of time.

I also accumulated some from 28K sats to 40K sats, if Im going to sell some this time then I will earn a good profit. How about you? Are you earning from wasting time making a fud here??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

YuSK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

No matter how much obvious proof is thrown at you, you will call it FUD and insult the person. My guess is your down a lot of money and are in denial.  Cool Cool

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you. But based on your statements, its nothing but just a waste of time.

I also accumulated some from 28K sats to 40K sats, if Im going to sell some this time then I will earn a good profit. How about you? Are you earning from wasting time making a fud here??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't spend all your profits in one place!!! Your going to be rich when they send the cards!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you.

the "evidence"  is skull-fucking you but since you're obviously a shill.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bitconnneeccttttt......
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

I dont need accusations instead I need a valid supporting evidence. If you can show some valid evidence maybe I will support you.

the "evidence"  is skull-fucking you but since you're obviously a shill.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bitconnneeccttttt......

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

from may I invested in mnx but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I keep on holding because I believe minexcoin has so much potential it just needs a bit more publicity.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

from may I invested in mnx but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I keep on holding because I believe minexcoin has so much potential it just needs a bit more publicity.

Actually price is slowly climbing up more than a week in a row.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I don't like scams that prey on gullible investards and you're just proving that you're a brain-dead fucking shill..... Kiss Kiss Kiss

bitconneccctttt.....
YuSK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I don't like scams that prey on gullible investards and you're just proving that you're a brain-dead fucking shill..... Kiss Kiss Kiss

bitconneccctttt.....

Just shows you how easy it is still for scammers like Boris to make money, Supposedly that latest scam Republia has already raised 2 million LOL
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

bitconnneeccttttt......

OK, as what I said. Coz you cant state similarities with Bitconnect, I will now call you Stupid.  Wink If you dont like the project well you can simply get out and move on, but I see your stupidity is getting higher for a non-stop fud even if nobody is buying your statements.

Hopefully I can still see you commenting here sooner when most of the products Minexcoin are cooking starting to execute.  Wink Cheesy

I feel that there are many FUDers coming in and shouting at Minexcoin investors that you were wrong when you invested in this project without any real evidences and they are trying to make a mess for what ? If the FUDers don't like this project , They can leave it without thinking . it's very easy to do that , FUDers.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

I see MinexCoin high prices and fast growth, most of the ICO last year were profitable but this year is no less. I am looking for ICO capable as good as MNX.
TeMHuK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

bitconnneeccttttt......

I feel that there are many FUDers coming in and shouting at Minexcoin investors that you were wrong when you invested in this project without any real evidences and they are trying to make a mess for what ? If the FUDers don't like this project , They can leave it without thinking . it's very easy to do that , FUDers.
he is paid FUDer. Look at his history. Saturday and Sunday was day off  Grin Grin Grin all his messages about Minexcoin is false.
YuSK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

bitconnneeccttttt......

he is paid FUDer. Look at his history. Saturday and Sunday was day off  Grin Grin Grin all his messages about Minexcoin is false.

The Ukranian Paid shill TEMHUK has claimed all concerns are false and FUD, all is well in the world now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Can all the fudders get a room a already

Stop cluttering this topic with your misinformation. Nobody cares.
TeMHuK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

bitconnneeccttttt......

The Ukranian Paid shill TEMHUK has claimed all concerns are false and FUD, all is well in the world now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Can you provide to me some info that someone is paying to me? Or that is just in your dreams?  P.S. I'm not Ukrainian
TeMHuK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

He will continue that FUD until MNX card release and his coin will be dumped.
catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

It's wasting Your time to argue with troll...
let him "discuss things" with his sockpuppet accounts   Cheesy

Just press the "Ignore" button:
https://i.postimg.cc/CL4mB9sj/Screenshot_17.png
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Our newest development news blog post is long overdue, but here is it!

Read about our latest advancements and achievements here:
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-the-bank-the-partnerships-the-integrations-d113c1a2ecf3

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: