Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Thank you Minexcoin team for a fast answer. I really like that you are so active and keep answering questions from day one. Not all projects are so professional, believe me.

I see that you missed the part when I asked about advertising or promotional campaign for Minexcoin. Like I told you in my previous post, I don't see any advertising and people don't know about Minexcoin. I'm almost daily browsing only crypto related pages and never seen a Minexcoin advert. On all the best crypto web pages there is nothing about Minexcoin project. A lot of people is surprised that such a project exists. This isn't good because we can achieve a lot more with a good promotional campaign.

Do you plan or maybe already do something to advertise Minexcoin more aggressively?
Minexcoin has initiated the journey to go international! We will be present at Blockshow America on the 20-21th of August as VIPs.  Wink

This is good that Minexcoin will be present at the Blockshow America but that was not my question.

I asked about promotion and advertising. Like I told you I don't see Minexcoin anywhere and I browse crypto related web pages every day. We need advertising on CMC, Cointelegraph, BTCNews, etc.

Are you guys planning such a promotion campaign in near future?

then you are blind
wherever I go, Adsens for MNX are always there, even when I'm checking gmail
https://    imgur.com/a/IgbPioG

upcomingcarsreview.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

when will ICO begin & End ?)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

when will ICO begin & End ?)

ICO has ended in June 2017.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
khuyendaoo

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

When will the project begin and end, what is its reward mode? Many countries can participate in it is safe
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

When will the project begin and end, what is its reward mode? Many countries can participate in it is safe

Hey, Guy. Maybe you are blind or you do not know anything to read and perhaps you are writing a spam .
It was over and it has been launched for more 1 year . Please try to read this thread before writing any comments .
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

I suspect those people asking begin it begins are just bots. Just ignore them.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I suspect those people asking begin it begins are just bots. Just ignore them.
They are only writing here to get higher rank on their accounts Wink.

So when you announce the big start in your advisory board? Cheesy I wanted to sell some of my parked coins, but I will wait for this moment Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

So when you announce the big start in your advisory board? Cheesy I wanted to sell some of my parked coins, but I will wait for this moment Wink.

I suppose Peter will share some information when he is back from the USA.

You can also follow his Twitter account https://twitter.com/Peter_minexcoin

Site || Blog || Bounty
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

The development team sets very practical and mature goals. From the point of view of business, this is a very promising project that opens up a whole range of new investment opportunities for you.
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Could you confirm it or scam? Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841968.0

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:09 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 10:14:41 PM by TeMHuK

Could you confirm it or scam? Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841968.0

It's not a scam. It's his son project. But it is another project and it's not connected to Minexcoin at all. Boris will be just an advisor and escrow there
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

yes ....this is scam ...and you know that Temhuk
Both you and the Boris and all people involved in the SCAM should be sued
or even better come to Ukraine find you, settle bills and  learn you some lessons

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Reading republie its like minexsystem with their own ecosystem? Same idea with mnx, I dont know. But this doesnt sound good, if its another project with different concept then i will support it but reading it its like a copy of mnxsystem in different comp language? This is not good

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

yes ....this is scam ...and you know that Temhuk
Both you and the Boris and all people involved in the SCAM should be sued
or even better come to Ukraine find you, settle bills and  learn you some lessons
Minexcoin is good project and it is alive and continue to develop everything. As you know MNX VP will be in Las Vegas at blockchain conference now like VIP person in 20-21st of August
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Dear Community taking into account your response to seeing my name in Republia project I would like to clear up a couple of aspects here.

I only take part in Republia project as a Legal Advisor. I am not a promoter of the project, so I did not think of informing the community to avoid advertising of another project. This is where conflict of interest lies in my opinion.

As most of you know, I am familiar to some people of the Ukrainian political establishment, and this is why I was invited to the the Council of the National Bank of Ukraine to discuss cryptocurrency regulations. However I don“t have much time to work on it, because I am fully dedicated to MinexCoin. At the same time my son wished to work in politics, so I introduced him to the political establishment of the country and my friends and business partners who financed pre-seed of MinexCoin project back in 2016, so he could present them his own project and get pre-seed financing, if they find it interesting.

I am not a co-founder of Republia, neither I am an investor to it. I only gave Danil opportunity to introduce his project to the political establishment of Ukraine. This is all that I have done for that project at this moment.

I only work for Republia in my free time, because I communicate with my son a lot. Since our interests meet, we often talk about work matters. I really don“t think those 3 to 4 hours a week can affect MinexCoin project.

I would also like to note that while working on the draft in Ukraine and contacting political establishment I realized that state and crypto community interests should not stay apart and the major stumbling-block here is users’ identification and ability to withhold the taxes. My interest to Republia is due to the fact that it offers solution of this problem via putting identification data of the users to blockchain. The only element they have in common with MinexCoin is their bank for smoothing volatility. However I should note that this idea has been copied by several projects.

And the last but not the least. MinexCoin is the work of my life so you have nothing to worry about.  We continue our work on MinexCoin ecosystem in normal mode.

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Look at your avatar ...
all this time you was ready to dig  eyes to people who say something against mnx
Look at your signature below
this means that you are involved in fraud ,stealing and scam
I can not believe that the fat man thinks this scam will go unnoticed
how much time they need to fix wp and rm
Look at how much the pages are written on "his son's " (stolen mnx idea)
Now it's clear that you've been working on another project all the time, or that the son simply stole the project and idea

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Dear Community taking into account your response to seeing my name in Republia project I would like to clear up a couple of aspects here.

I only take part in Republia project as a Legal Advisor. I am not a promoter of the project, so I did not think of informing the community to avoid advertising of another project. This is where conflict of interest lies in my opinion.

As most of you know, I am familiar to some people of the Ukrainian political establishment, and this is why I was invited to the the Council of the National Bank of Ukraine to discuss cryptocurrency regulations. However I don“t have much time to work on it, because I am fully dedicated to MinexCoin. At the same time my son wished to work in politics, so I introduced him to the political establishment of the country and my friends and business partners who financed pre-seed of MinexCoin project back in 2016, so he could present them his own project and get pre-seed financing, if they find it interesting.

I am not a co-founder of Republia, neither I am an investor to it. I only gave Danil opportunity to introduce his project to the political establishment of Ukraine. This is all that I have done for that project at this moment.

I only work for Republia in my free time, because I communicate with my son a lot. Since our interests meet, we often talk about work matters. I really don“t think those 3 to 4 hours a week can affect MinexCoin project.

I would also like to note that while working on the draft in Ukraine and contacting political establishment I realized that state and crypto community interests should not stay apart and the major stumbling-block here is users’ identification and ability to withhold the taxes. My interest to Republia is due to the fact that it offers solution of this problem via putting identification data of the users to blockchain. The only element they have in common with MinexCoin is their bank for smoothing volatility. However I should note that this idea has been copied by several projects.

And the last but not the least. MinexCoin is the work of my life so you have nothing to worry about.  We continue our work on MinexCoin ecosystem in normal mode.

"Legal Advisor"
so you are not capable to complete your own project and you now want to be  the legal advisor to someone....Poor is the one who receives advice from you
A lie in which only someone who does not have a brain can believe

bcfkm

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I'm pleased that some people have responded to my posts with some suggestions and arguments. I'd really like to debate this some more.

For the record, I have a fairly decent amount of MNX. I am pleased with the reporting from the Minex Team and very interested in the project. It's absolutely not my intention to troll or attempt to disrupt the community.

I hope my posts come across as constructively critical. The whole ecosystem being built up by the team may fail for the worst reason... because MNX can't hold it's market value.

I think we are still waiting to see the impact of the VISA cards. There were some keen early adopters, myself included. Again for the record, I have passed my KYC checks and eagerly await my card delivery.

But surprisingly to me... enthusiasm for the cards is much lower than I was expecting. I base this on the published number of attempted KYC submissions (475). I hope that the thousands of other unpaid registrations are waiting to see the first few successful transactions reported and jump on board.

Analysing things more has led me to the conclusion that the strategies used to kick start this project may well cause its demise if not addressed within the next couple of quarters.
(See my previous posts for my reasoning)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg43842794#msg43842794
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg43860515#msg43860515
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg43861585#msg43861585

Can someone from the Minex team offer any feedback on this? Have you any strategies planned to encourage more buy-volume in the market?

What we need is more volume, other than the periodical dumping of parking interest.

I expect the coming weeks might be particularly bad for MNX price as the first quarterly parkings are due to mature.

I think today is just the beginning of a 2~4 week dumping period.  As suggested in the previous few days, we are hitting the dates where those first quarterly parkings are maturing and people will be attempting to claw back some losses by selling the interest or perhaps exiting all together.  

This is clearly creating a surge in supply.  Look at the daily volumes on both Exmo and Livecoin.

Whether this has induced some panic selling or not is not immediately clear... we will be able to tell that more clearly after a few days to a week.: "Don't fight the tape" as anyone familiar with market trends will know.

Regardless of panic selling, there will only ever be one outcome when supply is suddenly increased... which is, by any application of standard analysis, a crash.

I reiterate once more, as a concerned investor, that the Minex team absolutely must change their strategy.  Parking Interest proved to be a very good stabiliser during a bear market... but the rate change in May has proved to be too drastic.

If we want to use the same parking mechanism to regain the value of MNX, the following should happen;
1) rates should be returned to around half of what they where pre-May
2) quarterly and longer rates should be immediately decommissioned to discourage large periodical dumping
3) rates should then be gradually decreased, starting as soon as the price recovers to around $10.  This must be gradual to avoid a second run of panic sells like the late April/early May period

Such a strategy will not come cheap.  But it is clear now that the pace of change was too rapid for a market with such low liquidity to manage.

If we don't want to use the parking mechanism for such an adjustment, there must be some mechanism to counteract a cycle of holding and dumping.  This is currently the biggest weakness of the project.

While the price stays above $2 USD, there is still a chance to retain enough interest in MNX for a recovery.  Very soon after it dips below that though... there will be very little that can be done.  The market cap will be too low to make the coin of interest to casual investors, liquidity will fall to almost zero and the MNX market will collapse.  I would put that timeframe at the third quarter after falling to $2, or if we fall too rapidly perhaps the second quarter after hitting $1.

The current strategy is producing a disparity in the market, which can not be absorbed with such low liquidity across just a few exchanges.  More exchanges would help... but it needs to be 3x to 4x the current number.  There is not enough time to implement this, so we should not quote this or hold on to this as a recovery method.
RafalZ

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

So basically you screwed the bank algorithm when most of us were telling you this will make holders to rather sell and bring down the price. After few months when mnx went from $30 to $5 due to your actions you still dont see any problem. You are basically ripping coins from miners to maintain bank rates and still not going to raise it.  Every positive aspect of minexcoin failed.

And now you are helping your son to create SAME project with a diferent name?

Low volatility  failed
Algorithms which was suppose to keep the price stable failed
Bank algorithms regulating rates for the miners coins to keep price stable failed because you just shut it down
Unique nice project with a future? FAIL because you just "advised" your son to create same "unique" project

Really good job to make such a fail with such a good idea

Im a miner for more than half of year and now i see i just wasted time and electricity with this fail project (i wont say the scam project however it starts to look like this)
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

I think today is just the beginning of a 2~4 week dumping period.  As suggested in the previous few days, we are hitting the dates where those first quarterly parkings are maturing and people will be attempting to claw back some losses by selling the interest or perhaps exiting all together.  

This is clearly creating a surge in supply.  Look at the daily volumes on both Exmo and Livecoin.

Whether this has induced some panic selling or not is not immediately clear... we will be able to tell that more clearly after a few days to a week.: "Don't fight the tape" as anyone familiar with market trends will know.

Regardless of panic selling, there will only ever be one outcome when supply is suddenly increased... which is, by any application of standard analysis, a crash.

I reiterate once more, as a concerned investor, that the Minex team absolutely must change their strategy.  Parking Interest proved to be a very good stabiliser during a bear market... but the rate change in May has proved to be too drastic.

If we want to use the same parking mechanism to regain the value of MNX, the following should happen;
1) rates should be returned to around half of what they where pre-May
2) quarterly and longer rates should be immediately decommissioned to discourage large periodical dumping
3) rates should then be gradually decreased, starting as soon as the price recovers to around $10.  This must be gradual to avoid a second run of panic sells like the late April/early May period

Such a strategy will not come cheap.  But it is clear now that the pace of change was too rapid for a market with such low liquidity to manage.

If we don't want to use the parking mechanism for such an adjustment, there must be some mechanism to counteract a cycle of holding and dumping.  This is currently the biggest weakness of the project.

While the price stays above $2 USD, there is still a chance to retain enough interest in MNX for a recovery.  Very soon after it dips below that though... there will be very little that can be done.  The market cap will be too low to make the coin of interest to casual investors, liquidity will fall to almost zero and the MNX market will collapse.  I would put that timeframe at the third quarter after falling to $2, or if we fall too rapidly perhaps the second quarter after hitting $1.

The current strategy is producing a disparity in the market, which can not be absorbed with such low liquidity across just a few exchanges.  More exchanges would help... but it needs to be 3x to 4x the current number.  There is not enough time to implement this, so we should not quote this or hold on to this as a recovery method.

Thank you for this analysis and your feedback, bcfkm. We will forward it to the team.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: