Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:26:43 AM

It is based on this statement, we found the difference in the growth rates of the number of participants who divided the consensus and the rate of quantitative growth of the crypto currency. We received the first targeting of Minexbank which expresses the growth of the cost of Minexcoin at the level of 33.6% per year. In our opinion, Minexcoin should be in the trend of the crypto currency world in order to possibly ensure, at a minimum, the evolutionary distribution of minexcoin as a means of payment.
This value will be used by the Minexbank during 2017 and may be changed depending on the development trends of cryptoeconomics in the future.
(look before)

That's my doubt, how the top10 criptos will continue growing 33,6% a year for decades? In this way both 10 will have marketcap of 1 trillion. I believe that some will continue growing and some will disapear and open space to others coins on the top10, so minexcoin will left this dumping coins and start to invest on new growing ones that will be on top10, right? How will be made this transaction between coins? minexcoin will wait the "new strong coins" appears on top10 or will invest before this(and left the coin that the marketcap is going down)?
Absolutely not correct interpretation. It is a question of linking to Minexcoin to the cross-rate of 10 top-level caps on the level of capitalization. And then only in the following sense: All investors and holders of Minexcoin will be interested in the price of Minexcoin in dollars. How to determine it if the main trading volumes on the exchanges are trades in pairs of crypto / crypto. But the price of all these top 10 crypto-currencies is strongly changing in relation to the dollar. The Minexbank algorithm for work will need to evaluate the current cost of Minexcoin with an interval of 1 second. For example, Minexcoin costs 0.01 BTC, and BTC costs $ 1200. This means that 1MNC costs $ 12. But what if the BTC falls sharply or rises? Minexbank will not have correct information about the currently cost of Minexcoin. And he will take the wrong decision. In order to avoid this, Minexbank will recalculate the current MNC value to the dollar every second not through just BTC, but through each of the top 10 currencies, taking into account the level of each currency's capitalization to the top 10 basket.
If you do not understand clearly, do not hesitate, ask.
And one more thing: Minexcoin is not designed to invest. Owners and only owners of Minexcoin will always decide what to do with their own money. In other words, Minexcoin is simply a means of payment, and Minexbank is a decentralized tool that supports the stable growth of Minexcoin
Now I know the concept of Minexcoin. Quit amazing! Do your best dev, we will support you

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bientang

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:31:29 AM

Sir I was join facebook and twitter campaign. But i don't join signature campaign. So should i connect my bitcointalk accont to my minexcoin account? or just connect twitter and facebook to my minexcoin account?
tgl277

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

I want to take this bounty, Because the project has a good minexcoin
But unfortunately I am still a newbie status  Cry Cry Cry
horizontalcareer

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

no escrow??  Huh Huh

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:46:04 AM

It is based on this statement, we found the difference in the growth rates of the number of participants who divided the consensus and the rate of quantitative growth of the crypto currency. We received the first targeting of Minexbank which expresses the growth of the cost of Minexcoin at the level of 33.6% per year. In our opinion, Minexcoin should be in the trend of the crypto currency world in order to possibly ensure, at a minimum, the evolutionary distribution of minexcoin as a means of payment.
This value will be used by the Minexbank during 2017 and may be changed depending on the development trends of cryptoeconomics in the future.
(look before)

That's my doubt, how the top10 criptos will continue growing 33,6% a year for decades? In this way both 10 will have marketcap of 1 trillion. I believe that some will continue growing and some will disapear and open space to others coins on the top10, so minexcoin will left this dumping coins and start to invest on new growing ones that will be on top10, right? How will be made this transaction between coins? minexcoin will wait the "new strong coins" appears on top10 or will invest before this(and left the coin that the marketcap is going down)?
Absolutely not correct interpretation. It is a question of linking to Minexcoin to the cross-rate of 10 top-level caps on the level of capitalization. And then only in the following sense: All investors and holders of Minexcoin will be interested in the price of Minexcoin in dollars. How to determine it if the main trading volumes on the exchanges are trades in pairs of crypto / crypto. But the price of all these top 10 crypto-currencies is strongly changing in relation to the dollar. The Minexbank algorithm for work will need to evaluate the current cost of Minexcoin with an interval of 1 second. For example, Minexcoin costs 0.01 BTC, and BTC costs $ 1200. This means that 1MNC costs $ 12. But what if the BTC falls sharply or rises? Minexbank will not have correct information about the currently cost of Minexcoin. And he will take the wrong decision. In order to avoid this, Minexbank will recalculate the current MNC value to the dollar every second not through just BTC, but through each of the top 10 currencies, taking into account the level of each currency's capitalization to the top 10 basket.
And one more thing: Minexcoin is not designed to invest. Owners and only owners of Minexcoin will always decide what to do with their own money. In other words, Minexcoin is simply a means of payment, and Minexbank is a decentralized tool that supports the stable growth of Minexcoin
Now I know the concept of Minexcoin. Quit amazing! Do your best dev, we will support you
Thank you for your attention to the project. For us, it is very important that the community correctly understand the idea and concept of Minexcoin. Insofar as there is a stereotype that all start-ups and ICOs are created in order to invest, in fact, manage other people's money.
Minexcoin is another. Its main goal is to promote a revolutionary breakthrough in economic relations. Of course, for those who will join the project earlier, it will be also profitable. This is like the second opportunity to buy Bitcoin for 10 cents. And for us it does not matter when a person buys MNC. At the ICO or the stock exchange. Simply the sooner, the better.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

I want to joined Minexcoin bounty campaign
support them
Thank you! Please see all the programs of the bounties and join those that you liked.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

Sir I was join facebook and twitter campaign. But i don't join signature campaign. So should i connect my bitcointalk accont to my minexcoin account? or just connect twitter and facebook to my minexcoin account?
Thank you! If for some reason you do not intend to participate in Signature yet, you do not need to add a BTT account.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

I want to take this bounty, Because the project has a good minexcoin
But unfortunately I am still a newbie status  Cry Cry Cry
Not scary! You can join programs that do not require high status. For example, Facebook or Twitter.
Good luck! Wink Wink Wink

Site || Blog || Bounty
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

hello im joining signature campaign
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

hello im joining signature campaign

Thank You for joining!

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Romanian thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1857125.0

Thank You, ltcrstrbrt!

Site || Blog || Bounty
moby

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

I connected and following you on Twitter but the Bounty panel did not activate the bounty for that.

Twitter: Connected / but still shows: Follow on Twitter

Maybe just a bug, so other users may chech.
Tnx!

btw - My Bounty ID :1380
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2171

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

(look before)

Thank you for this explanation, I was thinking that the money will be invested on that cryptos and that will move the minex price.. much clear right now.

For sure a coin with a stable growing is the answer for marketers and short-long term investors. Minex have a huge potential.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

(look before)

Thank you for this explanation, I was thinking that the money will be invested on that cryptos and that will move the minex price.. much clear right now.

For sure a coin with a stable growing is the answer for marketers and short-long term investors. Minex have a huge potential.

Thank You!

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

no escrow??  Huh Huh

Escrow will be.

Site || Blog || Bounty
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

How does my bitcointalk account reach 'Junior Member' status so i can join this part of the bounty campaign as well?

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

How does my bitcointalk account reach 'Junior Member' status so i can join this part of the bounty campaign as well?

Yes.

Site || Blog || Bounty
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Yes.

:Facepalm: - HOW?

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
Cannabis

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

can i join this bounty sir ., ?? newbie
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

Yes.

:Facepalm: - HOW?
Maybe after some time and if you will be active in BTT. More information you can find here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: