Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread  (Read 160561 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

Sent you a pm regarding the bounty payment. Awaiting a reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matroska-leviar (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

What about the ico on hitbtc ?

Write at relations@hitbtc.com

# follow us at leviar.io #
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

Are there any payments from social media bounty? I gave up on this project, everything is going very slowly and I'm not convinced of a successful future with Leviar

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

Are there any payments from social media bounty? I gave up on this project, everything is going very slowly and I'm not convinced of a successful future with Leviar

If your name is in the spreadsheet write us a PM with user;line;your leviarcoin wallet address

ekim007

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

all I know is... I paid my bitcoin to your ICO, the ICO failed and my account with YOU, asked if I wanted to keep my buy in, to which I acknowledged I did .. day later the account came up with a field asking for my wallet address which I did...

I read and everything said would br done by august 19?!? I recall...

so I waited ... nothing else matters... all agreements done and on YOUR ACCOUNT I had to have with you... your move   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sebastion means nothing to me ... please ... do you understand English? or any language? ... please send my worth ... I do not need to prove myself to ANYONE.... all I know is my account with you has all my coins and you have not sent out as you agreed...In fact you MADE the agreement ..... go back through your database and ... not many... this IS a computerised world .. surely you can search your own database accounts to see who has not received tokens yet?... PLEASE SAY U know how to do that?!!...  my xlc wallet address STILL on my account page ...   168UwLDqTnJBmbq6vvEhqJG4w4kFoNArF2         still!!!       ELSE refund my bitcoin to    168UwLDqTnJBmbq6vvEhqJG4w4kFoNArF2    this wallet works ..

or just admit you tokk thousands of our dollars and are making huge returns on the floating bitcoin before you finally give it back without compensation and smile all the way to the bank trading with our hrd earned cash..

think carefully b4 trying to third person the responsibility pass..........................................

cheers

getting pissed off
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

all I know is... I paid my bitcoin to your ICO, the ICO failed and my account with YOU, asked if I wanted to keep my buy in, to which I acknowledged I did .. day later the account came up with a field asking for my wallet address which I did...

so I waited ... nothing else matters... all agreements done and on YOUR ACCOUNT I had to have with you... your move   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sebastion means nothing to me ... please ... do you understand English? or any language? ... please send my worth ... I do not need to prove myself to ANYONE.... all I know is my account with you has all my coins and you have not sent out as you agreed...In fact you MADE the agreement ..... go back through your database and ... not many... this IS a computerised world .. surely you can search your own database accounts to see who has not received tokens yet?... PLEASE SAY U know how to do that?!!...  my xlc wallet address STILL on my account page ...   168UwLDqTnJBmbq6vvEhqJG4w4kFoNArF2         still!!!       ELSE refund my bitcoin to    168UwLDqTnJBmbq6vvEhqJG4w4kFoNArF2    this wallet works ..

or just admit you tokk thousands of our dollars and are making huge returns on the floating bitcoin before you finally give it back without compensation and smile all the way to the bank trading with our hrd earned cash..

think carefully b4 trying to third person the responsibility pass..........................................

cheers

getting pissed off

I think you need simply explain first what's the problem... I am not from the team but when I read your messages I can't understand what you want... Do you want your refund or do you want  Leviar coins? In case of refund you need to talk to Sebastian as he is an Escrow agent, fact that actually make this project more safe for investors. If you don't understand the concept of escrow agent, I sugest you to read first and understand before getting pissed off...
In case you want your XLC and did not get them for some reason, you need to explain this as maybe Dev didn't understand you (as me BTW)
* And in fact , English is not my main language but it seems that not your neither so maybe it's hard to understand YOUR English
matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

cheers

getting pissed off

We don't have your bitcoins

All investors' bitcoins are owed by SebastianJu's escrow address: check it out

https://blockchain.info/address/38V2N2zKrUa2kiPe9TKcsf4rJ8afaV5GDh

Everyone wanted escrow for ICO then don't accept that they can't send BTC from exchanges and they need to send proofs to get BTC back of get coins

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:30:18 AM

how to claim the bounty program from this project can any one help me...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

nowhere on the promised exchanges XLC is not added to the listing
Nova - not listed also
Cryptopia - never saw this coin will be added
94 pages of mining and still no exchange to sell/buy.  Angry
ekim007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

what are you talking about? .. I sent direct from my wallet... not an exchange.. I want to smoke what u r smoking!.... smiles
matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

Today there was an announcement, a new exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0 , perhaps it is worth trying to add, exchanges do not happen much Cheesy https://bitzure.com/

how to add coins into the exchanges?

Flick us a PM with which currencies you would like to see added and we will see what we can do!

Hi, we sent them a PM! Thank you

Alcurex listing process is at test phase, we should see leviarcoin on that exchange
Cryptopia should add it within 2-3 days maximum
No info about hitbtc and nova

hualei_hb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

Today there was an announcement, a new exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0 , perhaps it is worth trying to add, exchanges do not happen much Cheesy https://bitzure.com/

how to add coins into the exchanges?

Flick us a PM with which currencies you would like to see added and we will see what we can do!

Hi, we sent them a PM! Thank you

Alcurex listing process is at test phase, we should see leviarcoin on that exchange
Cryptopia should add it within 2-3 days maximum
No info about hitbtc and nova

Great news, we look forward to the listing,!

Recommend our pool, fee 0.2% to the 31. August

http://xlc.globalpool.cc

happy mining!

Nvidia card guide:

1、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8090/xlc_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
2、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2135 -u YourWalletAddress -p x
3、run .bat

btw:my 1060*6 Hash Rate:  3100H/s.
ekim007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:37:18 PM

the problem is ignorance

admittedly, my own for being sucked in with your never ending story of woe and obfuscation

I paid bitcoin in good faith for this ico

the account on your web site shows my coins..

do you actually have anything to do with this coin? a name means nothing or is it just Ponzi by some trying to maintain image of advancement so they can keep alive mining until the big boys dump  on market and leave others holding nothing because they do not even control their own coins held in your, or leviar.org  page accounts..

would love to see anyone elses ideas on this

if the coins are junk..

they are my junk.. just release and payout to the accounts already showing .. how hard can that be? doooooooooozens of junk coins at least give us what we paid for.. 

I followed ALL the steps outlined immediately

my delivery address was put in from my mining wallet

my wallet receives mining OK... is up to date and looking fine

the check box was clicked to receive the leviar offer

NOT refund

the page is locked

my coins sit in the account

the delivery address is set from day one

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

talking about Sebastian or third parties is your problem

devs don't work on weekends?

they got enough of our money to work in outer space?!

where are the people who have our coins?

if you are not them? why do you promote a controlling influence in this forum?

cheers

big eARS

matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:51:35 PM

the problem is ignorance

admittedly, my own for being sucked in with your never ending story of woe and obfuscation

do you actually have anything to do with this coin? a name means nothing or is it just Ponzi by some trying to maintain image of advancement so they can keep alive mining until the big boys dump  on market and leave others holding nothing because they do not even control their own coins held in your, or leviar.org  page accounts..

if the coins are junk..

they are my junk.. just release and payout to the accounts already showing .. how hard can that be? doooooooooozens of junk coins at least give us what we paid for.. 

NOT refund

the page is locked

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

cheers

big eARS

Hi, i forgot one thing, if you sent BTC from a personal wallet you can get refunded easily.
Just write to SebastianJu your address, agree with him to send a micro transaction from your personal account and he will refund you

And please. Stop spam. If you don't like, write Sebastian and get your refund.

ThorthChariot

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

the problem is ignorance

if the coins are junk..

NOT refund

the page is locked

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

cheers

big eARS

please STOP, even you're right, no one can believe you... first of all you're a newbie, and your message are all agressive...
ekim007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:00:22 PM

@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

WHAT IS NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD

STOP BLATHERING ABOUT SEBASTIAN !!??

THAT IS LIKE SAYING ALL IS OK BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD

BUT MY COINS ARE STILL IN MY ACCOUNT AT LEVIAR.ORG

COMPRENDEZ VOUS?

SEBASTIAN COULD BE YOUR PET WORM FOR ALL I KNOW .. I NEVER COMUNICATED WITH OR WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW , WANTED TO KNOW , OR NEED TO KNOW

WHO ARE YOU?

IF YOU THINKL I AM SPAM?

BOY AM I GOOD .. AI IS COMING BUT I AM NOT ARTIFICIAL

MANY READING THIS FORUM MAY START TO WONDER WHO YOU !! ARE

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A LARGE STAKE IN GETTING THIS OVER THE LINE SO YOU CAN DUMP ASAP IT GOES TO A TRADER

MOVE BACK AND STOP BLOCKING THE PROCESS OF OPEN COMMUNICATION FOR THOSE OF US THAT JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR.... OR WORKED FOR, for some

please allow the leviar.org devs to answer for the situation

not you just parroting drivel about talk to Sebastian...

IF YOU WANT .. GET SEBASTIAN TO TALK TO MY MUM, SHE'S DEAD, BUT UP FOR IT

ekim007

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:15:32 PM

AGGRESSIVE ?

LOL

AGRESSIVE MEANS NOTHING

TRUTH AND OPEN STATEMENTS SUCCINCTLY POINTING OUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN HERE IS NOT AGRESSIVE

JUST THE TRUTH BEING PONTED OUT

SMILES ..

ALL I WANT IS MY COINS FROM MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GO AWAY AND STOP ASKING

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK YOUR FAMILIES MONEY WOULD YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE QUESTIONS STARTED MONTHS AGO ?

AND STGILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIES STARVING WHILE SOMEONE SAYS TO TALK TO FICTIONAL NEVER IDENTIFIED SEBASTIAN?

THIS IS NOT AGRESSION. CHUKLES
THIS IS ME HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A  Huh

LEVIAR.ORG MUST REPRESENT SOMEONE?

THEY TOOK OUR MONEY!

IF THEY HAVE MESSED IT UP SAY SO. NOT BE LITTLE WRINKLES AND HIDE AWAY..

MAN UP AND BE WHAT WE HOPED LEVIAR.ORG SAID THEY WOULD DO

LEVIAR.ORG HAS MY DETAILS AND MY COIN ADDRESS AND MY EMAil and details

what do you know or do? .. please

turbot69

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

It seems like this is an issue for more then a few people, myself included. My Leviar Coin account shows my balance and i inserted the Leviar Coin address of my wallet and it has been weeks now and it has not yet shown up in my wallet.

How long does it take to be sent to the wallet?

Is there something else that I need to be doing?

happy for anyone's recommendations
matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:49:06 PM

It seems like this is an issue for more then a few people, myself included. My Leviar Coin account shows my balance and i inserted the Leviar Coin address of my wallet and it has been weeks now and it has not yet shown up in my wallet.

How long does it take to be sent to the wallet?

Is there something else that I need to be doing?

happy for anyone's recommendations

Hi turbot69, did you invested in BTC or ETH? If ETH i need you ICO platform username to verify, if BTC you need to verify your investment with Sebastian first.

matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:53:27 PM

AGGRESSIVE ?

LOL

AGRESSIVE MEANS NOTHING

TRUTH AND OPEN STATEMENTS SUCCINCTLY POINTING OUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN HERE IS NOT AGRESSIVE

JUST THE TRUTH BEING PONTED OUT

SMILES ..

ALL I WANT IS MY COINS FROM MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GO AWAY AND STOP ASKING

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK YOUR FAMILIES MONEY WOULD YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE QUESTIONS STARTED MONTHS AGO ?

AND STGILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIES STARVING WHILE SOMEONE SAYS TO TALK TO FICTIONAL NEVER IDENTIFIED SEBASTIAN?

THIS IS NOT AGRESSION. CHUKLES
THIS IS ME HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A  Huh

LEVIAR.ORG MUST REPRESENT SOMEONE?

THEY TOOK OUR MONEY!

IF THEY HAVE MESSED IT UP SAY SO. NOT BE LITTLE WRINKLES AND HIDE AWAY..

MAN UP AND BE WHAT WE HOPED LEVIAR.ORG SAID THEY WOULD DO

LEVIAR.ORG HAS MY DETAILS AND MY COIN ADDRESS AND MY EMAil and details

what do you know or do? .. please

WE DO NOT OWN BTC ADDRESSES.
All BTC addresses are owned by Sebastian, our Escrow.

Why the hell you investors ask for an ESCROW if then you behave like this?

ESCROW means a third-party person/organization not related to us that own funds until a refund or distribution.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: