Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL GIFT CARD MACYS REWARD-1800 BASKET- DUNKIN DONUT  (Read 12221 times)
vickyshin2008 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:41:51 AM

DUNKIN DONUT 20%- 1800 BASKET 13%- BLOMMINGDALES 30%- MACYS REWARD 30%- CIGARSINTERNATINAL 30%
IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT, INBOX ME OR ADD ME
ACCEPT: BTC only
thanks all
nathanle

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:25:46 AM

I want to buy macys. valuble you have?
nathanle

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

inbox me
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:09:54 PM

What value Macy's do you have?
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

I am interested in Macy's too. PM me your offer and balance you have
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:19:36 PM

yes, can you add me
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

valuble $40 men
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Newbie likely selling illegal card or may not have any card

USE ESCROW
IF OP IS NOT WILLING TO USE ESCROW.PLS DON'T DEAL
kirch

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

Newbie likely selling illegal card or may not have any card

USE ESCROW
IF OP IS NOT WILLING TO USE ESCROW.PLS DON'T DEAL

and most imp..pls release escrow after order is shipped
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

can you add me or inbox me, we talk
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

valuble $40 men

I highly suspect that vickyshin2008 = nathanle

Just look at nathan's stellar Trust to understand why he continually creates alts. Then he just so happens to get online at the same time vicky does, and endorses the sale. Amazing! And to boot, they both just so happen to spell the word valuable incorrectly, who knew!!

kevney68

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:22:30 AM

99% sure this guy is selling macys money which expired 4/2
toobroketolive

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

if you can use bitify escrow i'll take some
kirch

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

DUNKIN DONUT 20%- 1800 BASKET 13%- BLOMMINGDALES 30%- MACYS REWARD 30%- CIGARSINTERNATINAL 30%
thanks all

can you care to explain how you got the trust feedback from @nathanle  with in minutes you have joined the forum ?
and you are selling almost same item which @nathanle is selling ?

Can you post the screenshot of your PMs for proof of contacting/buying/selling of any item/service with @nathanle (on March 30,the day you joined and received positive trust)
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

thanks all

can you care to explain how you got the trust feedback from @nathanle  with in minutes you have joined the forum ?

Can you post the screenshot of your PMs for proof of contacting/buying/selling of any item/service with @nathanle (on March 30,the day you joined and received positive trust)
I'm just a resell, I buy and sell from many suppliers, you can keep track of the forum, there are many suppliers sell the same if they have the same supply, if you do not trust You can buy try
kirch

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

thanks all

I'm just a resell, I buy and sell from many suppliers, you can keep track of the forum, there are many suppliers sell the same if they have the same supply, if you do not trust You can buy try

LOL...you are trying to avoid/ignore what I have asked you
On the day you joined this forum and with in minutes,you have received positive trust from @nathanle. Can you care to show the proof that you have sold/bought from him ?
If not I can assume that you are multi of @nathanle and the trust is a fake one
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

Anyone who clicks Nathanle trust will see that he is indeed a dirty scammer.  In fact the same person.

I have 1800 basket 15%
- blommingdales 30%
- macys reward 35%
- starbuck 30%
- dunkin donut 20%
- cigarsinternational.com 20%
- ulta 25%

As you can see the idiot spells Bloomingdales wrong with Nathanle and Vicky

I HAVE BLOMMING RATE 30%
IF YOU BUY, CONTACT OR ADD ME
ACCPET: BTC only

GTFO Scammer
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

thanks all

On the day you joined this forum and with in minutes,you have received positive trust from @nathanle. Can you care to show the proof that you have sold/bought from him ?
He bought me from blomming before i joined this forum, a friend of mine introduced me to this room, i denied your request because i was scam too much before, if you take a look For this forum you will know for a long time, many people sell the same kind of merchandise because they can buy or trade with each other for sale.
I do not often go to the room so I can not see your feedback, and now that I've seen them, I'm ready to go first with whatever you buy from me, give me a chance to prove me Be a scammer
kirch

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

thanks all

He bought me from blomming before i joined this forum, a friend of mine introduced me to this room, i denied your request because i was scam too much before, if you take a look For this forum you will know for a long time, many people sell the same kind of merchandise because they can buy or trade with each other for sale.
I do not often go to the room so I can not see your feedback, and now that I've seen them, I'm ready to go first with whatever you buy from me, give me a chance to prove me Be a scammer

LOL..if he has already bought from you before joining this forum,why the hell he has posted on your thread inquiring about the macys cards ?
He should have known about them or contacted you on directly on other forum or whatever teh way you communicated earlier

your explanation does not adds up (and I am sure you are 100% multi of @nathanle)

good luck !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: