Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan to accept Bitcoin as payment method.  (Read 16284 times)
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:22:01 PM

Is this the really reason why the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing? I think almost all of the country in the world accepts bitcoin for every individual.
This is really reason bitcoin is sky rocketing right now Japan done great job for Digital currencies if some other developed countries also follow them then we can expect this price could be more high because demand will go high with give us more stable

I would say that that is just a contributor in the rapid increase of bitcoin's value and it is not the reason. The reason is the demand of bitcoin is quickly rising, thus making bitcoin's value to increase. Though Japan's move is a major trigger, still, for me, it is just a contributor (and by just a contributor, I mean a major contributor) for the soaring high of bitcoin value.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

Well, japan is a country that has a very advanced technology. It would be nice if they had accepted a payment method like bitcoin, and maybe they would develop it for more advanced technology. I am sure, if this continues, it will be very much to use it, because japan is one of the places where the development of technology.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

I am very happy to see that Japan has made a very good move, they decided to adopt bitcoin and to implement it as one of the legal options to make a payment in the store.
There are also a lot of different things that we can obtain through Japan: im sure there will be some countries that will follow their steps and also implement BTC as a legal asset available for payments in regular shops.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

Is this the really reason why the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing? I think almost all of the country in the world accepts bitcoin for every individual.
This is really reason bitcoin is sky rocketing right now Japan done great job for Digital currencies if some other developed countries also follow them then we can expect this price could be more high because demand will go high with give us more stable

Yeah, Japan instead of charging taxes to consumption of Bitcoin, they even removed it encouraging people to flock in and buy Bitcoin.  They even have special license for the company who wanted to take advantage of Bitcoin economy.  According to this article, there are lots of big companies that are planning to join Bitcoin since they see that bitcoin is hot money since they believe many will see Bitcoin as an investment option.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

Yeah, Japan instead of charging taxes to consumption of Bitcoin, they even removed it encouraging people to flock in and buy Bitcoin.  They even have special license for the company who wanted to take advantage of Bitcoin economy.  According to this article, there are lots of big companies that are planning to join Bitcoin since they see that bitcoin is hot money since they believe many will see Bitcoin as an investment option.

It's a great information from bro. I am think bitcoin is adopted by Japan and implementing due to Satoshi only. There is leak information that Satoshi Nakamoto was born and live Japan. I feel that there is some comparison behind this.
After the this move by Japanese Government, Now Swiss banks also has been adopted bitcoin and implemented. Soon, we can expect more adoption over bitcoin other countries as well.
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

It's a great information from bro. I am think bitcoin is adopted by Japan and implementing due to Satoshi only. There is leak information that Satoshi Nakamoto was born and live Japan. I feel that there is some comparison behind this.
After the this move by Japanese Government, Now Swiss banks also has been adopted bitcoin and implemented. Soon, we can expect more adoption over bitcoin other countries as well.
This information that is issued for a leak can be something other than a special information insertion. The fact that there has been a very strong buzz in Japan in Bitcoin circles is already known to everyone, but it's only necessary to take into account the fact that everything that happens in Japan comes from the government's submission, which should not be expected in other countries.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:27:22 PM

Well, at least, nobody can tell that they haven't done everything to accept every kind of payment from the tourists on the next summer Olympic games (Tokyo 2020) Smiley
They have 3 years to plan and implement everything, but they would need a stable bitcoin price if they want to use bitcoin for daily payment purposes. Also, if they start to use it regurarly in Japan, bitcoin needs to implement something to handle the increased quantity of the transactions...
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

I would say that that is just a contributor in the rapid increase of bitcoin's value and it is not the reason. The reason is the demand of bitcoin is quickly rising, thus making bitcoin's value to increase. Though Japan's move is a major trigger, still, for me, it is just a contributor (and by just a contributor, I mean a major contributor) for the soaring high of bitcoin value.
Being a contributor that could affect the volume and demand to increase rapidly does mean that it is not a mere contributor for the price rise ,their decision has made some ripple in the price of bitcoin and that is the reason we are seeing the price of bitcoin breaking many records.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

Yeah, I agree to this because satoshi nakamoto was a local of their own. And because of that they are so proud to adapt this kind of payment system to their country, no doubt about it. Salute to their government.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Glutinous Treat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Would be nice to use in Jpn
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

It seems like Japan as the first country that accepted bitcoin as a legal payment in their monetary system.
Furthermore, they have thousands merchants accepted bitcoin transaction. By this summer, 260,000 stores in Japan will accept bitcoin too.
However, not only japan which has an important role in bitcoin development, there are some other countries such as Netherlands​, New Zealand, Russia, UK, USA, even though they don't legalized bitcoin yet. And first dedicated bitcoin bank has opened it heVienna, Austria. Which designed to purchase bitcoin easier and safer than other in-person options.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

I think this is a good thing, bitcoin made by Japanese people and the Japanese Government should recognize and use the bitcoin as a form of appreciation to its discoverer.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:51:25 AM

I think this is a good thing, bitcoin made by Japanese people and the Japanese Government should recognize and use the bitcoin as a form of appreciation to its discoverer.
Correct japan is now start accepting bitcoin as form of payment and we all know that country of japan is one of the best internet connection that is why it is not hassle to them by doing transaction online and i think it is very fast to confirmed their transactions.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:05:37 AM

Well as  the blockchain is with so high fees I think this is not so important.

Whats important is that one of the most important countries in the world accepts a VIRTUAL coin Tongue think about it

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
JENREM

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:09:11 AM

nice point @jc89.
true, this is just one of the reasons and not the main reason of why the bitcoin price sky rockets. like this about Japan and the review of the ETF. but for me i consider this as a major contributor that has been a huge impact in the increasing of bitcoins price. Japan has been implementing a lot of exchange and this just also increase the demand of bitcoin, that is why the price is getting higher and higher.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:03:56 AM

So that's why people are saying "Japan is buying lunch with BTC" in the troll box... That's good, Japan always had a mind for the future.

Look into the eyes.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:09:45 AM

So that's why people are saying "Japan is buying lunch with BTC" in the troll box... That's good, Japan always had a mind for the future.
Weeks back itself this has come to effect in Japan. As a technology depending country to take lead in innovation once again Japan have made them stand high by accepting bitcoin as a currency for all necessity. This has caused a big growth in bitcoin network as majority of the country's population is aware of the currency and will start using in a short.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

the first japan bill containing virtual currencies is expected to come on april which recognizes bitcoin as a method of payment.Although,it doesnot define bitcoin as a legal currency,it is still considered as a remarkable progress for bitcoin in japan.Hope, most of tourists who would go to japan to see 2020 olympics would be able to pay in bitcoins.

Wow! that's really cool if that happen in 2020 olympics, and it is also good news for the bitcoin enthusiast that bitcoin was now already form as legal currency in some places in Japan, sound good to me actually.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:12:58 AM

I am planning on travelling to Japan by next year and I hope that by that time, bitcoin is a really well known currency and commodity and can be used most everywhere I go there. It would be a perfect vacation where I’d be able to pay my transactions, buying high tech gadgets, riding their trains and eating out while I pay with bitcoin. And hopefully it doesn’t stop there and that the rest of the world follow suit as well.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

I am planning on travelling to Japan by next year and I hope that by that time, bitcoin is a really well known currency and commodity and can be used most everywhere I go there. It would be a perfect vacation where I’d be able to pay my transactions, buying high tech gadgets, riding their trains and eating out while I pay with bitcoin. And hopefully it doesn’t stop there and that the rest of the world follow suit as well.
That is a great plan for next year, i hope i can get a lot of bitcoins and travel to Japan also and pay all my expenses in Japan with bitcoin only and i will not use any kind of fiat in that country, that is one of my dream that is why i keep accumulating bitcoin so if the day comes and bitcoin is being used by everyone, i have the advantage to buy a lot of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: