Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222299 times)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

Invested in this interesting project.

Let's see if we can get to the third target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

how would you buy the necessary licenses? (I've spelled it correctly)

Good afternoon, thank you for waiting.
At the moment, in the beta version, we use the number capacity of our franchise partners (in this case, licenses are not needed)
After ICO we plan to redeem our number capacity and, of course, purchase the necessary licenses.

We do not plan to buy GSM capacity. We use SIP numbers. Maybe in the future consider the option with GSM

So let me see if I get this straight

The SIP URI scheme is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) multimedia communications protocol. A SIP address is a URI that addresses a specific telephone extension on a voice over IP system. Such a number could be a private branch exchange or an E.164 telephone number dialled through a specific gateway. The scheme was defined in RFC 3261

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIP_URI_scheme

You will make an app that will use VoIP and we will be able to call GSM numbers?

It's a very well tech question. Hope the dev can spend some minutes to explain clearly to the investors and the potential investors.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

I read in the white paper:
"Aside from direct buy pressure on the native ETT token as a means of securing discounted services,
revenues from other payments will be distributed to investors on a regular basis. The easiest way
to achieve this would be via a regular dividend, but this would incur regulatory complications. A
similar way to achieve the same ends is to make a periodic buy-back of the ETT token from
supporting exchanges, and then burn it, reducing available supply and driving up the price."

Will be distributed a dividend or not???
I think this is really important to understand if go for the long run, or dump the token when will listed to exchange...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

The 20 % Bonus is only today?

Yes it is. It is stated in the Crowdsale section of the ANN Thread.

BTC: 189.87941131
ETH: 776.55141505
WAVES: 17669.11216026
ETC: 458.18144767
TOTAL: 287,901.83

That was thee total raised funds as of now and still counting. I am very much amazed reaching the 2nd target in just a day. I suppose this is a great indication that the team did well in establishing this project. I believe reaching the 3rd target will not be a hard one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

The 20 % Bonus is only today?

Yes it is. It is stated in the Crowdsale section of the ANN Thread.

BTC: 189.87941131
ETH: 776.55141505
WAVES: 17669.11216026
ETC: 458.18144767
TOTAL: 287,901.83

That was thee total raised funds as of now and still counting. I am very much amazed reaching the 2nd target in just a day. I suppose this is a great indication that the team did well in establishing this project. I believe reaching the 3rd target will not be a hard one.

Step 1 to step 2 is a small step.
While step 2 to step 3 is a huge one.
Of course, hope a success to the ICO. Looks promising.
Infanrix

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

Congratulations. A grandiose project. 2 stages were less than a day. Until the end of the week must collect the entire amount

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄████▀           ▀████▄
   ▄███▀               ▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████
  ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀

▀███▄               ▄███▀
    ▀████▄           ▄████▀

▀██████▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
         ▀▀█████████▀▀
    ██
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
Gambling & Betting Open Platform
built on the Blockchain   ♠      ♣   
WHITEPAPER
────────────────────────────
ANN THREAD
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████████▀░░░░░████████▄
▄██████████░░░████████████▄
█████████░░░░░░░░██████████
█████████▄▄░░░▄▄███████████
███████████░░░█████████████
▀██████████░░░████████████▀
▀█████████░░░███████████▀
▀████████▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
▀██████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄████████▀
▀████▄░░░░░░░▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████░▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
PARTICIPATE NOW
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
krupenin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

Excellent start of the company. I think the maximum amount will be collected much earlier than the appointed time.
RealRimlin (OP)

Activity: 395

"Live long and prosper"

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

Congratulations. A grandiose project. 2 stages were less than a day. Until the end of the week must collect the entire amount

Thank you all for support !

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

"Aside from direct buy pressure on the native ETT token as a means of securing discounted services,
revenues from other payments will be distributed to investors on a regular basis. The easiest way
to achieve this would be via a regular dividend, but this would incur regulatory complications. A
similar way to achieve the same ends is to make a periodic buy-back of the ETT token from
supporting exchanges, and then burn it, reducing available supply and driving up the price."

I think this is really important to understand if go for the long run, or dump the token when will listed to exchange...
none knows if will be dividend or not???
or simply, the ETT will be burned to pupm pu the price, as revenew for ETT holders?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

none knows if will be dividend or not???
or simply, the ETT will be burned to pupm pu the price, as revenew for ETT holders?

Well they let the two options open.

I guess they will try to get regulated and if they fail they will do plan b, witch is burning the tokens.

Space for rent if its still trending
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:07:37 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 11:07:28 AM by Sasukeevil

No max cap?
Encryptotel is almost at the 2nd Target Cap .

There is a MAX Cap ,here it is.

Target #1: $100,000+
Creation of stable, fully-functional PBX with reliable encryption and updated user interface for greater accessibility.

Target #2: $250,000+
Realisation of EncryptoTel’s own traffic encryption protocol based on blockchain technology, including release of mobile applications for Android and iOS for safe and easy communication within a PBX.

Target #3: $1,000,000+
Entrance to the international market with an aggressive policy of expansion, allowing EncryptoTel to occupy a more significant fraction of the telecommunications industry, including entry into PBX models that are already configured and customised for the most common tasks in the B2B, B2C and B2G sectors. Acquisition of the necessary licences to provide customers with telecommunications services and allocate numbers to them ourselves.

Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $3M.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

I guess they will try to get regulated and if they fail they will do plan b, witch is burning the tokens.

well..
if is so, i think is not so good...
i think who a BIG POINt of the project, like this, should be already defined and well explained in the White Paper, to attract all Potential investors!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

Thank you all for support !

I hope this project goes far, I'd love to see the working product one day within the near future
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

ähm not possible to login atm Huh?`

"Sorry, there was a problem logging you in."

i'm sure the pw is correct i tested the login twice before sending btc , now no login possible!
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

Also asked that question on the slack channel few hours ago. The admin told me the cap is $300m.

can you explain better plz???
what does it mean who ICO is capped to $300m if in the white paper they wrote who max is $1M?
really i don't understand

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
autada

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

ETT is very underestimated now, you see the funding stat, only 200k usd, which is a bargain. It has completed the first milestone, and it will go much higher. IMO, invest this will be profitable.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

Just came up across this thread and looks like this project has already crossed its minimum cap and we surely gonna see it live..Congrats to the team

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

well..
if is so, i think is not so good...
i think who a BIG POINt of the project, like this, should be already defined and well explained in the White Paper, to attract all Potential investors!!!

Well let me explain something to you, you can't get regulated by any commission if they don't have what to regulate.

And by telling they will get regulated they would have lied.

I think they did ok by letting the window open.

P.S. I don't support them in any way! I just explained to you what I understand from that thing.

Space for rent if its still trending
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Very good start. Have already implemented a plan №2 to raise funds. Can we quickly collect all plan of investments, what do you think?
leshutov

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

Very good start. Have already implemented a plan №2 to raise funds. Can we quickly collect all plan of investments, what do you think?

Congratulations 850.000 $ is now.Today there will be more than 1 million and ICO cloused in next three -five days.In the waves invest most of all. More 900K waves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: