Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinexCoin  (Read 122132 times)
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

Hello MinexCoin Community!

We began application process for listing to exchanges today!

See details at https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-exchanges-5a19572ca7f2

im happy that you consider livecoin and cryptopia, they are just one of the exchanges i truely trust. but what happened to ccex? is voting still on going? but i dont like ccex. shit coins are all there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

I will be happy to wait for further news, and thank you for always giving your best to your campaign participants ...  Smiley Wink
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

when will the exchange?2020?

Hello!

No, wait is not so long.
More about listing on the external exchanges here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-exchanges-5a19572ca7f2
We have already applied and just waiting for response now.
Also, we are planning our Minexexchange for the second quarter of 2018.

any news about the exchange? is any of the exchange you applying didn't even responding?
hope it will be listed on the exchange before the end of the year

Of course minexcoin will be on at least one exchange before the end of this year. They already applied and are even willing to pay for the listing. They did everything and now we just have to wait for the word of the exchanges. I am sure atleast one will add this coin. Price will drop, but recover in a few weeks.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:15:09 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 04:25:21 PM by Semar Mesem

I will be happy to wait for further news, and thank you for always giving your best to your campaign participants ...  Smiley Wink
yes, this is a good news for minex coin holder, waiting for listed at exchangers, but why not think list at poloniex?

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

It is all just processing and not having an exchanger yet so better to be patient here the tokens MNX is very valuable right now but for sure after it will be listed in some exchanger for sure it will decreased.
BestWebCreator

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

It is all just processing and not having an exchanger yet so better to be patient here the tokens MNX is very valuable right now but for sure after it will be listed in some exchanger for sure it will decreased.
The ICO price is around 0.0023 btc and on the MinexCoin Telegram chat people are selling for 0.0005 btc per mnx, which is less than one fourth of the ICO price. Those bounty hunters will regret that once we will be on exchanges, the price will be stable around the ICO price, because that is how the MNX system is going to work.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

any news about the exchange? is any of the exchange you applying didn't even responding?

Hello!

We are not able to influence the speed of response from exchanges.
It is our hope that consideration process won’t take long but different exchanges have different rules. Some of them need several days to process our request, so we’ll keep you informed about all news relating to this theme. Also we’re working on the applying on US exchanges such as Bittrex and HitBTC. These platforms require specific legal approach so applying will take a while.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

Hello!

It is our hope that consideration process won’t take long but different exchanges have different rules. Some of them need several days to process our request, so we’ll keep you informed about all news relating to this theme. Also we’re working on the applying on US exchanges such as Bittrex and HitBTC. These platforms require specific legal approach so applying will take a while.
click here https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:45:26 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:01:51 PM by MineCoin.org

yes, this is a good news for minex coin holder, waiting for listed at exchangers, but why not think list at poloniex?

Hello!

Thank you for your trust and supporting.
Now we are we’re working on the applying on US exchanges such as Bittrex and HitBTC. These platforms require specific legal approach so applying will take a while.
Listing on the poloniex has not yet been considered.

Site || Blog || Bounty
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

The ICO price is around 0.0023 btc and on the MinexCoin Telegram chat people are selling for 0.0005 btc per mnx, which is less than one fourth of the ICO price. Those bounty hunters will regret that once we will be on exchanges, the price will be stable around the ICO price, because that is how the MNX system is going to work.

The cheap price is nothing new. Bounty hunters They are always dropping the price after distribution bounty award. Because of that i always waiting few months and to sell the ones they received coins for free
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:07:18 PM

The cheap price is nothing new. Bounty hunters They are always dropping the price after distribution bounty award. Because of that i always waiting few months and to sell the ones they received coins for free

those bounty hunters are weak handed. they didn't even bother to read the whitepapers and roadmaps. they regret it after minex will put on the exchange.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

Hello!

click here https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Suitable for Team Minex read it and find out what it says on the link ... Smiley Wink
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:14:26 AM

yes that is often the case in new coins the price will be cheaper that the price at the time ico you have to do is observe the growth of the price up to the number you expect
BestWebCreator

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

those bounty hunters are weak handed. they didn't even bother to read the whitepapers and roadmaps. they regret it after minex will put on the exchange.
Exactly, if they read the roadmap and their plans, they would have kept their minexcoin. It is a one of a kind project and provides a good quality product. We can earn 70% yearly, which bank can do better than this rate? I am 100% sure no bank can even get close to 10% interest.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:13:49 AM

Exactly, if they read the roadmap and their plans, they would have kept their minexcoin. It is a one of a kind project and provides a good quality product. We can earn 70% yearly, which bank can do better than this rate? I am 100% sure no bank can even get close to 10% interest.

Hello!

Thank you for your warm words about our project Smiley

We try do best for such good participants Wink

Site || Blog || Bounty
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

This is true but what if the price drops by 70% in one year? Are we sure this is a stable currency? as always there is the risk but the doubt remains ... sell immediately or invest in the bank?
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

This is true because for sure the MNX token will be just dumped after it will hit on the exchange but the positive side here is the minex tokens is not just in one exchanger for sure in the near future it will hit bittrex, always wait and earn Smiley
BestWebCreator

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

This is true but what if the price drops by 70% in one year? Are we sure this is a stable currency? as always there is the risk but the doubt remains ... sell immediately or invest in the bank?
Their main goal is to build a stable coin within a border of +/- 5%. So I am sure they will build a stable coin. I believe in the product and the team. They will build the promised platforms and will become popular. I hold alot of minexcoin and am happy I bougth them at a super cheap price.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Their main goal is to build a stable coin within a border of +/- 5%. So I am sure they will build a stable coin. I believe in the product and the team. They will build the promised platforms and will become popular. I hold alot of minexcoin and am happy I bougth them at a super cheap price.

wow.....how much a super cheap price for you??
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

a very interesting project rewardnya also quite a lot I am interested to join this project, sorry gan want to ask whether this project already finished what not yet
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: