Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinexCoin  (Read 122135 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:49:39 AM

Those bugs that you are saying is like a months to fix? Smiley i know that there are many participants here but the point is you are fixing those bugs until now for like a months. and you are the one who say that this month(August) - Minexcoins will be on bittrex what happen on that? false hope?
Please clarify me these things thank you.
Minexcoin, if you have correct information then only share don't share false information I eagerly waited for 9th August but nothing happens now it's look like we are begging you for adding on exchanges.😒😒😒
why so long this project will be on bittrex?
any problem dev?
we can nt wait for it.
So how much longer, we all have to wait for these coins listed on exchange ??
isn't it already the end of the month going on ? I hope you didn't mean dead end, and exactly on 31st August, or you could have just said that it will be announced on 31st August, last few days are considered end of the month too IMHO.
So, I am checking and expecting the announcement would be out anytime!

Hello All,

Please be assured that we do wish to launch at exchange as much as you do, because it is our next big step.

However we also have some things to fix for the exchange to accept us and you, the participants, be pleased with to use our coin. The bugs we mention appear from time to time and sometimes unexpectedly (you should know that this happens with all the OSs and gaming projects a lot too). Another reason for delay is the ICO and bounty coins distribution and the discrimination which may occur if we launch on exchange right now - participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

You have every right to be annoyed and we do understand it, but those who is with us for quite a long period of time know that we do implement our scheduled steps anyway.

In the meantime we do appreciate your understanding and support.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

Those bugs that you are saying is like a months to fix? Smiley i know that there are many participants here but the point is you are fixing those bugs until now for like a months. and you are the one who say that this month(August) - Minexcoins will be on bittrex what happen on that? false hope?
Minexcoin, if you have correct information then only share don't share false information I eagerly waited for 9th August but nothing happens now it's look like we are begging you for adding on exchanges.😒😒😒
any problem dev?
we can nt wait for it.
isn't it already the end of the month going on ? I hope you didn't mean dead end, and exactly on 31st August, or you could have just said that it will be announced on 31st August, last few days are considered end of the month too IMHO.

Hello All,

Please be assured that we do wish to launch at exchange as much as you do, because it is our next big step.

However we also have some things to fix for the exchange to accept us and you, the participants, be pleased with to use our coin. The bugs we mention appear from time to time and sometimes unexpectedly (you should know that this happens with all the OSs and gaming projects a lot too). Another reason for delay is the ICO and bounty coins distribution and the discrimination which may occur if we launch on exchange right now - participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

You have every right to be annoyed and we do understand it, but those who is with us for quite a long period of time know that we do implement our scheduled steps anyway.

Does this posts of your mean that you are not going to make announcement for exchange listing before end of the month (august) as communicated by you earlier?

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:56:46 AM

any problem dev?
we can nt wait for it.

Hello All,

Does this posts of your mean that you are not going to make announcement for exchange listing before end of the month (august) as communicated by you earlier?
thats for sure, they also said it that they will announce the listing of token in about the end of the month. hoping that it will be true, I am tired of hoping in this campaign
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:46:27 AM

Hi sir, is move or withdraw to MNX wallet is mandatory? If I not withdraw, is my balance that I saved https://minexcoin.com/?r=bounty/panel will safe or will disappear?

Hello Kisanaq!

You can leave your coins in the bounty panel and withdraw them to the exchange directly when we launch on the exchange.

Will we have to wait for queue, if we send coins directly to exchange?

Maybe I am one of your campaign participants, trying to be patient in waiting for the exchange you give later, although we all do not know when that happens, I hope it can be done as soon as possible to register the exchange, for this project ..

Hello Ais08!

You can leave your coins in the ICO panel and withdraw them later to exchange when we launch on them.

However it is recommended that you download the wallet from the site and withdraw onto it so you can register in the MinexBank, park the coins and have more profit.

Site || Blog || Bounty
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

I still choose to hold the coin on bounty portal if it will remain safe,I will always support minex process,
as long as there is definite clarity,I am patient waiting for more information

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

This is really what happening here, many participants are full effort just to promote this token and then now it is coming out that participants are begging to dev's to list this token in exchanger, this is what really happens
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:16:43 AM

according to what the developers are fed Breakfast at odd with the market?

Hello BitGold!

Can you please clarify your question?

one question you promised exchange in August,but his word won't you hold

We promised listing on exchange several weeks after releasing the MinexBank and by the end of this month we should be able to announce the date.

Hi Dev Its already end of the month so we can expect to you a good announcement regarding to the exchange site of this coin?
I know you are doing hardworking to distribute all the token both bounty and investor but we need to know if this coin will be listing in exchange site like bittrex/ polo. I hope as soon you fix the issue and you can finally listing this coin.
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

Is the token fully distributed to all the investors and bounty participants?  exchange listing of project at this time would be really awesome.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

like I said,it's the end of the month and on the exchange of words that required a team of scammers
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

Interesting topic! But on the exchanges the coin is traded already and what?
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

Still waiting for mnx hit to exchanger as mnx team told that mnx going to listed at exchanger end of the month. But still there no news about that so I think mnx team not resolved the bugs issue.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:10 AM

hello dev, when will minexcoin available in exchanger? is there a plan to bounty again?

TIME
TO
SLEEP
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:34:15 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:50:14 AM by aziernest

hello campaign manager minexcoin.org what is the main reason why not the token is not listed in bittrex? you say on some pages here that you wait all  of the participants get their coins and not to discriminate right, but what is the connection of that in exchanger why not put it now and many traders will buy it.

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) but you know it takes time.
Participants who received MNX may be in a better position than participants who have not received MNX yet.
In case the exchange appears now and those participants who already have coins will begin to sell them massively, the price for them may be higher than the price for those who will receive them later and will be able to realize them later.
Thus, the distribution is connected with the exchange.

btw have date detail when will listing ?, i think listed coin in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia no need long time didnt like bittrex

Hello!

We don't tell exact dates now.
But in the end of the month will known more precise terms.
Also, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other(YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), but not cryptopia.

Can you please share what we know now, right in the beginning of September ?

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:37:39 AM

Is the token fully distributed to all the investors and bounty participants?  exchange listing of project at this time would be really awesome.

Token has been distributed long back ago but till now they have not listed in the exchanges. Slowly they are launching each and everything according they planned.That's why many people are sending their token MineBank and parking there for interest on the daily basis.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:16:14 AM

hello campaign manager minexcoin.org what is the main reason why not the token is not listed in bittrex? you say on some pages here that you wait all  of the participants get their coins and not to discriminate right, but what is the connection of that in exchanger why not put it now and many traders will buy it.

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) but you know it takes time.
Participants who received MNX may be in a better position than participants who have not received MNX yet.
In case the exchange appears now and those participants who already have coins will begin to sell them massively, the price for them may be higher than the price for those who will receive them later and will be able to realize them later.

btw have date detail when will listing ?, i think listed coin in yobit, livecoin and cryptopia no need long time didnt like bittrex

Hello!

Also, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other(YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), but not cryptopia.

It is now september 1 in my time, what the . this token should be in some exchangers or the campaign manager here or the devs should be informing us, the last time i heard that in the end of the month manager will be announce when this token will be put, the campaign manager deserve a Negative trust here.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

Hello!

We distributed all participants from bounty and ICO campaigns between those who applied for withdrawing coins.

We get new applications from time to time and we accrue the tokens to them but it is a little quantity.

Site || Blog || Bounty
arsyah18

Activity: 583

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

Hello!

Hello!

It is now september 1 in my time, what the . this token should be in some exchangers or the campaign manager here or the devs should be informing us, the last time i heard that in the end of the month manager will be announce when this token will be put, the campaign manager deserve a Negative trust here.
Will not happen again for today, and we must be patient waiting.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

There is still no improve in this campaign still no exchanger, the minex coin is good token but if there is no exchanger for this token this token will not be good at all. still waiting for the exchanger that accept this token.
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

the first number is where the date for the exchange?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Dear Minexcoin community,
we know you've waited so long for the news from us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the silence.
We have a status update and news so please follow the link to our blog post.

https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-status-update-and-news-1344d4c24dee

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: