Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 240,000 Instagram SHOUTOUT In The CAR Niche. GREAT Prices! => Look Inside!  (Read 276 times)
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

I own an Instagram account in the CAR niche. For safety reasons I wont openly disclose the name of my page, but you can PM me if you want to do business with me, and I'll let you know the name of the page.

Stats:

240k Active and engaging followers
Any posts gets on average between 5000 - 18000 Likes

I will mention your instagram account in one of my daily posts for 1 day, which should get you GREAT exposure.
I'm not doing custom tags, pictures etc... This is a way to boost your account with loads of new followers!
Shoutouts is the best way to reach real people, so this is an excellent way to reach REAL and ACTIVE people, it is up to them whether to follow you or not.

Price:

0.07BTC ~ $70

This is an extremely low price, and I may RAISE my rates in the future.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 12:35:46 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

I own an Instagram account in the CAR niche. For safety reasons I wont openly disclose the name of my page, but you can PM me if you want to do business with me, and I'll let you know the name of the page.

Stats:

240k Active and engaging followers
Any posts gets on average between 5000 - 18000 Likes

I will mention your instagram account in one of my daily posts for 1 day, which should get you GREAT exposure.
I'm not doing custom tags, pictures etc... This is a way to boost your account with loads of new followers!
Shoutouts is the best way to reach real people, so this is an excellent way to reach REAL and ACTIVE people, it is up to them whether to follow you or not.

Price:

0.07BTC ~ $70

This is an extremely low price, and I may RAISE my rates in the future.

your price rate 70 dollar, youre selling account or only advertise one post in youre instagram account
or daily post until one month in price 70 dollar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: