Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requeting Small Quick Loan  (Read 579 times)
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

b]Loan Amount:[/b] - 0.005
Loan to be paid: - 0.006
Reason:  - for my personal use
BTC Address - 1FyCR68cJquKTSJPyAvVChxkN212fdLgpu
Term Length:  -12 to 24hours
Collateral: this account

Signing address
1FyCR68cJquKTSJPyAvVChxkN212fdLgpu

I am May from bitcointalk.org asking for a quick loan for my personal use. Using craZyLove0916 as a collateral and Now is 31 of march 2017.

Signature

IBWcI2XdTOZNtUD5Lq1G6ocWDumDE64WhCdFQ4aly8TDYosLEg2aeSWmeJgG3RuRke8spMRqIWw07vf EaPcUHBs=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:23:30 PM

Signing address

I am May from bitcointalk.org asking for a quick loan for my personal use. Using craZyLove0916 as a collateral and Now is 31 of march 2017.

Signature

IBWcI2XdTOZNtUD5Lq1G6ocWDumDE64WhCdFQ4aly8TDYosLEg2aeSWmeJgG3RuRke8spMRqIWw07vf EaPcUHBs=

Quoted and verified the signature at : https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/
Is that your staked address as well ? You might want to sign a message from a staked address if any..

Getting this loan fulfilled shouldn't be that difficult if that's a staked address.

Seems like you have previously had loans from this account multiple times.Leaving this here for lender's reference. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=918137;sa=showPosts;start=120
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

You've been looking for a small loan for ... weeks at least now. Why? This honestly just looks like an account sale. Your account isn't worth much because all of your posts are asking for loans and other than that they're just google translated (I'm assuming).
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:32:51 PM

Signing address

Signature

Quoted and verified the signature at : https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/
Is that your staked address as well ? You might want to sign a message from a staked address if any..

Getting this loan fulfilled shouldn't be that difficult if that's a staked address.

Seems like you have previously had loans from this account multiple times.Leaving this here for lender's reference. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=918137;sa=showPosts;start=120

Never had loan from the past..
I only asked for loan everytime i needed..

If anyone will fullfill my loan thats great.. If no one.. Its ok too..
So like my previous ask for a loan.. Its just the same now..
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

You've been looking for a small loan for ... weeks at least now. Why? This honestly just looks like an account sale. Your account isn't worth much because all of your posts are asking for loans and other than that they're just google translated (I'm assuming).

Im not selling my account .someone replied from my previous post that he will lend me some btc.. And since i am not inhurry to get it i wait for him to online again.. But sAdly saying in my box.. That his friend got emergency and he give all btc to his friend..
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

b]Loan Amount:[/b] - 0.005
Loan to be paid: - 0.006
Reason:  - for my personal use
BTC Address - 1FyCR68cJquKTSJPyAvVChxkN212fdLgpu
Term Length:  -12 to 24hours
Collateral: this account

Signing address

Signature

Honestly it seems like that you are trying to liquidate your account for however much you are able to get for it. You have been requesting loans in decreasing amounts which is the first warning sign for an account sale..

And what exactly is "for personal use"? Again, a very obvious warning sign that there is an account sale involved in this loan here.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 09:04:45 PM

Why don't you try building up your account first? Post with better quality, join more discussions.

Because frankly, your post history is crap. The account's not worth even .005. It's all just pages of loan requests, games and rounds, local, and the occasional discussion.
You're spending a lot of effort going for loans. Get that off your mind for now and just enjoy the forum.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

im not selling this account.. First i am asking loan here everytime i needed.. Second nobody fullfill and thats fine.. If i wanted to sell my account im not going to the topic of the forum.. And i think there is nothing wrong asking a quick loan here since this is a lending section.. And last how can anybody earn trust if all lenders think that a simple asking loan is also like selling there accounts? I am a good payer lols who will beleive of no one giving a chance.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

im not selling this account.. First i am asking loan here everytime i needed.. Second nobody fullfill and thats fine.. If i wanted to sell my account im not going to the topic of the forum.. And i think there is nothing wrong asking a quick loan here since this is a lending section.. And last how can anybody earn trust if all lenders think that a simple asking loan is also like selling there accounts? I am a good payer lols who will beleive of no one giving a chance.

Well let me explain to you what happen to me,  user  :Nekutasa: failed to pay  me a loan and is 8 days late at this time, I thougt the guy wasn't tryng to sell the account and looks like I was wrong at this time.
Also, you requested this loan for 12/24hs , that means that you will be able to have $ after 12/24 to repay the loan. Hence today is April 2 I think you  don't need this anymore right ?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

It seems you are unable to convince alot of people that you actually need a loan including myself and I doubt if any one who will be able to do his own due diligence will be able to provide the loan simply because of one reason which is your account even of an higher rank as a full member does not even worth what you are asking for which a turn off for any body asking for a loan...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: