Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RiskyWagerDetected! - Bet on Starcraft2 Games  (Read 633 times)
AllYourBase (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:11:00 PM

Thor is heeeah! http://www.riskywagerdetected.com

Today we launch RiskyWagerDetected! a place to wager on the outcomes of your favorite Starcraft2 tournaments and championships.  What makes us unique is our passion for starcraft2, and our dedication to really bringing the e-sports experience to the next level.  Two DreamHack Open events have been loaded, and we will be adding more continuously; if there's an event you particularly would like to see, just reply to this thread. 

We have lots more features planned, and can't wait to see where this goes!

Paint the target,
Risky Wager Detected Team

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phenomenon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:47:09 PM

Looks cool, I'll try it out.  Always nice to support BTC and SC2 at the same time.  Bet placed.  I'll update this thread when I get paid back (if I win!).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: