Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS BTC for Paypal USD. delivered in under 5 min. $130  (Read 16376 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:28:04 PM

No wonder you have to keep bumping your crappy thread, you require ID LOL! You selling them on your eBay or something?

Also I like the way you use multiple accounts to make yourself look legit!

Be careful everyone, sublime will steal your ID and the next thing you know is your ID will be sold on SilkRoad!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

^ Troll  Roll  Roll Eyes

But as you guys know you should black out the details on your Id before you send it to anyone.

How come you requested me to show you the bits I blanked out then? So now you're a liar as well as a scammer! Please don't sell my ID on SR, I will send you more money, I'm begging you please don't sell my ID!!!

^  Gone from being a troll to a confirmed scammer
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:36:17 PM

PM Sent

DIONYZUZ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:14:31 PM

No wonder you have to keep bumping your crappy thread, you require ID LOL! You selling them on your eBay or something?

Be careful everyone, sublime will steal your ID and the next thing you know is your ID will be sold on SilkRoad!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

^ Troll  Roll  Roll Eyes

But as you guys know you should black out the details on your Id before you send it to anyone.

How come you requested me to show you the bits I blanked out then? So now you're a liar as well as a scammer! Please don't sell my ID on SR, I will send you more money, I'm begging you please don't sell my ID!!!
Wtf? lol All he wanted was your name and then you can black everything else out including your DL #... Did you fail to listen to the simple and obvious instructions or something? JJBTCSeller is not even a troll, he's a clown  just sounds like a scammer tryin to throw bs around
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:16:25 PM

I never gave instructions he never sent his ID or any money. He is just a scammer that is pissed because the community called him out
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 12:56:44 AM

That is right I want to sell some coins for paypal. You have to verify your account if you want to trade with me and there are limits for new buyers that are raised slowly. The best way to get a hold of me is to send me a message through facebook at- https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfriends

BTC available for 131 per btc BTC

We also buy coins and btc-e funds.. I will buy coins and btc-e funds at 3 percent over face value for BTC,LTC, and USD. I will cover any fees from PP.

I am often willing to buy bitcoins for more.. feel free to make offers.  

I do my best to respond and check my message as often as possible. But you know life happens. My internet sucks and goes down with every storm and I have a 3 year old.  Smiley

Paypal Buying procedure...

1. Like my facebook page bitcoin friends from your personal page.....Yes you can still buy even if you dont use facebook.

2. Upload a photo ID to Amber35@gmail.com everyone must ID. I just need to see the picture and the name you can black everything else out. I have my ID posted to bitcoin friends page as an example.

3. Send me an email from the email associated with your paypal account.  My email is Amber35@gmail.com (I am not Amber that is my wife) please include your bitcoin address.

4. send me a payment you can send as a personal payment to family/friends if you like to the same email. If you dont send as a personal payment the fees will be deducted from the amount of coins you will receive. Please leave the area for notes on the invoice blank

5. Give me a min or two to check over your information.   Then I will send you some coin. yay!

So why the steps? that is how I verify your account
So why the limits? Because even though I verify your account you can can still screw me so we have to build trust

What are the limits?

*****The limit for new buyers is 50 usd worth in 24 hours your limit will be raised to 100 usd it will remain at that rate for 30 days.
weekly limit of 250 usd, First month limit of 500 USD ******

Please leave feedback here.

************    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193151.new#new        ******************

************    https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfriends        *****************************
ok so just want to confirm, the first deal max is 50. then in the next 24hrs I can make a maximum order of 100 usd. and then the whole first week is 250 usd. so if we deal with each other for the first week I can make maximum 3 transactions per 24hrs right ? ( 50 for the first order , each 100 usd order for the next 2 one?
I m bad at math Tongue so pls explain

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:04:35 AM

You got it 1 50 usd transaction then 24 hours later 1 100 usd transaction then 24 hours later 1 100 usd transaction for a total of 250 usd. The limit for the first month is 500 usd. So if you did 250 the first week then 250 the following week you couldnt buy again for a another 2 weeks. Most people split it up over the month though and it would be dependent on me having stock.
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 01:28:56 AM

You got it 1 50 usd transaction then 24 hours later 1 100 usd transaction then 24 hours later 1 100 usd transaction for a total of 250 usd. The limit for the first month is 500 usd. So if you did 250 the first week then 250 the following week you couldnt buy again for a another 2 weeks. Most people split it up over the month though and it would be dependent on me having stock.
thanks for the info, I will consider this and pm u soon.

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
DIONYZUZ

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:05:38 AM

I went forward with the second transaction, It went smooth and almost got my BTC instantly after my PP payment. Sublime was also very fast in his e-mails. I will definitely continue exchanging PayPal for BTC with him.
count7

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:38:46 PM

Thanks, very quick and smooth transaction
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:03:53 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 06:34:53 PM by sublime5447

Selling at 130 per BTC. Thanks

More coins in stock!
metal_jacke1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:00:16 PM

^ Troll  Roll  Roll Eyes

Wtf? lol All he wanted was your name and then you can black everything else out including your DL #... Did you fail to listen to the simple and obvious instructions or something? JJBTCSeller is not even a troll, he's a clown  just sounds like a scammer tryin to throw bs around

I can vouch for sublime. I've bought many coins from him, no problems. A+
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:59:39 PM

Shutting it down due to fraud sorry guys.

I cant make my bills and dont make shit selling these fucking coins
DIONYZUZ

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:43:55 AM

Shutting it down due to fraud sorry guys.

I cant make my bills and dont make shit selling these fucking coins

I'm sorry to hear that man, it's too bad these low-life scammers ruin it for everyone. Thanks again for the quick and safe transactions between me, it is very appreciated! Cheesy I hope things work out for you and you regain your losses soon.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:18:20 AM

Thanks again we have met so many wonderful people since we started this business over a year ago. The number of great trades and great people have out weight the negative by a huge margin. The vast majority of people do exactly what they say and are good people who have integrity.

Honestly I could keep going and be profitable, but it has been driving a wedge between me and my wife and this charge back was just at the wrong time. I had the the worst month ever on our ebay sales and this puts us in a bind. I make a lot more when I put my efforts other places and can no longer justify the risk. 

Thanks for all the great trades!
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:09:33 AM

Thanks again we have met so many wonderful people since we started this business over a year ago. The number of great trades and great people have out weight the negative by a huge margin. The vast majority of people do exactly what they say and are good people who have integrity.

Honestly I could keep going and be profitable, but it has been driving a wedge between me and my wife and this charge back was just at the wrong time. I had the the worst month ever on our ebay sales and this puts us in a bind. I make a lot more when I put my efforts other places and can no longer justify the risk. 

Thanks for all the great trades!

You're a great guy sublime! If I could help I would!

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:27:35 AM

Thanks  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: