Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exclusively For Bitcointalk] Free 14 Days Premium Tips  (Read 441 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

Hello. I want to offer a 14 days Free Premium Tip Package (worth 0.03BTC) to all sport betting lovers.
I will be posting tips everyday with their odds and we will count the profit at the end. For the purpose I would like you all to use the same stake for every bet
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

Hello. I want to offer a 14 days Free Premium Tip Package (worth 0.03BTC) to all sport betting lovers.
I will be posting tips everyday with their odds and we will count the profit at the end. For the purpose I would like you all to use the same stake for every bet

Great! I will be watching this thread and quote every tip you leave for us to try out your premium tips! Cheesy

Looking forward to those tips OP! Just a few questions,

1. What sports book will you be using?
2. When will tips come out (line movement might disrupt bets as there could be huge movement and the tips may no longer be valid)?
3. What's your bankroll for this?

Thanks OP!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

Nice. Another tipster. One thing to take note for you, I thinkmost paid tipster aroun here have to prove theirself to be worthy of being paid to first before they go ad charge people for the tips they are giving so this is a nice idea. I don't think that 0.03 btc or a tip package will be entertained for people in the future tho. You may want to adjust the rate.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

This offer sounds good but before get starting I would like to know about your previous betting history and what is the particular sports for you will provide the picks. I also like to sports betting mostly on soccer matches.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

Who doesn't like free tips?  Grin I would suggest putting up the tips at least a couple of hours before the sport events start so that people will have enough time to follow. Good luck to us all  Wink
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

Nice OP! I look forward to your tips. But like everyone else I would like to know more about your betting history so we can gauge if your tips are really worth it. Or maybe we could just watch the first few tips you give out so we can assess the quality of your tips. Anyway, good luck to you OP and everyone else following your tips! Grin
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:14:22 AM

For sport book I think I will be using cloudbet.
I will post the tips hours before they start
For each bet we are going to use 0.005 BTC

For the user that mentioned that 0.03 BTC is much for 2 weeks- it's not. I got customers from my country that are subscribed to me and place 1btc/bet so paying the fee is nothing.

Once I am home I will put some pics of previous bets
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

Here is my first pick for today
Bulgaria First League
Botev Plovdiv - Montana
(Both team to score)
1.92 odd
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Bulgaria First League
Botev Plovdiv - Montana
(Both team to score)
1.92 odd
Quoted for reference. Game already started but better late than never.
the  actual score is 1 : 0 ... so we will see  Wink 

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

Bulgaria First League
Botev Plovdiv - Montana
(Both team to score)
1.92 odd
since its already started i just wanted to ask if where to place the bet, yes or no?  i also wanted to try this out already in the half i guess 45:00 time
by the way OP do you have specific time to place your bet or its just a random way no specific time frame?
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

so the first attempt did not end very well (FS 2:0) what a pity.

But please keep continuing I'm looking fwd your further tips ... and try harder next time  Wink    (just provoking, please no offense)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: