Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Mining - Hardware and cloud seller  (Read 326 times)
Hasheur (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:30:37 AM

Dear all,
Just-Mining presents its products. (Pre Order avaliable on 5 APRIL - 12 AM)

We are a French company which is going to be launched next month. Our main goal is to promote a breakthrough in cryptocurrency’s mining and all investments related to this activity.

In fact, in addition of offering the lowest prices of the market in term of cloud-mining (Zcash &Eth), Just-Mining also gives the opportunity of purchasing Hardwares allowing an easy and ergonomic mining activity directly from your house. Moreover, many other services will be uploaded. This is an easy way out for beginners or confirmed miners.

You will notice this in our products: we tried our best to give you the best opportunities in the world. By best, we mean the fairest trade.

For a month, from the 5 APRIL to the 5 MAY 2017 you will be able to pre-order your hardware and cloud contracts.

Not only is this, Just-Mining company is a project I truly believe in, but also it has absorbed my time and motivation for the few last months. I am convinced that we can find the right balance in this market despite the risks linked to the markets’ volatility.
Thank you for your time. Please note that my native language is French and my English is just operational. I stay in touch for any additional questions, complementary information or feedbacks.

e-mail: Owen.simonin@just-mining.com
Whatsapp: +33616635770
Located: France

Thanks all,
Hasheur
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: