Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsharemarket.com - Now Owned By Bitssurfer.com  (Read 2592 times)
Bitsharemarket (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

How much are you selling the shares for to begin with? And how much do they constitute in terms of company ownership? Essentially, what I'm getting at is... what are you claiming your company is worth right now?

Price per share varies between 0.00001BTC to 0.00003BTC depending upon the cost of development of this project.
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

Are you planning to register for an SSL certificate too (make it https)?
The site seem to look decent even on mobile. Since FAQ is not available yet, may I ask about how much is the minimum amount to withdraw the earnings without investment? And please include if there's a fee & how much.
Our website is already works with https https://bitsharemarket.com
Minimum withdrawal for all free members and investor is 0.001BTC and there will be 5% fees on all transaction, to speed up the Bitcoin confirmation process.
Alright. I saw it already, that's a nice move since your site involves money. Thanks for answering my question too.
Anyway, I tried to register using my phone and noticed that the text boxes were overlapped by the textbox Name. When a user input data, it can't be seen so well because of that. It might be just on mobile but still better if will be fixed.

After successful registration, I tried to log in and I got an error which is passowrd is wrong. I'm pretty sure that I entered the correct password, but after trying xx number of times it was still an error. Your site needs to have forgot password feature available even without trying so many times. It should be on the log in page as default. Please fix it also since after clicking, I got 404 Page Not Found result.
As our website is in development process and the Login, Register and homepage is still temporary and its not Mobile friendly, that is why you are facing this issue, it'll be resolved once website is launched and all of its pages were redesigned.
Password reset feature should be added soon and sometime it shows 404 Error because our developers are working on the project to finalize each and everything.
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:03:59 AM

Yes something like Havelock Investment where website owner can sell some of their company shares. In BitshareMarket we divided our company in 1 million shares and members are allowed to buy/sell/trade these shares.
What is backing those shares and how you will determine initial price per share?
Also if you share site profits with investors according to their % of share, what bitsharemarket team will earn to keep site alive.
Shares are backed by the revenue generated by the system and the initial price per share determined by the cost of development of this project.
Site profit was shared with investors after a deduction of 10% admin cut to keep site alive.

Simply 10% of profit generated by the system was to keep the site alive (10% profit = Server Charges + Maintenance + Development of new features)
And the admin generate profit from advertisement sales on Bitsharemarket.com
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:26:23 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 01:27:28 PM by ruselbd

ADD OR MORE INFO HERE LIKE MINIMUM WITHDREW ETC .....ETC ...
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

ADD OR MOR INFO HERE LIKE MINIMUM WITHDREW ETC .....ETC ...
1) Earn 100% value of PTC clicks for both memberships.
2) Earn 50% and 100% value of PTC clicks by your referrals for both membership respectively.
3) Earn 125% cashback ASAP on each Bonus Ad your purchase.
4) Earn upto 10% purchase and upto 5% click commission, if your referral purchase or view bonus ads.
5) Earn upto 30% purchase commission, if your referral purchase Banner ads, PTC ads or upgrade their account.

Hopefully it'll answer all of your questions.
ruselbd

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

ADD OR MOR INFO HERE LIKE MINIMUM WITHDREW ETC .....ETC ...
1) Earn 100% value of PTC clicks for both memberships.
2) Earn 50% and 100% value of PTC clicks by your referrals for both membership respectively.
3) Earn 125% cashback ASAP on each Bonus Ad your purchase.
4) Earn upto 10% purchase and upto 5% click commission, if your referral purchase or view bonus ads.
5) Earn upto 30% purchase commission, if your referral purchase Banner ads, PTC ads or upgrade their account.

Hopefully it'll answer all of your questions.

Minimum withdraw ?
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

Registered but when i try to login, it does not identify my credentials. May be this issues occurs due to pre launch. Will wait until it is fully launched

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:57:48 PM

Alright. I saw it already, that's a nice move since your site involves money. Thanks for answering my question too.
Anyway, I tried to register using my phone and noticed that the text boxes were overlapped by the textbox Name. When a user input data, it can't be seen so well because of that. It might be just on mobile but still better if will be fixed.

After successful registration, I tried to log in and I got an error which is passowrd is wrong. I'm pretty sure that I entered the correct password, but after trying xx number of times it was still an error. Your site needs to have forgot password feature available even without trying so many times. It should be on the log in page as default. Please fix it also since after clicking, I got 404 Page Not Found result.
As our website is in development process and the Login, Register and homepage is still temporary and its not Mobile friendly, that is why you are facing this issue, it'll be resolved once website is launched and all of its pages were redesigned.
Password reset feature should be added soon and sometime it shows 404 Error because our developers are working on the project to finalize each and everything.
I thought I will be able to try the site after registration but it's okay, better to wait for the launch. I hope you can take note all of the users suggestions and fix it before launching. Good luck!

Minimum withdraw ?
It was answered before so here's the quoted message from OP.

Minimum withdrawal for all free members and investor is 0.001BTC and there will be 5% fees on all transaction, to speed up the Bitcoin confirmation process.
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

Registered but when i try to login, it does not identify my credentials. May be this issues occurs due to pre launch. Will wait until it is fully launched

I thought I will be able to try the site after registration but it's okay, better to wait for the launch. I hope you can take note all of the users suggestions and fix it before launching. Good luck!

Could you please let us know the the username (That you used during registration @ Bitsharemarket.com) so we can check out what is the matter because we did not find any issue in login.
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:28:50 AM

Recover password option is now added. Even then the login problem exist, please let us now.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

It's nice to see a bitcoin ptc site with different concept and I liked it. Can you please mention the advertising rates in your ptc. I mean like for 1000 clicks, how much it will be, etc and also can you tell how many users already registered in your ptc. Because I have got a site to advertise and I am searching for various affordable advertising options. Anyways I am going to register in your site and see.  
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:08:34 AM

So it is somewhat like mytrafficvalue + paidverts, shares + PTC. Since you have mentioned earn up to 0.001 per click I was wondering whether PTC ads are based on BAP model like paidverts?
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

It's nice to see a bitcoin ptc site with different concept and I liked it. Can you please mention the advertising rates in your ptc. I mean like for 1000 clicks, how much it will be, etc and also can you tell how many users already registered in your ptc. Because I have got a site to advertise and I am searching for various affordable advertising options. Anyways I am going to register in your site and see.  

Advertiser can advertise their website using fixed ptc ads. Not for clicks advertiser pay on the days basis. And the price is around 0.002 BTC per day from the start.

So it is somewhat like mytrafficvalue + paidverts, shares + PTC. Since you have mentioned earn up to 0.001 per click I was wondering whether PTC ads are based on BAP model like paidverts?
Most of features are like in Mytrafficvalue and Paidvert but we tried hard to make our system more stable and can stand for a long term period.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

Recover password option is now added. Even then the login problem exist, please let us now.
I saw your changes. Yes, recover password is now working and I tried it already. I reset my password and tried to log in but the same error occured. Wrong password. I think it has something to do with your database & php code. Also, log in using your new password link is not working yet (just saying for you to take note too)

My username will be sent on pm. Let's discuss it there too. Thanks!
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

Less than 3 days left till the launch. Join Now
Bitsharemarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:07:05 AM

Just 12 hours left in the launch.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

I have gone through your website looks good but how can secure in PTC industry already there are many sites giving more profits than you, what make different between your website and their website. Whether Bitshares can be tradable in the market like other coins.
ruselbd

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

Registered &
  will keep my eye on the site,although ptc site is bore to me,but you have mention the rate is very high.
good luck
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

The only thing concerns about your shares is the value because as you mentioned the value keep changes based on the project developments. You have to make it fixed price in order to attract more people. If the value of share keeps changing it will not attract more people.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:28:41 AM

The only thing concerns about your shares is the value because as you mentioned the value keep changes based on the project developments. You have to make it fixed price in order to attract more people. If the value of share keeps changing it will not attract more people.

Name one company in the history of the entire world that kept a static share price even after launching and growing. Protip: there isn't one. I don't even understand what you're saying in your post, as anyone who's ever invested in anything knows what you're asking for is asinine.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: