Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS / STEAM / G2A GIFT CARD [BTC / PAYPAL]  (Read 3395 times)
Satosher (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:45:25 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 02:21:52 PM by Satosher

Title says all. Game costs 30€ in steam, so if you have steam wallet balance, you can buy it and ill buy it from you.

Buying that game as gift or cd-key (Prefer key)

Paying via BTC or Paypal.

Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Hey,

Why you wouldn't buy on site called G2A.com? or use AllKeyShop.com, it shows you all different sites and you can search for a game, if you do it will show you where is the cheapest.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:01:57 PM

Hey,

Why you wouldn't buy on site called G2A.com? or use AllKeyShop.com, it shows you all different sites and you can search for a game, if you do it will show you where is the cheapest.

Looking to get for cheaper price. Allkeyshop's cheapest one was ~80% from steam's price, looking for around 65%-75%.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

Hey,

Looking to get for cheaper price. Allkeyshop's cheapest one was ~80% from steam's price, looking for around 65%-75%.

I think playerunknown's battlegrounds just hasn't really been on sale often. You should maybe wait it out to get a lower price or something. But for what it's worth, bitcoin just boomed a couple of hours ago, so you might be able to buy what you want without heavily damaging your dollar amount of bitcoin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

Hey,

I think playerunknown's battlegrounds just hasn't really been on sale often. You should maybe wait it out to get a lower price or something. But for what it's worth, bitcoin just boomed a couple of hours ago, so you might be able to buy what you want without heavily damaging your dollar amount of bitcoin.

Well, its not about that is it on sale or not, its about steam balance. Steam wallet's money is worth ~70%, so if anyone has extra money in their wallet and they want to exchange it to BTC, this would be good time.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

The lowest price I saw for PU was 12 keys. You're basically offering 10,5. I don't see why anyone would go this low.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

The lowest price I saw for PU was 12 keys. You're basically offering 10,5. I don't see why anyone would go this low.

What it matters? As I told, if ppl have Steam Wallet balance, they can buy that game for me and I pay for amount which we both agree with seller. Completely different things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: