Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment Service - Card -> Bitcoin  (Read 307 times)
Chillance (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:43:36 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 09:06:51 PM by Chillance

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone here know a payment service that makes it possible for people to use their credit card, and where payments ends up as BTC in a wallet of mine?

And then that it could go back to customers card from BTC too, when doing refunds.

I know, with BTC fluctuating as it does, it might be quite risky, although, it could also mean that at the point of refund, the BTC value increased so the refund doesn't cost me anything. Obviously the customer only gets back the same value in their currency as they paid initially.

I'm asking because that way, people don't have to buy BTC first, but they can use their card as they normally do. Obviously this service should be PCI compliant, and I would also like to not having to deal with the cards at all. They are handled by the service.

Thanks!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

Unfortunately, this question has been asked a few times lately and there are no services like the one you described. You could offer your clients some direct links on ways where they could buy bitcoins and how to pay using it though, that's probably the best method but I doubt a lot of people would consider it since It may take sometime and hassle.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████