Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 06:25:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bter.com Stole my coins and locked my account  (Read 424 times)
BitV666

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to share with you how I got lucky and Unlucky In the same time,
I had around 45,000$ In Bter In different coins so I decided to take out the coins after I've seen that Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawal Is suspended,
So I took out 40k and the rest were pending Augur and XEM, So the next day I logged in to my account to see All my Xem been transferred to some wallet and Augur still pending, So I contacted Support about the hack and how come my transfers are pending and the hack transaction went smoothly,
They locked my account, I asked them to Unlock it they told me to send a picture of my self holding my ID and locked the ticket.
So guys please be careful, This website Is a scam and after this happened to me I searched and found I'm not the only one Sad
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BitV666

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

I sent their support and no answer yet,
You know If there's any Bter representative or Support In here? Sad
scum

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:44:47 PM

I sent their support and no answer yet,
You know If there's any Bter representative or Support In here? Sad

This is the bter announcement thread, it was started by a user called freeworm who was last active on March 31, 2017. You can contact him through this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=80096
BitV666

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

Thanks will be contacting them, Hopefully things will be resolved.
adriaymati58

Activity: 504

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

There seems to be some i sures every once in a while with them, hopefully the guy who created the an  might answer some of your questions, but I highly doubt it.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM