Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbase Signature and Avatar Campaign V1 - Earn STAR Tokens  (Read 5342 times)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:58:33 AM

Spreadsheet updated with the payment address of those who sent their email to me..
anyone who haven't sent their email kindly:

1: signup at http://bounty.starbase.co
2: send your bounty account email to me via PM.

Payments will be done on Friday. so please try to submit your email before firday or I cannot guarantee payment after Friday.
has anyone gotten their payment yet, two and a half weeks has already past still no token in my account. maybe the manager is still busy.
Still waiting for my tokens to be credited on my account. Maybe the manager is still busy on his handled sig campaigns and forget to update our bounty. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

Spreadsheet updated with the payment address of those who sent their email to me..

Payments will be done on Friday. so please try to submit your email before firday or I cannot guarantee payment after Friday.
has anyone gotten their payment yet, two and a half weeks has already past still no token in my account. maybe the manager is still busy.
Still waiting for my tokens to be credited on my account. Maybe the manager is still busy on his handled sig campaigns and forget to update our bounty. 
I have already updated bounty on the right time. payment will be credited directly owner. you can contact him through slack.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

I just checked now and it says "0 Earned STAR tokens".

I haven't received any yet.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

you'll receive your payment.  kindly go to the bounty page of website and claim your signature campaign payment in section of other bounties.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

you'll receive your payment.  kindly go to the bounty page of website and claim your signature campaign payment in section of other bounties.
Thank you and also I went to slack and ask about the bounty, they told me it will be credited after the ICO.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

how do i collect the tokens

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

how do i collect the tokens

same issue... i hv 120 tokens in my account on https://bounty.starbase.co/dashboard
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:49 AM

As a bounty participants,. do we still need to follow the procedure of Starbase withdrawal as it is applicable to Token Purchaser?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
toyo87

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

How long, after crowdsale before token will be distributed to bounty participants?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:10:24 AM

I still have chance to join with you signature campaign! Great project! I want to read more about the whitepaper of this project. I am sure that it will be successful.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

I still have chance to join with you signature campaign! Great project! I want to read more about the whitepaper of this project. I am sure that it will be successful.

the bounty and ICO is over. but thanks for your interest.

toyo87

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

When will payment be made?

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:31:29 AM

When will payment be made?

Woach, the bounty started on the 1st of April. Just realized I can withdraw the tokens from there lol.

You can withdaw them already, just login inside and click settings and insert your ETH address.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

how to withdraw token here my address :
0x7963BB5c1b6cDbda1F6D40A7750F9F02c2e0207f
I can not withdraw it
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:41:19 PM

how to withdraw token here my address :
0x7963BB5c1b6cDbda1F6D40A7750F9F02c2e0207f
I can not withdraw it
go to your bounty dashboard locate setting you will theres a box where you will input your eth address, once your done it will automatically send to your wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: