Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 11:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoin  (Read 1609 times)
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Do you want to buy bitcoin then go through localbit because it is more secured  there is no any kind of scams. Be careful when you are buying bitcoin.

djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

the advice of just buying a bitcoin account is to make sure that the purchase is only safe because there are many scammer here in india that require bitcoin seller account so it's not worth buying a bitcoin account, it is better to buy a bitcoin account those you already know and ask you to advise those who are interested in investing bitcoin to grow and you will succeed in getting bitcoin.

There is no safe place for to purchase bit coin india.

If you purchase from unknown then you may get scammed.
if you purchase via  exchange they charge more than a bank charge you so main motive to use bitcoin as currency is in india is failed

so in both method you are getting looted .

Bitcoin in india can be used as investment only.

Thank you
If you feel so looted I have a solution for you install Zebpay App on your mobile phone. its just of a few megabytes. Complete your KYC using the id proofs and buy btc without any charge. Sometimes rate is much above the global rate but the sell rate is way above too so there is no general problem in it.

Dear,

I am already using zebpay and they are legally looting us both exchanges are looting us

time of writing this message btc to usd @ coinbase is 11,654.65$  $1=INR 64.10 = 11,654.65*64.10 =  747092.2

Zeb pay website : Hiding no info
Zeb pay App : 8,46,178

So see the difference how they are looting

They will not drop the price and w8 for 5 min , they will rise price in every minute .

How will you trade and earn then ?

you need to hold it to make profit .

Thanks
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

If, anybody want to buy Bitcoin in India then go for ZebPay or UNOCOIN. But, I prefer ZEB because of its lucrative buying price that other exchanges.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1311
Merit: 101

Crypto lover

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

Hello i want to buy bitcoin , if you are interested please contact me:

Jabber: anonymous1337@jabber.ru
or email: kevinpricemkz3@gmail.com

I think you can buy bitcoin from any reputed exchange. It is do risky to buy from anyone who don't know by you or without using escrow.  So that I can tell you there are so many exchangess like Hitbtc,cryptopia,bittrex,poloniex you can buy from there easily. Have good time with bitcoin.Thank you!
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

I don't suggest you to buy bitcoin from any person because it's very risky. More well you can buy any localbitcoin or there are many many exchangess like Cryptopia,Bittrex,Hitbtc etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: