Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Fairbet? And your experience with using them for you sports  (Read 217 times)
Lionidas (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

I just saw a commercial for their site and you can stop your parlay bet mid matches?
Is that right? Shocked
That is a massive thing to do.
Has anyone registered an account with them and tried this out?
There has got to be some restrictions in place or they would be paying out punters out the nose on penalty kicks in the EPL matches in the last minutes of those matches.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:30:05 PM

no i am not have heard anything with them as i don't playing gambling in many sites and if i am enjoy with one sites, then i will be staying for a long time to moving into another site. maybe later i will visit in that site and see what i can do in there and if i am interesting, then i think i can register with them and start to trying some games in their sites. i think if the sites is good in sports betting, then i think its worth to try to playing gambling in that site.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

Stopping a parlay bet mid game is probably accounted for by decreasing the total odds you get or by charging a fee for canceling the parlay.

They have to make money somewhere, and they are not going to give you a free way out of a sure loss.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Do you mean Betfair? I haven't heard of Fairbet and a Google search found nothing for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: