Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Very High Quality Replica Designer Bags, Wallets, Belts, Watches, Etc.  (Read 300 times)
boldandbratsche (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

Hey guys.  I recently went to China and got factory connects for great replica Designer items.  The price range is generally $100-$500, to just give you an idea of the quality.  Popular items are Givenchy Antigonas, Chanel Le Boy Bags, Gucci Belts, Louis Vuitton Wallets, and literally hundreds of other things. 

I can't promise everything is exactly 1:1, because that honestly never exists in the replica world.  If somebody advertises a 1:1 replica, they're either lying or it's stolen.  If factories could make 1:1, they would just sell the items directly to the company and make more money.  But almost everything is passable to the point that nobody would call you out.  And durability is 100% guaranteed for everything.  Real leather, a lot of stuff is 100% handmade, and it's shipped in the full packaging you'd get at the boutique.

You can hit me up with requests in the comments and I can tell you if I have it and a general price.  If you're really interested, I can give you my WeChat, and I'll get you photos of the quality and whatever else you'd want.  I'd like to do the transactions in BitBay marketplace, but Bitcoin is ok.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: