Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: defend bitcoin on redit pixel art  (Read 476 times)
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:05:45 AM

https://www.reddit.com/place?webview=true#x=372&y=883

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

I will be online for the next few hours so I will be checking and defending the logo... Cheers!

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

The best way to defend Bitcoin is not just by contributing words or commentary. It's by supporting it and promoting its usability in your locality . I'd rather spend my time setting up a business that can accept Bitcoin as a medium of payment rather than join the politics of the big men online.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:26:31 AM

The best way to defend Bitcoin is not just by contributing words or commentary. It's by supporting it and promoting its usability in your locality . I'd rather spend my time setting up a business that can accept Bitcoin as a medium of payment rather than join the politics of the big men online.

been doing that for over a year.  high fees and long confirmation times aren't helping.  raise the blocksize.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:14:46 AM

been doing that for over a year.  high fees and long confirmation times aren't helping.  raise the blocksize.

Agree, it's those two things that'd hinder widespread use. The dream of being able to go out and use it to buy stuff instead of fiat seem to be a bit far now. It's starting to look more of an investment option now. Well, not that's totally a bad thing.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

Been using my pixels to repair things, a lot of people trying to mess things up though. I want to make an r/ in front of the bitcoin just to piss off BU. But im sure they will delete it in droves.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

i will always try to defend bitcoins by writing blogs about bitcoins and making people understand the usefullness of bitcoins, it has a lot future.i would also try to make local markets understand and let them tell to make bitcoins as a mode of payment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: