Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCRABBIT is a scam  (Read 1523 times)
TitanMining (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

Hi all,

I'll try to share my experience with LTCRABBIT.com

I have 264 LTC stuck on my account, when  I try to cash out my coins to kraken.com nothing happends Website says create new manual cashout created but coins are not transfered.

Here is the best parts: I tried to contact the support I opened 20 support tickets --> no response
On this website there is absolutely 0 information about how to contact someone from the website.
this mining pool is a scam.
He can keep your ltc without helping you

If someone can help me, I will give him 20 LTC for his assistance

Best Regards
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

Hi all,

I'll try to share my experience with LTCRABBIT.com

I have 264 LTC stuck on my account, when  I try to cash out my coins to kraken.com nothing happends Website says create new manual cashout created but coins are not transfered.

Here is the best parts: I tried to contact the support I opened 20 support tickets --> no response
On this website there is absolutely 0 information about how to contact someone from the website.
this mining pool is a scam.
He can keep your ltc without helping you

If someone can help me, I will give him 20 LTC for his assistance

Best Regards

This is the wrong section to post here better go to scam accusations sections and create a scam report in a right format,I don't know how can we help you solve your issue,if the site is not paying anymore the only thing to do is to report so it will not continue to scam more people ..

Or better create a scam report and send the links to them so they will address your issue.

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:36:03 AM

in LTCRabbit youre invest money or not
because iam see only cloud mining same with minergate
if you want mining is good you can self mining not investment , not cloudmining, because majority only ponzi scheme
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

in LTCRabbit youre invest money or not
because iam see only cloud mining same with minergate
if you want mining is good you can self mining not investment , not cloudmining, because majority only ponzi scheme

It's an older, well established mining pool for LTC.
Desirex

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:03:24 AM

LTCrabbit was a legit mining pool, but ended up because of unprofitability. There was a decent deadline to claim your coins. Rabbit was a very nice pool, I had no problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: