Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38702 times)
sologlider

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

Part of the creators community in Cryptocopia and know that this guy will be around.  Ripto Bux is a winner imo Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

reserve german translation
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

Reserving Hindi translation. Will be waiting for more information Smiley

Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

Thanks guys!

Want to inform everyone that Ripto Bux $RBX is now trading on Tidex Exchange as well!

Check it out here!

https://tidex.com/#/exchange/RBX_BTC

Wow. it's nice to see this coin on Tidex exchange. I will buy some coin now. it's quite cheap to own for long term.
Dev needs more promotion plans to boost it up  such as airdrop  or campaign bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:25:08 AM

Interesting Distribution
I have some Ripto In my waves wallet, just hold about 70 waves, Guys could you please give me a link invitation to waves slack channel, thanks anyway would be great to me watching this asset to further
coin-newbie

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

Interesting Distribution
I have some Ripto In my waves wallet, just hold about 70 waves, Guys could you please give me a link invitation to waves slack channel, thanks anyway would be great to me watching this asset to further

invite link to waves slack:  http://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com

invite link to cryptocopia slack :  https://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com
Qumiu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Nice, Ripto Bux $RBX exists on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, so there are several things one must note when interacting with the token on their preferred blockchain.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:38:42 AM

Interesting Distribution

invite link to waves slack:  http://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com

invite link to cryptocopia slack :  https://cryptocopia.herokuapp.com

Thank dude, I'll join both channel, just want to learn more about Waves asset and looking for a good investment in the future, I mean in Waves Platform Wink
lz8986059761q

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

It's something like AQUA?Free?

Riptobux had several airdrops on the wavesplatform for waves and wct holders and in the wavesslack.

Yes Ripto Bux has been distributed through air drop thus far but of course, you can also get it on exchanges.

There are still some airdrops planned for the future - I'm thinking of a cool way to reward individuals who are watching this BTC ANN.

I think at the end of April, we will hold a special "opt-in" RBX airdrop that utilizes the Tip-Bot.

The plan right now is, depending on how many people "opt-in" using the correct command, they'll be added to the airdrop list.

Additionally, those with more RBX will receive a proportionally larger chunk of the airdrop. This is to help reward those who are holding their RBX and believe in it long term.

Still haven't decided the total amount of RBX that will be distributed this way, but I'm leaning towards 20 million.

Will keep everyone posted Smiley
i wii keep watching

i like the plan(we will hold a special "opt-in" RBX airdrop that utilizes the Tip-Bot)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:13:26 AM

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from the WAVES Team or Company.

Below is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.  i am doing this out of contribution to WavesPlatform
and to all ICO tokens (and certain Non-ICO tokens) on it. a contribution to the communities as well. Reason? Ever since the
WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
Initially, i had only intended to do the recap for WavesPlatform. But i felt that tokens on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
Hence the recap you see below.

This was done out of my own freewill and choice. No payment is required. All images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons)
a.k.a. free for public use. Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own.

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the recap image you see below + a link to WavesPlatform website and
to its recap as well. You will not find any other cryptocurrencies except yours and WAVES.  This is done to respect your space
(and other tokens as well) and the community's attention.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this
message to the tweet. whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, above where the date is.
if you are to tweet, a small request: add 2 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #crowdfunding". No obligations however.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet or blog any news that you may have.
The recap will only include new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap. If there are no news for the
entire week, i will not post any recap. If there is at least 1 news, there will be a recap and i hope everyone understands this:
if it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. if it takes hours to bake a cake, then it will take hours.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the recap. 
Ride on Waves!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:15:09 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:49:49 AM by yoyoamigo

AnERqFRffNVrCbviXbDEdzrU6ipXCP5Y1PKpFdRnyQAy

Please be informed that the above AssetID is for this token: RIPTO BUX
You are strongly advised to check with TokenDB or with the dev.
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

Thank you for your attention.

Last Updated on: 10th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Ripto Bux. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

1. [CoinMarketCap] RBX added |Link:1
2. [Exchange] Listed & Trading on CRYPTOPIA |Link:1
3. [Exchange] Listed & Trading on TIDEX |Link:1
4. [Faucet] added to freewav.es |Link:1, 2
5. [WARNING] Do not send RBX direct from tipbot. Send to lite client first |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

That is amazing Yoyoamigo thank you so much!
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

That is amazing Yoyoamigo thank you so much!

Grin you are doing pretty awesome. all hail the 1st non-ico token/asset on wavesplatform  Cool

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:54:45 AM

This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Ripto Bux. There is no previous recap.
The next recap will be out next week!

5. [WARNING] Do not send RBX direct from tipbot. Send to lite client first |Link:1

it's a nice picture and I must buy some coins to travel to resort paradise. your guide for this coin is so beautiful and useful for investors.
we are going surfing on waves with Ripto bux . Do not miss this train if you want to be a rich person.

yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

it's a nice picture and I must buy some coins to travel to resort paradise. your guide for this coin is so beautiful and useful for investors.
we are going surfing on waves with Ripto bux . Do not miss this train if you want to be a rich person.

Thank you for the feedback and compliments. Greatly appreciated. Cool
the recap's purpose serves both for the investors and for WAVES (and its tokens/assets).  Smiley

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

How do I become a we've token holder ? How many must I be holding to qualify and how is it done. Ive never dealt with the waves platform only ETH. Thanks.

Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

Hey Yoyo and Ripto. Thank You so much for what you are both doing for the community. It's appreciated!
Maybe everyone get's to meet up one day in our Lambos LOL
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

How do I become a we've token holder ? How many must I be holding to qualify and how is it done. Ive never dealt with the waves platform only ETH. Thanks.

Hey Herbet.

It's pretty easy to become a Waves holder. You can pick some up on a few different exchanges, but the easiest is probably Bittrex.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

The next recap will be out next week!

I like you're recaps. saw them on more threads and I really like that  Grin Grin

maybe a tip. insert you're waves adress for tips  Cool

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

I saw I have ripto in my waves wallet months ago, I can't remember when I checked my waves wallet but its there. May I ask how much did the team sent to each waves holder, does it vary depending to how much waves is inside the waves wallet?

MER seem generous enough Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: