Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38702 times)
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

what is use system if one coin create use double token waves and ethereum
so how sending to exchanger if double platform, in exchanger double addres too
one platform create 250 million, or total coin 250 million with 125 million use waves platform and 125 million use ethereum platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

one platform create 250 million, or total coin 250 million with 125 million use waves platform and 125 million use ethereum platform

Hey batletbet.

So, Ripto Bux makes use of Incent's BlockSwap technology. The way this works, is that, when transferring your Waves Ripto Bux to Ethereum, that token is frozen in an intermediary address.

Once that happens, a token is released from another intermediary address, and onto the Ethereum blockchain.

With this model, there can only ever be a total of 1 Billion active Ripto Bux on both blockchain at one time.

You can learn more about blockswap here. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:33:56 AM

Hey batletbet.

So, Ripto Bux makes use of Incent's BlockSwap technology. The way this works, is that, when transferring your Waves Ripto Bux to Ethereum, that token is frozen in an intermediary address.

Once that happens, a token is released from another intermediary address, and onto the Ethereum blockchain.

With this model, there can only ever be a total of 1 Billion active Ripto Bux on both blockchain at one time.

You can learn more about blockswap here. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

it's very nice to see your work. we need more big investors to boost this coin into the sky . Look at this image and I want Ripto Bux like this pic.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

Hi Dev, Work your magic and get this great coin on Bittrex.

Roll Eyes
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:30:36 AM

Love the work guys are doing, it will be interesting to see what happens after riptobux hits the 1 cent mark....  may ignite a new age of coin creation through assets instead of through new blockchains.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

Are Rbx holder on exchanges eglible to take part in the airdrop?
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:20:10 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:22:21 PM by riptobuxripto

Hello all,

So the next Ripto Bux $RBX airdrop will take place a bit differently than those prior.

Instead of doing an indiscriminate airdrop to all Waves or WCT token holders, this time we're going to try and teach people how to use Incent blockswap to move their Ripto Bux from Waves to Eth.

So, in order to earn this airdrop, you must test out the Waves/ Ethereum gateway by swapping your Waves Ripto Bux for Ethereum Ripto Bux.

- To use Incent blockswap, you will need to visit this website. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

- From here, you must select the token that you wish to transfer. Make sure you select Ripto Bux.

- You will be prompted to connect your Waves wallet to your Ethereum wallet. Input both addresses as directed.

- Follow the instructions to send a specific amount of Waves to the swap address. This verification process will link your Waves wallet address with your Ethereum Wallet address.

- Once verified, send Ripto Bux to the specified address. Please do a test send of 1 or 2 Ripto Bux before swapping a large amount. Blockswap is a new technology, and sometimes an error may occur.

- On the Ethereum side, you will need to watch the Ripto Bux token contract in order to see your swapped tokens. You can visit this page for more information https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux or visit riptobux.com. But, for brevity's sake, you can follow these instructions.

Token Name: Ripto Bux.
Contract Address: 0x74aca0f1a40f7e0f3845dadf52c65060de7749af
Token Symbol: RBX
Token Decimals: 8

Note: When using MyEtherWallet, it is not necessary to include 'Token Name'.

- Once you've input this information, you will see your Ripto Bux $RBX tokens in your wallet. On MyEtherWallet, you may need to refresh your page.

- The more Ripto Bux you swap, better.

Again, for a detailed guide on how to move your RBX across the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, visit this page. https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux. Also contained on this page is information for buying and selling Ripto Bux on CryptoDerivative.market -an Ethereum decentralized exchange - although this is not necessary to earn the airdrop.

- For a detailed guide on returning your Ripto Bux from Ethereum to Waves, consult this handy text document put together by USUKAN (a very helpful and very active member of Waves, Incent, and Ethereum communities.) --> https://mega.nz/#!GE4iFRTA!7aeiWq5VGFyoNcmyesQrGo-aWyrkrm_laWGTS5sMeJE
(Note: It costs Etherum gas to make transactions on the Ethereum network just as it costs Waves to send a Waves transaction fee. So, be sure to have or purchase a few Eth to insure you can swap your Ripto Bux back to Waves.)
(Note: Moving your Ripto Bux back to Waves will have no impact on this airdrop.)

- Do not return /swap your Ripto Bux back to the Waves blockchain until the airdrop period has ended. An announcement will be made once the airdrop period is over and all necessary data needed to calculate distribution has been taken.

In total, 50 million Ripto Bux will be distributed during this airdrop.

Thank you all for your interest in Ripto Bux! As always, we are doing our best to bring real value to the Ripto Bux token. Retweets and spreading the message is very much appreciated!
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

Are Rbx holder on exchanges eglible to take part in the airdrop?

Hey Alohaboy,

For simplicity sake, RBX on exchanges will be excluded from airdrops. If you wish to participate in an airdrop, simply move them back to your lite client before the airdrop takes place. You can then move them back afterward if that is what you wish to do.

However, the next airdrop will not take place as the previous one's did.To participate in this one, you'll need to have your Ripto Bux off exchanges any way to perform the blockswap. See above for more information.

Best,

Ripto.
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

One thing I'd like to make certain before you all test out the block swap mechanic is that you will NOT be able to send your Ethereum RBX to your Waves wallet. They are incompatible. So if you swap, just know that to return your RBX to Waves, you must go through blockswap again.

Another note - currently Tidex and Cryptopia list the Waves token of RBX. If you were to purchase RBX from either of these exchanges, make sure to withdraw to a Waves wallet.

In the future, if an exchange lists the Ethereum form of Ripto Bux, you would need to withdraw to an Ethereum wallet. So, just make sure to do your due diligence before withdrawing as sending to the wrong wallet will results in the loss of your token.

Best,

Ripto
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

Thanks guys!

Want to inform everyone that Ripto Bux $RBX is now trading on Tidex Exchange as well!

Check it out here!

https://tidex.com/#/exchange/RBX_BTC

Already bought some from there cause i have been accused of not tipping with RBX but i'm sure the one to have done it in large Sad
Life can be unfair but I dont care i do have some RBX to hold in secret krkrkrkrkrkr

Vive RBX Smiley

Happy Easter, Jesus loves RBX.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:29:25 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:51:25 PM by riptobuxripto

Hey all,

Please hold off on using BlockSwap for the time being. There seems to be an issue w/ the contract.

I will get it figured out and announce once I know for certain things are working correctly.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I tested the contract last night and it was working fine.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

i realy like the idea behind multi use currency , WAVES and ETH are both great , work with them together looks awesome to me

as soon i can send them to my eth wallet i will give this a try
randysinclair

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

Hey all,

Please hold off on using BlockSwap for the time being. There seems to be an issue w/ the contract.

I will get it figured out and announce once I know for certain things are working correctly.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I tested the contract last night and it was working fine.

Yes, it doesn't work. I follow the instruction but cannot transfer RBX plus i lost some waves to the swap address. Anyway for me to get back my waves?
Muro

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

I made a test sending from my wallet unsuccessful waves to blockSwap. Also after having generated my contract in myetherwallet of RBX I made a transaction of Cryptopia to Myetherwallet without success. I also made another test sending of RBX Cryptopia  RBX Waves wallet without success. I do not understand what is going on ... Shipping evidence and lost shipments ... Please help me  Huh
Muro

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

It may not work because my purse coins Waves (FALSE) I can not make withdrawals or deposits but the coins are discounted ...
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:32:55 PM

Hey all,

Better to get this fixed than rush things. Is there a period for the swap? Like it will run for a week or a month and tokens will be airdropped?
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:32:55 AM

Hey all,

Don't worry the airdrop will be ongoing and I'll take into account that blockswap is currently having issues. I've spoken to the creator of the contract, and he said that the transactions should go through - not sure of the time frame but I'm in contact.

The plan was to have the airdrop go through the end of April, so there's ample time to 1) Figure out what is up w/ blockswap and 2) allow individuals to make use of the contract.

I'll be in contact more as I figure out the issue. Again, please hold off on using blockswap until we get this ironed out.

Thanks, and your support is very much appreciated.

- ripto
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

I made a test sending from my wallet unsuccessful waves to blockSwap. Also after having generated my contract in myetherwallet of RBX I made a transaction of Cryptopia to Myetherwallet without success. I also made another test sending of RBX Cryptopia  RBX Waves wallet without success. I do not understand what is going on ... Shipping evidence and lost shipments ... Please help me  Huh

Blockswap is currently down - I'm in contact w/ the creator of the contract to see what the issue is. He believes blockswap transactions will automatically process once he irons out the issues, but please until then, hold off on using blockswap. I'll make an announcement once I can confirm it is once again operational.

In regards to sending RBX from Cryptopia to MEW ... I made mention of this earlier - please make sure to read all posts in the future. You CANNOT indiscriminately transfer your Waves Ripto Bux (from Cryptopia or otherwise) directly to your Ethereum Wallet. When you link your addresses, it is specifically matched so that BlockSwap recognizes that you intend to swap Waves to Eth, from your Waves Lite Client address to your Ethereum address.

There's no way for the contract to know that you are swapping to Ethereum if you have not linked an address - it doesn't know the address you are sending from and therefore cannot redirect your Ripto Bux to your Ethereum wallet.

(Also, I'm not certain how Cryptopia redirects your RBX - it may be one mass address for Ripto Bux wallets - so please, in the future, do not attempt to link your Cryptopia wallet to an Ethereum wallet. Simply move your RBX to your lite client, and then link your lite client to your Ethereum wallet.)

Unfortunately, because the link was most likely not there, these Ripto Bux are probably lost.

Now, in regards to your statement of Lite Client to Cryptopia, this should work fine. Cryptopia requires 20 confirmations before releasing coins into your wallet. You can check the deposits page to see how many have been verified.

riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

Hey all,

Yes, it doesn't work. I follow the instruction but cannot transfer RBX plus i lost some waves to the swap address. Anyway for me to get back my waves?

Hey randy,

There is currently an issue w/ the blockswap contract. I had tested last night before making the announcement, but it seems that something is wrong - there was recently a Waves node update, so the contract will most likely need to be updated. I'm in contact w/ the creator and everything should be fine.

In regards to the Waves you sent to the blockswap address, it should've been a minimal amount - less than 1 Wave? This is to match your Waves address to your Ethereum address. The amount you needed to send was randomly generated - it's a security feature. You won't be getting this back - it functions sort of like a Captcha to prevent bots from indiscriminately moving tokens across Waves and ETH. It's a small price to pay for the functionality of being able to swap your tokens across chains.

That said - I'll be sure to announce once Blockswap is back up and running. This is unfortunate timing considering I had just tested it out last night (which is why i made the announcement today) - but hang tight and I will have more information on the way.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Hey all,

Don't worry the airdrop will be ongoing and I'll take into account that blockswap is currently having issues. I've spoken to the creator of the contract, and he said that the transactions should go through - not sure of the time frame but I'm in contact.

The plan was to have the airdrop go through the end of April, so there's ample time to 1) Figure out what is up w/ blockswap and 2) allow individuals to make use of the contract.

I'll be in contact more as I figure out the issue. Again, please hold off on using blockswap until we get this ironed out.

Thanks, and your support is very much appreciated.

- ripto

How do I become part of the waves community ? Does everyone get the same share of the airdrop ? I'm confused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: