Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBX] - Ripto Bux - The Official Tipping Token of the Waves Platform!  (Read 38703 times)
riptobuxripto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:50:25 AM

How do I become part of the waves community ? Does everyone get the same share of the airdrop ? I'm confused.

Herbet,

It is very easy to become a member of the Waves community.

You can download the lite client, which is merely an easy to use google chrome app --> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

Download this, create your wallet, and youre good to go. You can pick up some Waves on bittrex, cryptopia, liqui.io, and many more exchanges. You'll need some Waves in order to transact.

For this Ripto Bux airdrop, the amount distributed is dependent upon how many Ripto Bux you swap from Waves to Ethereum.

I'm currently ironing out issues w/ Blockswap, so hold off for the time being - I'll be back w/ more information.

Again, sit tight, don't swap anything yet - I don't want anyone to lose any RBX. I'll keep everyone posted.

- ripto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randysinclair

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:57:36 AM

Hey all,

Please hold off on using BlockSwap for the time being. There seems to be an issue w/ the contract.

I will get it figured out and announce once I know for certain things are working correctly.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I tested the contract last night and it was working fine.

Yes, it doesn't work. I follow the instruction but cannot transfer RBX plus i lost some waves to the swap address. Anyway for me to get back my waves?

Hey randy,

There is currently an issue w/ the blockswap contract. I had tested last night before making the announcement, but it seems that something is wrong - there was recently a Waves node update, so the contract will most likely need to be updated. I'm in contact w/ the creator and everything should be fine.

In regards to the Waves you sent to the blockswap address, it should've been a minimal amount - less than 1 Wave? This is to match your Waves address to your Ethereum address. The amount you needed to send was randomly generated - it's a security feature. You won't be getting this back - it functions sort of like a Captcha to prevent bots from indiscriminately moving tokens across Waves and ETH. It's a small price to pay for the functionality of being able to swap your tokens across chains.

That said - I'll be sure to announce once Blockswap is back up and running. This is unfortunate timing considering I had just tested it out last night (which is why i made the announcement today) - but hang tight and I will have more information on the way.

Thank you for the info riptobuxripto.. I look forward for the next update on this matter..glad to hear that everything should be fine
the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:08:59 AM

So the amount of Airdrop depends on how much somone Waves and RBX has on his liet account?

Or it only depends on how much Waves?
I am asking as I have almost all of my RBX on Crypotopia right now.

Thanks in advance for clearing this out!

Muro

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

I made a test sending from my wallet unsuccessful waves to blockSwap. Also after having generated my contract in myetherwallet of RBX I made a transaction of Cryptopia to Myetherwallet without success. I also made another test sending of RBX Cryptopia  RBX Waves wallet without success. I do not understand what is going on ... Shipping evidence and lost shipments ... Please help me  Huh

Blockswap is currently down - I'm in contact w/ the creator of the contract to see what the issue is. He believes blockswap transactions will automatically process once he irons out the issues, but please until then, hold off on using blockswap. I'll make an announcement once I can confirm it is once again operational.

In regards to sending RBX from Cryptopia to MEW ... I made mention of this earlier - please make sure to read all posts in the future. You CANNOT indiscriminately transfer your Waves Ripto Bux (from Cryptopia or otherwise) directly to your Ethereum Wallet. When you link your addresses, it is specifically matched so that BlockSwap recognizes that you intend to swap Waves to Eth, from your Waves Lite Client address to your Ethereum address.

There's no way for the contract to know that you are swapping to Ethereum if you have not linked an address - it doesn't know the address you are sending from and therefore cannot redirect your Ripto Bux to your Ethereum wallet.

(Also, I'm not certain how Cryptopia redirects your RBX - it may be one mass address for Ripto Bux wallets - so please, in the future, do not attempt to link your Cryptopia wallet to an Ethereum wallet. Simply move your RBX to your lite client, and then link your lite client to your Ethereum wallet.)

Unfortunately, because the link was most likely not there, these Ripto Bux are probably lost.

Now, in regards to your statement of Lite Client to Cryptopia, this should work fine. Cryptopia requires 20 confirmations before releasing coins into your wallet. You can check the deposits page to see how many have been verified.

Thanks for the clarifications already I am up to date of the operation in general ... A greeting.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

Thanks to everyone selling RBX under 50 sat.  I got myself a few million more😎

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

Thanks to everyone selling RBX under 50 sat.  I got myself a few million more😎

Ripto millionaire 😎😎😉

Probablyaplatelet

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:56:31 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 08:58:55 AM by Probablyaplatelet

I´m a bit unsure if I got this.
I have some RBX on cryptopia right now. Can I just send them to the waves lite client without having to add the token?
I added the RBX token to Myetherwallet using the contract adress, dec points, etc found in this thread.
So once the Incent blockswap is working I just send my RBX via blockswap to myetherwallet and take part in the airdrop that way?

Does that sound right?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

I have some RBX on cryptopia right now. Can I just send them to the waves lite client without having to add the token?
I added the RBX token to Myetherwallet using the contract adress, dec points, etc found in this thread.
So once the Incent blockswap is working I just send my RBX via blockswap to myetherwallet and take part in the airdrop that way?

Does that sound right?

You can use your wavesadress for sending RBX tokens to your waves liteclient . They will appear in your portfolio.

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:46:01 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:49:18 AM by yoyoamigo

AnERqFRffNVrCbviXbDEdzrU6ipXCP5Y1PKpFdRnyQAy

Please be informed that the above AssetID is for this token: RIPTO BUX
You are strongly advised to check with TokenDB or with the dev.
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

Thank you for your attention.

Last Updated on: 19th April 2017
Missed the previous recap? Click here
The next recap will be out next week!

1. [Exchange] TIDEX: RBX/WAVES trading pair now available |Link:1
2. [Airdrop] Plans for next RBX airdrop revealed! Learn more at ANN thread |Link:1
3. [ANN] Ethereum smart contract use case currently in development for RBX |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

Rbx doing nicely on dex/tidex/cryptopia

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

I made a test sending from my wallet unsuccessful waves to blockSwap. Also after having generated my contract in myetherwallet of RBX I made a transaction of Cryptopia to Myetherwallet without success. I also made another test sending of RBX Cryptopia  RBX Waves wallet without success. I do not understand what is going on ... Shipping evidence and lost shipments ... Please help me  Huh

Blockswap is currently down - I'm in contact w/ the creator of the contract to see what the issue is. He believes blockswap transactions will automatically process once he irons out the issues, but please until then, hold off on using blockswap. I'll make an announcement once I can confirm it is once again operational.

In regards to sending RBX from Cryptopia to MEW ... I made mention of this earlier - please make sure to read all posts in the future. You CANNOT indiscriminately transfer your Waves Ripto Bux (from Cryptopia or otherwise) directly to your Ethereum Wallet. When you link your addresses, it is specifically matched so that BlockSwap recognizes that you intend to swap Waves to Eth, from your Waves Lite Client address to your Ethereum address.

There's no way for the contract to know that you are swapping to Ethereum if you have not linked an address - it doesn't know the address you are sending from and therefore cannot redirect your Ripto Bux to your Ethereum wallet.

(Also, I'm not certain how Cryptopia redirects your RBX - it may be one mass address for Ripto Bux wallets - so please, in the future, do not attempt to link your Cryptopia wallet to an Ethereum wallet. Simply move your RBX to your lite client, and then link your lite client to your Ethereum wallet.)

Unfortunately, because the link was most likely not there, these Ripto Bux are probably lost.

Now, in regards to your statement of Lite Client to Cryptopia, this should work fine. Cryptopia requires 20 confirmations before releasing coins into your wallet. You can check the deposits page to see how many have been verified.

any update on this. Is blockswap working again? and Waves RiptoBux can now be swapped to Ethereum RiptoBux?
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

Hey all,

I'm in contact w/ the BlockSwap developer.

Originally, we believed the issue was with a fork of the node that BlockSwap operates on, and once updated, transactions did process.

You can see here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x74aca0f1a40f7e0f3845dadf52c65060de7749af#tab=tab-transfers

However, afterward, another issue came up which is being explored.

I'll make sure to announce once it's operational - I'm in contact and am being kept up to date on everything. So please, don't use blockswap at this time.

If need be - the airdrop period will be re-evaluated.

You'll know as soon as I know!

- ripto
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Does that sound right?

Hey,

So the RBX on cryptopia are in Waves form. You can send direct to your Waves wallet from Cryptopia, and your Waves wallet will accept the token.

Ethereum is different - you need to 'watch' a token before you can see it in your wallet.

And yes, once blockswap is up, all you need to do is transfer some number of tokens from Waves to ETH through blockswap, and you'll be eligible for the airdrop.
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

new airdrop comming in wavesplatform too?
many ripto bux on eth wallet with 0 eth..
randysinclair

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

Any news on the airdrop..its been a while ? Shocked
riptobuxripto (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

Hey guys sorry - figuring out what's going on w/ blockswap has been taking a bit of time.

It seems that the issue stems from an update to Waves full node - and it causes the chain to fork - and then the tx's don't show (or something to this effect).

The airdrop will still occur - but it will most likely need to be pushed back at this point.

Either way, I'll announce once 1) BlockSwap is fully and reliably operable once more and 2) Once the airdrop period is 100% reinstated.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.

- ripto
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:58:43 AM

Hey guys sorry - figuring out what's going on w/ blockswap has been taking a bit of time.

It seems that the issue stems from an update to Waves full node - and it causes the chain to fork - and then the tx's don't show (or something to this effect).

The airdrop will still occur - but it will most likely need to be pushed back at this point.

Either way, I'll announce once 1) BlockSwap is fully and reliably operable once more and 2) Once the airdrop period is 100% reinstated.

- ripto

So, how the airdrop will happen now in detail. Can you post a short summary?

Probablyaplatelet

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:45:43 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 06:38:20 PM by Probablyaplatelet

- ripto

So, how the airdrop will happen now in detail. Can you post a short summary?

Summary, post #118
Once blockswap is up, all you need to do is transfer some number of RBX from Waves to ETH through blockswap, and you'll be eligible for the airdrop.

Details, post #92

Hello all,

So the next Ripto Bux $RBX airdrop will take place a bit differently than those prior.

Instead of doing an indiscriminate airdrop to all Waves or WCT token holders, this time we're going to try and teach people how to use Incent blockswap to move their Ripto Bux from Waves to Eth.

So, in order to earn this airdrop, you must test out the Waves/ Ethereum gateway by swapping your Waves Ripto Bux for Ethereum Ripto Bux.

- To use Incent blockswap, you will need to visit this website. https://blockswap.incentloyalty.com/

- From here, you must select the token that you wish to transfer. Make sure you select Ripto Bux.

- You will be prompted to connect your Waves wallet to your Ethereum wallet. Input both addresses as directed.

- Follow the instructions to send a specific amount of Waves to the swap address. This verification process will link your Waves wallet address with your Ethereum Wallet address.

- Once verified, send Ripto Bux to the specified address. Please do a test send of 1 or 2 Ripto Bux before swapping a large amount. Blockswap is a new technology, and sometimes an error may occur.

- On the Ethereum side, you will need to watch the Ripto Bux token contract in order to see your swapped tokens. You can visit this page for more information https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux or visit riptobux.com. But, for brevity's sake, you can follow these instructions.

Token Name: Ripto Bux.
Contract Address: 0x74aca0f1a40f7e0f3845dadf52c65060de7749af
Token Symbol: RBX
Token Decimals: 8

Note: When using MyEtherWallet, it is not necessary to include 'Token Name'.

- Once you've input this information, you will see your Ripto Bux $RBX tokens in your wallet. On MyEtherWallet, you may need to refresh your page.

- The more Ripto Bux you swap, better.

Again, for a detailed guide on how to move your RBX across the Waves and Ethereum blockchains, visit this page. https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/RBX-%E2%80%90-Ripto-Bux. Also contained on this page is information for buying and selling Ripto Bux on CryptoDerivative.market -an Ethereum decentralized exchange - although this is not necessary to earn the airdrop.

- For a detailed guide on returning your Ripto Bux from Ethereum to Waves, consult this handy text document put together by USUKAN (a very helpful and very active member of Waves, Incent, and Ethereum communities.) --> https://mega.nz/#!GE4iFRTA!7aeiWq5VGFyoNcmyesQrGo-aWyrkrm_laWGTS5sMeJE
(Note: It costs Etherum gas to make transactions on the Ethereum network just as it costs Waves to send a Waves transaction fee. So, be sure to have or purchase a few Eth to insure you can swap your Ripto Bux back to Waves.)
(Note: Moving your Ripto Bux back to Waves will have no impact on this airdrop.)

- Do not return /swap your Ripto Bux back to the Waves blockchain until the airdrop period has ended. An announcement will be made once the airdrop period is over and all necessary data needed to calculate distribution has been taken.

In total, 50 million Ripto Bux will be distributed during this airdrop.

Thank you all for your interest in Ripto Bux! As always, we are doing our best to bring real value to the Ripto Bux token. Retweets and spreading the message is very much appreciated!

GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

- ripto
Thanks for the info Ripto!
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

When the bounty will be announced?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: